Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

Long confirmation times are a problem in my opinion. In fact before joining crypto I thought that transactions of Bitcoin would be instant and would have very low fees to compete with other payment processors like Visa and Amex. I have learned later how the system works and I accepted it so I don't find this a problem anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1

The long transaction making problem is a big problem for lot of people. The more the improvement in the development of the cryptocurrency market will lead to easy transaction instruments into action which would really help this issue.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Mine isn't the that, mine is the trading aspect, you buy some coin in day trading ,all of a sudden the coin dumps massively, you even can't get your capital back, that has happened to me in several occasions, it really hurts but it trading ,we gain and we loose @Mubiflow

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  I think you are right in addition to what you say without mining their won't be a way the currency is going to be produced its through mining a cryptocurrency got created. Just like in fiat currency we need to mint new cash same as cryptocurrency we need to Mine more coin

For me it is the high transaction fee and if you chose the cheapest one your cryptocurrency will definitely takes a lot of time to transfer to your personal wallet. I would advice to chose the highest transaction fee for you to not wait a lot for the confirmation of your transaction or you can use XRP as it has the fastest transaction speed and cheapest transaction fee.

There are many digital currencies that give you great speed in transfers. But the most annoying thing for me is the new currency that we have seen much of this period, which falls from the general direction included time on the platforms and is the reason for the loss of many traders for their money.

I get annoyed by the scam projects in the market. All this money stolen could have been used better. There are thousands of ICO and Defi lately that are scamming people having plans to exit and have a token as reward that they manipulate its price. It is very bad to see projects come up in days and have problems in their code.

The most annoying thing i noticed in the world of cryptocurrencies is that about scammers , and those people which is easily traped in their lofty promises. Although cryptocurrencies have been prone to hacks and other criminal activity. Currency which is stolen ,never been to see again. Frauds and scams are also rampart in this world of cryptocurrencies. Like hypsterswho promised investors return typically unable to fulfill their lofty dreams.

In fact, even though the confirmation time sometimes take a while but I like it because without it our money would be stolen by hackers and thieves because they might easily enter the blockchain of the currency we are dealing with and steel all of our balances.

Not everything runs as we wish so that, we always need to be patient enough in order to reach the places we want.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, rieraclaudia74 said:

The truth is that I don't know what you're talking about my friend, for me cryptocurrencies are not annoying at all, on the contrary they fascinate me.

The confirmation time is a more than necessary method for exchanges to keep our funds more secure, it is not a long time

yobit and binance transactions arrive in less than 5 min.

I think what the topic creator is saying is, what aspect of cryptocurrency annoy us sometimes,, cryptocurrency brings lot of benefits but it also has it way of bringimg people down, because we dont often gain in the cryptoworld we loose sometimes and we feel pain,, other things involved that also make us feel bad.

I am not annoyed by confirmation times. I wait and sit back and relax. It is something that is required by the blockchains as more blocks mean more security and less chance of double spend transactions. Take a look at ETC. Exchanges have been ripped off by double spends and you will need weeks to deposit now. This is not the long confirmation times but the least security that should worry you.

I don't think so, confirmation time is what I like best, because confirmation time is a favorable place for me. Although I can wait a long time but this is what crypto traders have been waiting for to make a profit. Bitcoin has long transactions due to good security, so it will take a long time.

• +1 1

Nothing exists without negatives! The cryptocurrency project, of course, contains some inconveniences, but at the same time we are making big profits!
Despite the existence of cryptocurrencies similar to Bitcoin for quite some time now, there is still no general agreement about whether these currencies are considered a speculative and risky investment, are able to retain their value, or are rather a means of committing illegal activities, please. About the possibility of exchanging them for paper currencies in the near future. But the use of these currencies is definitely increasing over time, due to some of their attractive features

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I did not experience having problem about confirmation of transactions since xrp where I withdraw. Maybe there is a problem of transactions like bitcoin because it has a trader who use it and many user who are interested in bitcoin. This is a kind of problem because you will get worried about your crypto and did not know if it will be successful 

Well I think the most annoying thing is the knowledge about the cryptocurrency is. As I am trying to say that we have much knowledge about the cryptocurrency about ups and downs of each currency. a lot of the members will lose their profit because of unexpected ups and downs of the cryptocurrency. I don't think there is any regular pattern in the ups and down of the cryptography and that's a very annoying thing for the investors .

Annoying thing about cryptocurrencies is the depreciation and appreciation that occurs on the wallet when you try to convert.and its confirmation time,the process it takes is aggravating and frustrating.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

This is so true, if there is one thing that needs to improve in the cryptocurrency ecosystem is the transaction confirmation time. If this is improved, I believe it will drive mass adoption of crypto very much faster since it will attract more users

• +2 1

Yes, it may be a little disturbing to the conversion process, but there are currencies that are very fast in converting and moving away from currencies that do not have any real project. The annoying things related to cryptocurrencies are fraudsters who do anything to deceive you.

I don't think the delay in the confirmation time is that annoying in cryptocurrency. The most annoying thing is when you loose huge amount of money in cryptocurrency. 

48 minutes ago, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Annoying thing about cryptocurrencies is the depreciation and appreciation that occurs on the wallet when you try to convert.and its confirmation time,the process it takes is aggravating and frustrating.

Instability of values is not annoying, it is quite useful for all crypto users. Without such a feature, you could never earn more than gold and real estate investments with your crypto coins. You should be grateful for that! Confirmation time is not long for all coins. There are only bitcoin transactions that take longer time for processing. You can solve this problem by converting to other coins like Ripple and Litecoin which have quite fast networks. None of these are annoying. The only negative aspect of cryptocurrency is lack of adoption and this will be solved over time.

• +1 1

In my opinion one of the most disadvantageous thing about cryptocurrency is that if you send your crypto currencies to the wrong address it is lost forever in , my opinion having no backup for such a mistake results in the loss of many currency for many people that is in my opinion one of the biggest flaws.

Edited by Michaelx018

Hello friend, The affirmation time in some cash is truly downright awful you'll need to pause and stand by to get your money. One of my most exceedingly terrible things is the trick in question. Its hard to make a wise speculation online without experiencing a few tricks particularly when yesteryear a novice. This is something I disdain to such an extent

The annoying thing about cryptocurrency is that you have no fraud protection of any sort, nor any of the useful features of banks, not everyone wants to be their own bank to say the least.

For me the most annoying thing is the fee, even if we want to make a small transection we need to pay a heavy fee for that which sometimes is far more than the sending amount sometimes.

2 hours ago, teebasas said:

that you have no fraud protection of any sort, nor any of the useful features of banks, not everyone wants to be their own bank to say the least.

According to me @teebasas this is the only major problem regarding cryptocurrencies .No one controls it and we can loose a lot of money because of it .No money protection , a lot of spam websites and no banks 😨. So I think it is necessary that many countries should accept Cryptocurrencies so that crypto banks establish , it gets controlled by the governments and ultimately lesser risks. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The most annoying thing about cryptocurrencies are the fact that they cannot be seen or felt and are they are also easily affected by price volatility.