How do you introduce crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

19 hours ago, suzuya said:

I always show them how I transfer my earnings here to my wallet. Like transferring my crypto from yobit to the wallet I am currently using, they are now aware of what I do but they still don't want to try crypto.

In life there is a proof of honesty and greed, so if you tell others about crypto but the results fail to follow them then you must be patient and more enthusiastic to invite them to follow crypto in other ways so they can think about crypto that makes them profitable and make a lot of money.

I introduce this CryptoTalk in a Nice Conversation with other People and make a Topic about Ourselves and Once Receive bitcoin amount Of our Money is Useful to make money in this Site 

I introduced Bitcoin base on the beginners guide I usually read. I keep it simple, short and interesting no one can object that

A decentralized digital currency use as payment method. You can earn through bitcoin because it's volatile, Using trading and Investing, Joining campaigns and forum. Peer to peer sending money no moderator at all.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:39 AM, Agios said:

Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

Yes, of course I introduce it to my family and friends. I say to them that crypto is very useful to me. It gives me earnings or money that I can save for future purposes and also I learn new things about the world here in crypto. That's why they decided to join also because of what I said.

I usually only explain what cryptocurrency, bitcoin or other coins are and give a link. I think if I give a photo attachment that shows we can buy a car, motorbike or maybe a house, it makes them think that cryptocurrency is a kind of multi level marketing(MLM). I will give photos of the crypto results if they ask

I introduce crypto from its benefit. To be honest, I don't think I won't be here if not for the profit. Introduce them the profit they can have and they will get interested.

1 hour ago, Fancycoin said:

Yes i introduce it t my friends , The thing i do to introduce crypto to them is by saying that i can earn money here easily. By that they became curious and then i show them how this works. 

Good job!, they are curious and try crypto to get extra income. I hope that more crypto holders will make crypto more widely known

31 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Yes, of course I introduce it to my family and friends. I say to them that crypto is very useful to me. It gives me earnings or money that I can save for future purposes and also I learn new things about the world here in crypto. That's why they decided to join also because of what I said.

I'm happy too, more and more people join and try crypto, but we must continue to guide them if we have difficulty. Furthermore, wherever we are, there is also crypto

I think the method by giving examples of crypto results with basic things like motorbikes and cars is indeed quite effective, I have a car that I bought from the crypto results and some friends, my family is interested in crypto. Even though I am still focused on making money in the crypto world, I want to introduce details about the technology behind crypto.

1 hour ago, Agios said:

I'm happy too, more and more people join and try crypto, but we must continue to guide them if we have difficulty. Furthermore, wherever we are, there is also crypto

Yes, we must guide them because we know more about crypto than them. But also, we can learn from them because they are new. They can have knowledge about crypto that we didn't learn or know.

I told about the technology behind crypto, which is the blockchain when gathering with friends. I told him that there were other volatile payment and investment options besides fiat and gold money which was far more volatile, cryptocurency.

I have introduced about cryptro to my relatives with a proof of my profit . when provide them the proof of profit they became very much interested and they also invest on btc then. I have used private msg also used mail to send them proof. They also made profit from crypto.

Yes, I introduce crypto to my friends and family directly. I explained how it worked and they were interested in this. I teach them slowly.

Well to my relatives and friends, I talk to them personally or through video chat, it's better to talk to them personally so they would understand better. I don't talk a lot in facebook because mostly of them are not interested in bitcoins, etc etc. Even my friends was not really interested in just my sister and I are the one I know who's doing bitcoin 

i introduce crypto to my friends through various sources about crypto on various websites then explain a little bit about crypto both updates about new technologies in crypto and also how change financially with crypto .

I rarely do that, never even, because it is very risky to introduce them to cryptocurrency that if they are interested in joining and losing, they will blame me. I think it's better for them to know it themselves and because there are already influencers themselves on social media to introduce crypto more broadly

Yes it is true at this time it is important to introduce crypto to the people closest to us.  I invited them to join cryptotalk to make it easier to introduce what crypto is.  Because with the approach taken by crypto forum post get pay ... they became excited.and corius. People like money almost.

I mostly use social media apps like Telegram or Whatsapp to talk about crypto. I begin introducing cryptocurrency to people by explaining about basics. If you talk about blockchain technology and go through complex or complicated matters, they will not understand and will not show interest. You have to compare cryptocurrency with digital currency for them. For example, if they use PayPal and know it well, explain the differences between PayPal payment system and Bitcoin. When they learned the basics, you can start talking about trading and profit which is more attractive for them. If you want to persuade them, you can mention some people that got rich with cryptocurrency. Let them decide for themselves whether they want to get involved in cryptocurrency or not.

I can introduce cryptocurrency to others while I have already archived successful through cryptocurrency. So now I can now introduce crypto.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

In my opinion, introducing cryptocurrency is not so easy as many have no idea about it. Basically, encouraging those who have heard about it for the first time is not easy but I believe when they see that it is really a good thing that they can make a lot of profit then they will be easy to believe.

@Agios

When you have plenty of money or making money people automatically starts to ask about your business and even they chat for you. I even don't make money what they are making with offline business, so it's hard to introduce or ask them to hear about Crypto.

In these days people are getting so much news form social media sites where they are more active.

If we can introduce cryptocurrency to our friends, people in our city, I am sure that the adoption process will continue and the process will attract more people to join. But the problem is people in out there will not think that bitcoin is as the investment and they will think that it's a way to lose your money. That is true, but that will happen if you don't have knowledge about bitcoin so you will lose your money. But if you can learn from many sources, I am sure that you will not lose your money and even you will make a profit from cryptocurrency.

Well, we can introduce cryptocurrency in our friends and relatives just to saying that this is important in owur society like real money, we are in the age of technology now and we can use it for online payments and transaction which is taxless.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:00 AM, suzuya said:

Introducing cryptocurrency to family and friends is easy but encouraging them to believe and join is hard. People doesn't really believe easily as long as they don't see any proof that this is legit and safe.

That's true. I introduced crypto to my family but their reaction was like "eh?" It's obvious that they don't believe it but i showed them the proof that i can earn here. Lol. Now they believe me.

I try to tell friends who work on the Internet or at least as close to it as possible, 2 friends are already actively using cryptocurrency.