How do you introduce crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

I dont ask anyone to ho here its hard to discuss.i was here becouse of confusing in these kind of market.and im happy becouse i encountered people who are very helpfull.

I'm not talking about cryptocurrencies with friends. I myself have not earned much in crypto. therefore, I cannot tell them anything useful. if I get rich, then I will share my experience.

In 2017, i saw the bitcoin price was about reaching in 20k usd.  i thought what the hell it was a digital currency with this value, then i came to crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

it's easy, the way is to introduce a bounty campaign, where there is a job that doesn't require a deposit to start, but can produce crypto. after that introduce the market, wallet, and also the exchanger because all of that is also part of the crypto and bounty stages.

I introduce bitcoin to my friend and relatives like Bitcoin is unique because it does not rely on government/bank created money. In addition, transactions occur directly between pseudonymous people (their real names are not known), meaning there are no banks or middlemen.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:09 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

I hope i can't introduce crypto to my family members because to introduce something we have to talk about the pros of that thing. But when i am going to tell them about the pros they always discuss about the cons. When i give them some logic they never listen to that. They always give me their logic. 

With the help of social media i have been able to introduce and share how i earn in cryptos to others,but not everybody are open minded and willing to take the risks.

3 hours ago, fuer44 said:

it's easy, the way is to introduce a bounty campaign, where there is a job that doesn't require a deposit to start, but can produce crypto. after that introduce the market, wallet, and also the exchanger because all of that is also part of the crypto and bounty stages.

Bounty is really a great way to earn a good amount without making any deposit. but, at this time, we really hardly find any good bounty program 

Bengali?

View this Topic

3 hours ago, Emma said:

Bounty is really a great way to earn a good amount without making any deposit. but, at this time, we really hardly find any good bounty program 

yes, in the middle of a difficult market, bounties are in a difficult period too. but in the next year we still have hope with some developments from bitcoin and etherum which of course we hope will have a good effect on the market, or not at all.

Basically, I will teach them the good effects of crypto to the community, the benefits they will get to crypto and also the future of crypto. Then, I will introduce them the basics of crypto and they have their decision if they want to engage on crypto.

I have introduced in Cryptocurrency from my friends.My friend tell me all about cryptocurrency.He also told me benifits of cryptocurrency

There are many ways to introduce crypto.introduce is very important for popularity.i tell to my friends and relatives about the benefits of crypto and I also tell them we can earn money from crypto.

An extraordinary thinking is that it actually contributes to the importance of change in cryptocurrency. If we can handle our family side-by-side with all of our family members, it will certainly be possible to change that.  And I can earn money from crypto by using different things.

My career in cryptocurrency trading started a little while ago. There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency market is a fizzy market for investors, but unfortunately, success does not happen so easily. In all seriousness, cryptocurrency trading can be a risky business.

Well, I introduce crypto to my family and friends that this virtual money says I have the potential for the future. So from now on exchange some of your fiat to hold this asset.

crypto is like share market and one crypto coin is the share of company .this is different from share market.in crypto currency market we can earn money by trading.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

I am introducing it to my friends and relatives only by general discussion. When ever we met we discuss about crypto currencies. Markets and ways to earn more and more.

Currently i never introduce about cryptocurrency. Because that is hard thing and i don't see any benefit for me.

If you want do it only for your friends or family can join to it, i hope you don't sad about that idea.

Because actually people is only want hear you if you can give them a proof of your income in cryptocurrency.

Like smartphone, if you only introduce it as a phone, where you can call, sms, and internet. I think that is not make interest for people. But if you introduce it by benefit for them, like this smartphone can help you to record a video for your baby when trying running with their hand. That is more interesting and can make sense they want buy it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes it is good that if we share up the information and benefit of crypto among our friends and relatives that they also get benefit in time because and my market analysis crypto currency price will go up and people are considering it now on

As for me, I think I better show them first my accomplishments especially in my financial side(though not really that impressive). With this I can proudly tell them how cryptocurrency can help you in so many ways and might clear the misconception like bitcoin being a scam or fraud.

Crypto currency is a asset, which is stored online. We can only see this we can't touch. it's price is not always same. it's price depends on demand and supply. We can pay and buy with it.

yeah there are many wasy to earn crypto. and lot of use cases we see every day in crypto field. also in future if it is implemented as a regular currency than it will be a great step.

I always introduce bitcoin or crypto currencies as calling it online earning. So when they hear they got interested that what type of earning opportunity it is.

It is a simple way to introduce the crypto to the peoples just show them profit and then show them how much money you will invest in the market it is the best way to show the peoples profit and then they believe on you and also on the online business. Crypto market is our future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day