Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

The number one annoying thing about Crypto currencies system is the high rate at which scammers, fraudsters and hackers are growing, using the system in extra legal or forbidden way. This is also contributing to hindering the rapid growth of the system.

But waiting for transaction confirmation that's is bearable and even now there are coins that faster in terms of making transactions than BTC. Good example is ethereum

Edited by Guru2050

On 11/22/2019 at 2:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

In my opinion, transaction confirmation is the thing I have been waiting for the most and I really like, because this is the time when I will make a profit, so I don't think there is a problem with the waiting time for confirmation. The problem is that when the price of bitcoin drops and it makes the crypto market sluggish, there is no profit there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am not annoyed by nothing in the cryptocurrency system and I find it more advanced than the other payments we use. The only thing may be that we have many scammer and whales tha manipulate prices, other than that I have no problem at all.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I see that the delay in receiving the Bitcoin currency and completing the transaction is not an annoying or bad thing, and as I said, until the transaction arrives quickly, we need to pay an additional amount, and I see that the Bitcoin currency is very wonderful and does not contain any defects and it will be independent of the countries of the world and everyone

• -3 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What provoke me and annoy me most in cryptoworld is coming across hackers or scammers because they don't have any good intentions towards you instead they are after what you have for that reason i think we all need to be careful with the type of project we join this days and also make your password stronger by adding characters like #,&,@,$ to so.thst hackers won't get to take over your account in any site.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The most annoying thing i experience so far on crpto currency is when i buy a bitcon in high price after it drops and also cancellation of daily dice which is given 7% on yobit

There are a few things annoying with cryptocurrency one of them could be the high fees of some crypto, other could be the time they take for confirmation, and that their  price is very unpredictable. 

The only thing that bothers me in crypto currencies are the hakers and scammers who are everywhere that bothers me and also that I charge you a tax on the crypto wallets

3 facts irritate me.

1. if I send a cryptocurrency to the wrong number, then I will lose it forever

2. If I'll die, no one will get my cryptocurrency. Very offensive(

3. The transaction confirmation time is too long when the Commission is low.

These things are to ensure safety and to preserve your account and your money, and of course the matter will be delayed, as there may be thousands of other requests, but I do not see them annoying, but the annoying thing is the lack of warning, for example, that the transportation fees are small compared to what is required, and therefore the transfer is delayed

• +1 1

Yes, the money reduced during the approval process, the 2 commissions they get from you, these are all very annoying things. but there is nothing that can be done.

In my opinion it is not so annoying, it is true that the first times you make a transaction it is somewhat doubtful if something is going to go wrong and it is scary but then you get used to it

In my opinion, the most annoying time is when the market is bearish, the reason is we as day traders can't trade because it's a bad market and we can't make money.

• +1 1

What bothers the most in operations with cryptocurrencies is the high insecurity that it presents in its activities, since there is always uncertainty in the confirmations that if it is cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin it can take days for operations to appear, which is not good for the business. The high incidence of scammers in the cryptographic world is also worrying, which threatens the existence of the cryptographic business.

• +1 1

On 11/21/2019 at 1:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

It's true what you say, the confirmation time is very important since it determines how quickly you will have availability of your cryptos. I have tried XRP and its confirmation time is almost 0 - 5 min and with $ 0 of fees. Very good option for sending operations from one exchange to another.

Сырые проекты которых более 95% отсутствие зашиты обещанной.  После недавнего движения кошелька с BTC и почти миллиардом долларов который взломали, пропадает желание хранить в крипте больше чем карманные расходы на один день.

I am find annoyed nothing. It is all very good and I am a person that is not very itch and not give attention to some things like the confirmation times. I am doing other things when waiting for the transaction to complete. If you are need for faster you can use other crypto that are very fast.

• +1 1

The most annoying thing for me is the volatility of the currencies, it is true that due to it you can earn a lot of money but it cannot also make us lose.

Also, if anyone is bothered by waiting times in transactions for confirmations, I recommend XRP, transfers in seconds with a low cost per commission.

I think that some cryptocurrencies are not doing enough. I keep reading about an Ethereum update since last year and devs speak since 2019 and it is always delayed. It seems that something is not going well as maybe Ethereum 2 won't be released exactly as the plans were but different. I don't like any chances made in the last second for convinience or because there were other reasons that had to do with inability to change the ethereum old chain into a shard.

• +3 1

On 11/30/2019 at 9:28 PM, duncun007 said:

if you compared it to banks and the fact that you have to go to banks and make deposit and when you want to withdrawal you also have to go and do their process, bitcoin doesnt seem so bad and the confirmation time isnt that long 

No doubt your post gave on the point, there is nothing more tedious than banks. They put thousands of buts to let you withdraw your money. Let's not even talk about the requirements for opening a bank account. You must have a receipt for even the coffee you had this morning. I know there are some tedious things about cryptos but the profits made here have no point of comparison with banks and their miserable interests and products

On 21.11.2019 at 22:28, ibtismanipun said:

I literally hate when i am willing to sell some tokens at the exact price, but my internet connection decides to turn off exactly at this moment. This happened to me like more than 10 times so far...

In my case, solving captcha to assess every site is most annoying thing in cryptocurrency, some times these captcha puzzles are too much irritating to solve. 

Or some times, time of transition of currency from one exchange to other also annoying. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is annoying to see pumps for no reason, like what we saw with XRP lately. Some coins are only pushed higher by whale speculation and by traders, they inflate and only can do that when Bitcoin is rising. It is very annoying to see rise of coins that have very few to give and half their supply belonging to the developers.

The confirmation time is security so what is annoying you it shouldn't because it is what helps your transaction be secure in a blockchain network. You have to be more equipped with patience and understanding of the technology you use to not be annoyed about how it works.

• +1 1

Mine isn't the that, mine is the trading aspect, you buy some coin in day trading ,all of a sudden the coin dumps massively, you even can't get your capital back, that has happened to me in several occasions, it really hurts but it trading ,we gain and we loose @Mubiflow