Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

Yes, many currencies take a lot of time to complete, and if you want to do them faster you pay much more taxes, so this thing is annoying.

• +1 1

Nothing in life is perfect as everything has it own lapses , I have seen some annoying thing about cryptocurrency, so of which are, the way the prices of coins dump, I really find it annoying , but it has to happen like that to make things move smoothly ,how about you @Shantos

There are only a few  though that good along with you starting that cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin transactions take too long to complete.  If we want to make a quick transaction, we have to pay a high fee which is the most annoying thing for me.

I think annoying thing of cryptocurrency is very less and benefit or beneficial things are more. One is annoying is that late transaction if we want fast then they recommend more fees. So it is other wise crypto is the best.

just read my comment and you will understand about your question 

There are many annoying things in crypto currencies, just like scams, hacks, deleted posts, and etc. But if you have patience in studying about crypto currencies, you can prevent those things to happen on you. Keep exploring crypto currencies so that you could be successful here someday.

so that all my information brother , thank you for your question .

On 11/26/2020 at 4:17 PM, Emma William said:

Nothing exists without negatives! The cryptocurrency project, of course, contains some inconveniences, but at the same time we are making big profits!
Despite the existence of cryptocurrencies similar to Bitcoin for quite some time now, there is still no general agreement about whether these currencies are considered a speculative and risky investment, are able to retain their value, or are rather a means of committing illegal activities, please. About the possibility of exchanging them for paper currencies in the near future. But the use of these currencies is definitely increasing over time, due to some of their attractive features

My annoying thing about cryptocurrencies is when the price of a coin suddenly dumps.  However, cryptocurrency is a very good currency.  Its price is very good.  The crypto world has both advantages and disadvantages.  But if you have experience in the crypto world, then your crypto world will bring great results.  So we have to accept various annoying things in the crypto world. @Emma William

Obviously since it requires some investment and I don't think tricks are irritating with regards to crypto like the greater part of individuals posted here in light of the fact that we are the ones who control in the event that we get irritated or not. We should be one who pester those con artists.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The annoying things about crypto currency is the first hundred post for free and I'm not take it as an annoying things because is the time you learn about the crypto.

I think the most annoying thing according to me is that when we don't get paid for our first 100 post and after 7 days we have to post 20 comments daily. We done so much hard work but that all will be in vain. Its my personal opinion that I shared it with all of you . Shares your personal opinion also

If you're talking about bitcoin then ita about minors mostly and whenever there is high number of transactions on the network the transactions take more time. Its like standing in line to get a sandwich because minors confirm the transactions one after the other. 

• +5 1

As per my consideration the cryptocurrencies annoying thing is of its tracking the transaction detail and online fake websites of mining and investment which we are facing now. and other major annoying factor is about its transaction fee.

• +5 1

On 11/22/2019 at 1:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

I agree with you.  But they do it for our Safety. If they don't verify it properly,  scammers can get a chance.  For your Safety you should consider this problem. Although bitcoin transection time  slightly high compare to others. 

On 11/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, TimopheyKa said:

It seems to me that the delay problem is not so critical. But the intervention of scammers is quite nasty and unpleasant, as well as instability in the market, it certainly supports cryptocurrency, but sometimes it is not pleasant

Exactly dear friend for me, the most annoying thing in the world of cryptocurrencies are scammers who unfortunately abound because transactions depending on which Cryptocurrencies you choose to make attractions will be faster or slower and I personally used XLM to make transactions, their transactions are extremely fast I would say snapshots
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

If the transaction will take the time then its possible that if you put the wrong address and if the exchange where you will invest on that side the exchange is not good ad they make scam like so many exchanges will do with me. Or another reason that so many transaction will do in the same time thats why transaction take so much time

• +5 1

The transaction through the crypto currency coin is also very easy and fast. BUt the most annoying thing of some coins is the confirmations of the transaction. I dislike this thing of the coin. I mostly use the coin which is very fast

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Idaho Bruk said:

The transaction through the crypto currency coin is also very easy and fast. BUt the most annoying thing of some coins is the confirmations of the transaction. I dislike this thing of the coin. I mostly use the coin which is very fast

Confirmations are quite tolerable. The most annoying thing in crypto is not the time it takes for transferring coins, it is the period of stability in the market which kills any chance of trading. When prices are fixed at certain values and they don't even have the slightest move, this is much more annoying than waiting for a transaction to be confirmed. Whenever I see lack of activity in the market, I get depressed. A ideal market for me is the one that is full of changes because change means income and this is what most of us are looking for in this business.

Actually the problem is your patience because I don't want to keep patience and as a member of fast technology u want to do things second but dear remember it's world Cryptocurrencies where scammers always hunt the victim and fraud them and sincere advise to u is that confirmation is good otherwise u can lose your coins

Are you seriously annoyed by transaction speeds? Like what you do, you make a transaction and then discuss how slow the confirmations are and you make comments in forums how this is so annoying? Use XRP or Doge then and it will be very fast.

You are welcome mate. As for me, what annoyed me the most is during the process of my first hundred post. Because,1. That is the most hardest part of hole forum. 2. It very boring and discouraging and lastly, 3. most of your post will be deleted during the process. It has even come to an extent that if not for my friend that introduce me to the forum that multivate me, I would have gave up.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

That confirmation time can be so annoying seriously, sometimes you'll need to use your funds asap but the confirmation cycle will delay you from getting the funds, but I understand that it may be for security sake, and yuh know if you is being misplaced maybe by the wallet address, your coin is gone totally

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

It is something really annoying, I think it is the only thing that bothers the most but of course this is solved depending on the cryptocurrency you use since there are some that are really very fast to process a transaction.

• +1 1

Well my own opinion about these content is that we should all exercise patience because the confirmation process that is taking time is as well playing another major roles against scammers and as far the transaction will later be successful let avoid the rush and wait a little while.

• +1 1

I have no experience regarding this matter.A confirmation is required a process which is currently disturbing my opinion. The kyc process is sometimes difficult. 

If it is exactly what cryptocurrencies should improve if they want to be better every day and more used, all networks must be faster and the confirmation times this without a doubt is the most annoying. In addition, some networks have a high commission and this is also usually very annoying in any case.

• +1 1

On 11/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

It really is something that sometimes makes you wait, although this depends on the cryptocurrency since ETH and TRX are networks that I use and they are very fast to make confirmations, although in particular I prefer TRX because of its low costs in the Fee.

• +2 1