Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

Yes you said absolutely right there are some things that annoyed the customer and I also so I want to tell you that the waiting time on the transaction is the most annoyed on this forum this should be solved

I think there in none who use internet and don’t think about cryptocurrency.  Nowdays crypto is hardly connected in our life. It is important for our economy. Everyone’s need to think about it

If you have done any transaction in the low gas fee, then that transaction will take a long time. And then you will have trouble till the transaction completes. But if you translate any transaction after seeing the transaction fees, then it will be completed very quickly. So there are many other things like this which only cause us trouble in the currency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

Every crypto currency take time to make the bull in the market becasue this time crypto market is not at a good position but in future it go high so much and i know that time i make good money in it and it gives me good profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend, I do not like anything specific about cryptocurrencies, which are their own decentralization that really distinguishes them. It is through centralization that we may see the sale and purchase of weapons, drugs, and organ trade through the dark Internet, and this is all done through cryptocurrencies because the transmission and reception operations are not documented at all, so he cannot  Neither the buyer nor the seller at all Thanks

I don't think transaction time is such an annoying thing. It needs time for verification. But for me the most annoying thing is the number of scams that take place. 

On 11/26/2019 at 7:45 PM, soupster said:

I on the contrary find the confirmation times to be quite fast. Usually for my transactions they get confirmed within under 2minutes when sending by Litecoin. Some cryptos may have longer timeframe than that but generally i would say 15min is average which isn't that much.

I agree with you on this subject that it is not long time and it is easy to convert it into litecoin and in this way the fees are very low I have no problem in this respect at all. 

• +3 1

I think the most annoying thing about cryptocurrencies are the exit scam projects. Imagine you make an investment to an ICO or IEO with great hopes of making good profits and that project turns out to be a scam and they dump their coins on users and exit? That would be terrible, right.

Believe me that a lot of people are victims to these kind of scams in the market because it is not regulated. So always be careful in investing new projects and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The most annoying thing I have found in cryptocurrencies is when you accidentally send coins to the wrong address, your coins will be lost forever because there is no mechanism for retrieving them.

I love cryptocurrencies but i can find too many things that i don't like. Yes it's true, confirmation times can be slow time by time because of the usage. I hate that everyone can create their own token, because with that feature we can see too many scam projects and those projects affecting all crypto world.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, this is annoying of these currencies, we are all used to the speed of completing all transactions in cryptocurrency trading and others very quickly in the completion of transactions, of course to see lower currencies this really bothers me. 

I think the most troubling thing about cryptocurency is that it has a lot of scammers and hackers because it has a lot of scammers along with modern technology. These scammers and hackers steal our coins.

In my opinion, the long confirmation time is not something that is bothersome because the confirmation time is very important when making transactions. Indeed, bitcoin has a long confirmation time but in my opinion it doesn't matter because the long confirmation is to secure transactions.

• +1 1

Not everything is bothered here, there are some rules that are very annoying to us. However, every rule of this forum is beautifully arranged. I like these rules very much. Crypte helps people with financial money, it is a friend of human danger. If any unnecessary issues appear in your post, any annoying tips are available, your post will be deleted.

I think that things are good for me in terms of cryptocurrencies and everything I see is appropriate and good as there is a law that everyone goes by in terms of payment and in terms of dealing and the law that must be followed These things all make me feel comfortable

Waiting is the most annoying thing of all but as we now blockchains have to manage many transactions at the same second so it takes some time to take your transaction to process. We shouldn't be annoyed by the thing rather we should wait. 

I expect that it is safer to have confirmation in the transfer process, and if this thing takes some time, then if the confirmation is canceled, the fraudsters will have more chances to seize their chances and get what they want.

On 11/21/2019 at 9:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

Yes, it is true that the confirmation is really annoying, but there are really fast converting currencies. You can use waves or TRON currency

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. There are some rules in cryptocurrency. Again there are some coins. They are very annoying. But everything is not annoying. Cryptocurrency is a very good platform. Lots of knowledge is earned from earning here. Thanks.

I think confirmation is not annoying. If there is no confirmation system then scammers can easily get access to our accounts. This is done for our security. Our accounts are safe from hackers with verification of our accounts.

I think it is neccessary to take time and cofirm any transaction to avoid influence of scammers on the site. Security is very important in the crypto world.

Yeah i agree with you . The conformation take such a long time. I am worried it is take long time. Because hackers can steal your money in the time of confirmation. Your money goes 7 step conformation. So it is also good. But it took a long time. I think they should do it faster. 

• +3 1

To the best of my experience, i know that the comfirmation time can really be annoying, but if you take a good look at it, then you would know that its for the best, so that your earning would not be sent ro a different account just because tou are in a rush.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:47 PM, Naha62 said:

I think the most troubling thing about cryptocurency is that it has a lot of scammers and hackers because it has a lot of scammers along with modern technology. These scammers and hackers steal our coins.

@Naha62 Also fiat have scammers and hackers. Anything money will have hackers. But what j know about cryptocurrencies that is not an advantage but disadvantage is the irreversible transactions. 

Bitcoin transaction take much time as compared to the other cryptocurrencies. After confirmation we will receive bitcoin in our wallet. The Bitcoin withdrawal fees is also very high as compared to the other cryptocurrencies like litecoin. There is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency that control the crypto market