Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 1

Yeah I'm agree with you. Bitcoin take too much time to complete transaction. If we want fast transaction then we have to pay high amount of fee that's most annoying thing for me.

• Useful or interesting 4

It seems to me that the delay problem is not so critical. But the intervention of scammers is quite nasty and unpleasant, as well as instability in the market, it certainly supports cryptocurrency, but sometimes it is not pleasant

• +3 1

I find transaction fees to be annoying. Why is it that Bitcoin and some others have very high transaction fees, while others aren't much so? This has forced others to convert Bitcoins to other coins and tokens to evade the high transaction fees. Sure, converting to other coins might make transactions cheaper, but it is still quite a hassle, not to mention there might be some fees too when converting.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I on the contrary find the confirmation times to be quite fast. Usually for my transactions they get confirmed within under 2minutes when sending by Litecoin. Some cryptos may have longer timeframe than that but generally i would say 15min is average which isn't that much.

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't think the confirmations is annoying. if the confirmation system disabled then the scammers will be very much successful. in crypto market security is very much needed that's why the confirmation needed.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The requirements on how the money will give to you. It is hsrd to compose yoo many post per day just to receive a large satoshi's everyday.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

For me there is nothing big deal that happens to me, but i am annoyed when my post got deleted and ofcourse because i thought that i really completely finished 30 post per day but when i check it, it's incomplete because some of my post got deleted. 

The annoying thing in crypto is getting scam apart from that the KYC procedure to sell your coin, that are the annoying part of crypto

What bothered me the most was that when I joined the crypto group in a few days someone would add me to the spam group and send me a spam chat on the telegram to commit fraud. This is very annoying

• +5 1

Making money easily can also lead to an easy loss So, as nothing is secure on the sites and no one can claim the amount, even if he holds evidence. So you have to be a good player in every case.

• +5 1

Well, the annoying things about cryptocurrencies is the scammers and hackers because they are do all over just to steal our coins and also they are not being stooped becayse there are some are being scammed.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

if you compared it to banks and the fact that you have to go to banks and make deposit and when you want to withdrawal you also have to go and do their process, bitcoin doesnt seem so bad and the confirmation time isnt that long 

Of course since it takes too much time and I don't think scams are annoying when it comes to crypto like most of the people posted here because we are the ones who control if we get annoyed or not. We should be one who annoy those scammers.

yes i think that too , especially when you need the money so fast but they take too much time , this is why i use fast transactions coin every time . 

• +4 1

On 11/22/2019 at 3:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

This is one of the negative sides which until now has not been resolved at all from the past. Maybe this is a security problem that can't be solved that easily. Further processing and matching of valid data are needed for this to make it long.

regarding this , i have never exprericend such experience , but indeed a confirmation requires a proccess which is currently quite disturbing in my opinion , the KYC proccess is sometimes difficult .

There are many annoying things in crypto currencies, just like scams, hacks, deleted posts, and etc. But if you have patience in studying about crypto currencies, you can prevent those things to happen on you. Keep exploring crypto currencies so that you could be successful here someday. 

• +2 1

What annoys me most is the hackers and scammers.Actually the confirmation on every transactions is just normal than being scammed and experience hack.There are really people who are used to get an easy money,they work for it.People nowadays must be very careful and make sure to keep their private keys and important information safe.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

Really! The confirmations. 

You have no idea what is it to  wait for a transfer from bank A to Bank B, you to unknown fee up to $80 for example from america to europe, bank A fee+ bank intermediary fee +  Bank B fee.

And you are bothered by some confirmations that in the case of BTC can take half hour or few hours. Without mentioning that in ETH for example sometimes they are seconds.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/22/2019 at 2:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

There are only a few thoughts that go along with you stating that cryptocurrency has a disturbing or annoying thing at the time of confirmation that they take, but in my opinion personally this cryptocurrency I don't think confirmation is annoying because it is needed so why do they put it because it still exists a few things about cryptocurrency but I think there are some things that are only fixed.

• +4 1

On 11/22/2019 at 3:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

As of now, I do not have any problems encountered regarding cryptocurrency yet. I do not transfer my coins yet from my Yobit account to my wallet. I don't even send coin to anyone. Also, those annoying stuff you encounter are also for the security and credibility.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Digicoin said:

If you pay higher fee, bitcoin transaction time would be fast.

Some coin confirmation time  is very fast because the demand is not much.

No my friend you're mistaken because if you take a look at the TRON network you will see they're the most loaded network with over 4.2 million accounts and they still send transactions in a matter of seconds which why it will be suitable for payments.

If the transaction will take the time then its possible that if you put the wrong address and if the exchange where you will invest on that side the exchange is not good ad they make scam like so many exchanges will do with me. Or another reason that so many transaction will do in the same time thats why transaction take so much time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day