Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

On 11/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, ElChupakabra said:

The requirements on how the money will give to you. It is hsrd to compose yoo many post per day just to receive a large satoshi's everyday.

This is the auto system that send us satoshis to our account and in this forum the security is very high and the moderators of this forum is so much active. Not everyone forum like the cryptotalk forum and not everyone give us this type of great knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, selfmade said:

But not all cryptocurrencies have long confirmation time some of them are almost instant, coins such as XRP, XLM, DIGIBYTE and many other.

Those another coins does not have long confirmation time because they are not used for doing transactions mostly, but currency like bitcoin it taking so long time to confirm became it has so many transactions thats they are all solved at one time. 

• +4 1

To me, confirmation is not actually that annoying because it depends on the type of wallet you are using. I think the way the wallet addresses are been made is the most annoying. They are too long and cannot be memorised and sometimes you might end up mixing them up. I wish there is a way to simplify these wallet addresses

Right if we have more information about anything on the base of our knowledge and experience we are more trusred on our ideas and when we are at a good experience then we are at more trust and when we are at more trust then things begin in our profit means that when we are more trusred on our ideas then we get more profit. 

On 11/22/2019 at 1:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

Yeah taking confirmation time is really very annoying thing of the crypto currencies. But but we should keep patience in this time. Everything has its own dark sides so crypto currency has also its dark sides also but crypto currency has many advantages than the dark sides and we should always focus the advantages of the crypto currency. 

Yes.I also think tgat tge confirmation times takes longer then any othr transection method. Its really a time consuming and takes a lot of mental pressure.And also what annoys me is tgat crypto-currency can easily get scammed infront of us for our own simple fault.

some of the times when you bought a certain coin at certain price and then the market goes down that is the most annoying time and think about the cryptocurrency

Everything is annoying sometimes. Cause everything has the good side and at the same time bad side also. So crypto currency has the same things. That's why sometimes it is annoying for us. But if we control our mind to work here then it won't be happen.

I have never seen the annoying thing about this platforum but everything has merit and demerits. I think so scam platforum or scam people is the most annoying thing about any forums.

On 1/19/2021 at 2:43 PM, Kunchon said:

Yes its taking more time for the transaction for crypto currency. And i don't know what is the reason. And especially the bitcoin is taking lot of time for the transaction. If we want fast payment then it will take more transaction fees. And they also provides good security and credibility.

Of course in order to make your bitcoin transaction very fast you need to get in cost of paying high fees so that your means your transaction will be mined by many miners o make it faster.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For me annoying thing in cryptocurrency , need a lot of time to be expert in this world and get a good profit in , because the market of cryptocurrency is difficult than any other market , and is difficult to expect what gone a happen in bitcoin or any other coin , this is my opinion.

• +5 1

The most annoying moment for me in cryptocurrency was the very first i got scammed by just clicking on an unknown link in telegram, it was so annoying because i lost almost $20 for nothing and KYC verification procedure is another annoying thing in cryptoworld. I will advise you to avoid clicking on the link you don't have idea about and also avoid accepting messages from unknown individuals as most of them are scammers.

• +3 1

One of the most annoying thing tbat i have observed that the scammers are all around the crypto world you are not sure when you lose all your assets in no time so if the ctypto world make some changes and get rid of scammers from this world than it will be fine to go with

The most annoying thing to me in the world of cryptocurrencies is that the prices of cryptocurrencies can change very quickly in a very short time, if I buy a large amount of cryptocurrencies for a short-term purpose, then my price will rise soon.

I agree with you that bitcoin take too much time to complete transaction.But I think it is safe for everyone because if the confirmation system disabled then the scammers will be successful and in crypto market security is very much needed that's why the confirmation needed.

This isn't a very annoying thing, but the length of time it takes to acquire Bitcoin and the instability of the market and this also supports Bitcoin, which is not great. You work and pay so you can earn cryptocurrencies

On 1/21/2021 at 4:32 PM, joemcgwa said:

Of course in order to make your bitcoin transaction very fast you need to get in cost of paying high fees so that your means your transaction will be mined by many miners o make it faster.

But high fees should be used only for the biggest transactions, because if you use high fees of 0.0006 btc while your making the transaction of 0.001 btc, this would be foolish, because when you are using high fees thats means you avoid your transaction to not be hacked, so which hacker will be bothering himself for hicking such low transaction like that.  

• +2 1

Just now, Afreen603 said:

I agree with you that bitcoin take too much time to complete transaction.But I think it is safe for everyone because if the confirmation system disabled then the scammers will be successful and in crypto market security is very much needed that's why the confirmation needed.

When the transactions are taking too long to be confirmed that's means your transaction will not be safe that much, because before the transaction to be confirmed that's it needed to be sending to the certain wallet, that's means hackers are eligible to change your wallet before its get confirmed.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For this my dear friend we have the option to study the cryptocurrency that we really like and not waste time in some that do not give any benefit and do not know anything in the long term. That is why it is important to know in what we are investing our time to be able to have greater benefits with respect to the development that we can have in the forum and real life.

Indeed, it is a time when you start to get very nervous and start to think about whether there is something wrong or you will lose your money, so I always try to search for the fastest currency in transactions to avoid this fatigue as much as possible

• +2 1

The duration of the transaction varies from one currency to another and from one network to another, but it is necessary protection measures to protect the transaction from hacking and theft.

That's why it's always said by every experienced member that patience is the basic thing we need to keep striving in this world of digital economy. Anyone who don't have patience can't keep moving in here. 

Yes, I agree with you on this, this problem of delay is really annoying, in Bitcoin the transactions are much delayed until they arrive, if you want it to be faster, you have to pay more, and this annoys me more, I think that the nano blockchain has the fastest access to transactions, within a period not exceeding the second .

• +4 1

There are many things in my mind but i always remember the high fee of the transaction of the bitcoin currency in some platforms so i convert them to other currency to be able to get the same amount.

• +2 1

No! I do not think that confirmation is a bad or annoying thing ,it's just simple work friend,but for me and what annoying me is that many people here copy past other's comments or even ideas, thoughts and another think is sometimes you get banned with no clear reason! So I hope If I get banned on day and I wish no I could understand why..that's all.

• +4 1