How do you introduce crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

I constantly tell my friends about cryptocurrency , that many people earn without leaving their own home or apartment at all.

Keep in mind that there are some people who will be jealous that people are making money with decentralized cryptocurrency and they do not want to know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Those kind of people become a problem because they are stuck using their local country's paper money.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The best way to introduce cryptocurrency to someone is face to face , Maybe a little by social media buy this is not enough for me ! 

Well only those willing to earn extra money that I introduce about cryptocurrency, but first before they put money in cryptocurrency they should learn about cryptocurrency first.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i agree with you that we need to introduce in new peoples that they invest in crypto and earn money. This is more profitable business in the world. If we introduce new and these person invest and work crypto currency then crypto market goes up and crypto trader and its investor earn profit.

The crypto worth accept all the financial sector now they create own goal according to the crypto design mean to say block chain design.

There are many people who already know about cryptocurrency  ,only few people don't know about cryptocurrency because they don't really have any interest in investing money in crypto ,so they are not knowing ,because crypto can make you earn more profits but sometimes loss also.

You can introduce crypto through vlogging in YouTube. You can explain its value as well as how flexible it is in terms of price . Through vlogging, you can encourage others and somehow let them learn.

The best fashion to commence crypto is through do media. I will stab to reach peep posts to reach the word. I'm tiresome to move fill with to get the drift how tranquil it is to enjoy thousands of dollars in your account, and you don't control to toil as hard.

Mostly the investment pays for itself, but ancestors for particular grounds don't desire to discover about crypto. My be the owner of family has a different expression on their faces while I flush state Bitcoin. It's like each person is in particular nature of trance.

Its very important thing to know what kind of technology we use and how we can improve and make more trust in cryptocurreneis

It is not possible at this time to offer Crypto as a gift because family and friends may not know what is and for this must be defined for them first and then everything will be easy

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/20/2019 at 1:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

i'm not going everywhere to promote crypto, but i explained it to a few of my friend and to my family because they want to know what blockchain an bitcoin are.

so i just explained how blockchain work and why this is a powerful technology, how this can be used and which benefit can bring to the world, and stuff like this

On 11/20/2019 at 1:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

Well I have not quite started introducing crypto through the media since I just got here so I intend to learn more before publicizing it

Firstly I say It's few days ago I started to join crypto.I mean say Airdrop is my first work.Then I will be success with Airdrop work.And I started to trading many coins.Buy some good coin. Example:- Eth,Btc,Ltc etc.          

Welcome with me
From my point of view, the best way in which encryption can be presented to the largest segment of society is to ask governments to legalize and codify encryption.

Yes, I almost did it on my social media like Twitter, WhatsApp and Facebook. Yes some people think to comment a lot about this. they think I made a post that is not important, and after I show the results of the work of the posts that I do they want to do the work that I do. This is a simple step to introduce crypto to all social media.

I am trying and they like that but they want to see money to believe me 😬, I am collecting money why would I spend them that easy they will say why we didn't join with you after a week I am going to buy a car 😂.

foremost aim to present them to the conception of blockchain and how it works. taste to avail yourself of a quantity of unfussy analogies to rationalize blockchain. subsequently defend to them I beg your pardon? cryptos are and could you repeat that? their drive is. ultimately elucidate how the crypto markets work.

Well is will be a bit hard to introduce crypto to anyone cause they will definitely need a proof to believe the site is legit and paying if not I don't think just mere talking will do. 

I have problems recommending cryptocurrency to someone, I tried it but my friends or relatives didn't understand it. I will tell them "bitcoin" for $ 9000 and let me figure it out for myself.

Display Bitcoin and explain exactly what Bitcoin is like on social networks. Cryptocurrency can be used as digital money or as an online transaction

Social media definitely we can use. Also our friends we can say live. we can say our friends this crypocurrency advantage. How much we can earn here. That's it.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:39 AM, Agios said:

Crypto is a better project with alot of features like privacy. It is most using in the world.  But mafia has full control on it.

I can't really remember how did I introduced them to a few of my friends long time ago. I think I just talked about bitcoin very casually, and the talking stretched to how to invest in bitcoin and trading and how much money that I could earn from trading and so on and etc.