How do you introduce crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

Of course,without any doubt  I introduced crypto currenciesto all me family members as it is the best site to earn money online and happlily to spend some dollars. So I also think everyone should do the same actually. 

On 11/20/2019 at 6:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

I hear about crypto from my friend and that time i was very interested on this.because, i never khow before about crypto and day by day i khow more about crypto.  

We define cryptocurrencies as the method that I use to create my own economic infrastructure and receive internet payments, regardless of anyone else.

I have to show him the account of the fortunes of the founders and heads of the various crypto exchanges around the world for those loyal to those working in the field of cryptocurrencies, which has become an important part of our lives.

Yes its real important to introduce crypto to your relatives, family members or friends because they will earn money as you do. When i want to introduce someone to crypto, i give him full details then i show him my earnings history since i start using crypto so that he/ she can believe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I presented Crypto to many of the people I know from my brothers and friends via social media or when we met and opened talks about them, some of them were convinced and liked it, others did not like it and were not convinced of it.

Introducing crypto to the society is really an important and a good thing. One can invite their frnds and family and their society to crypto through many ways like social media like whatsapp Facebook or maybe direct sharing by explain them what is crypto 

16 hours ago, Cmineral said:

I introduce crypto to my friends by telling them that crypto is a good thing for the future and also great digital money

Very good, hopefully this isn't overused and misused by your friends. there will be bad effects that will be experienced.

yeah i am also promoting the crypto currency to only person who is technically interested on cryptocurrency and has interest in crypto technology 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main thing is about its realistic its not like other website which fraud people. I can explain my friends and other people that no one has complain of not getting payment. This forum so responsible about everything that no one questioned about it.

The best way to introduce crypto currency to people is to tell them about the advantages of crypto currency like the fact that it is the currency of the future that almost everybody will start using one day and that crypto currency is a very secure medium of payment where you can rarely lose money.

The best way to introduce cryptocurrencies to someone is face to face.I heared about crypto then I have interest in crypto.Curiosity is work my body.Then I started learn about crypto.Now I know many things about cryptocurrency.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:06 AM, Muphin said:

Crypto means "digital" so when you combine it with currency like the word cryptocurrency, it means that it is a digital money we use as medium in exchanging goods and services digitally.

Crypto implies computerized so when you join it with cash like the word cryptographic money it implies that it is an advanced cash we use as medium in trading products and ventures carefully

The most ideal approach to acquaint digital currencies with somebody is up close and personal, possibly a little by online networking purchase this isn't sufficient for me, since this field is confounded particularly for those individuals who know nothing about cryptographic money.

I am grateful to give invited you on gathering media, WhatsApp, website, friends, neighbors and equal I required to touch cryptocurrency so I finger proud for the reason that cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular.

2 hours ago, mbilaluk said:

i think that the best way is to let them join this platform and then start telling them that what bitcoin is and cryptocurrency in general including blockchain 

Why should they tell what cryptocurrency is, when they themselves can read, and learn about cryptocurrency exchange on the cryptocurrency forum.

People doesn't really believe easily as long as they don't see any proof that this is legit and safe.Bitcoin does not need to be imposed on other people if they are not interested in bitcoin. 

I wish it's will global No1 currency in the world in future and we can make profit from this crypto as a early adopters.

If i introduce crypto to my friends then i always prefer face to face not social media etc.

Because face to face is clear the doubts.

If who are interested in crypto and listen my words carefully that will help then work here.

Others face problem.

It is very simple yo introduce cryptocurrency to someone, you needd to say, cryptocurrency is a kind of hidden money, money that you can't don't or feel (abstract)  but you can earn and spend it anytime

Its a great decision to introduce crypto to our friends or relatives as they will stay alert of the digital world because if we don't then they might learn it from a wrong person or a scamer who might swindle them of there cash therefore its important they also stay safe by knowing about cryptocurrency.

Digital currencies, according to me, will define them as currencies in the first place that allow me to work on the Internet and earn some money, and also a way to send and receive money without entering the banks.

Yes my dear friend i suggest some of my friend to do the cryptotalk.And what is the benefits of this link i advice them to do this.Also many of my friend doing this crypoto and tbe get benefited by doing this.Thank you cryptotalk.

Well, It was 2013 on weekend I was new to Forex Trading and don't want to take day off. I was browsing the charts . and suddenly I saw the chart for BTC blinking. and I found the Bitcoin. 

On 11/20/2019 at 2:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

I try to keep my work in the Crypto world secret and only for me because my family would freak out if they find out. But, if I want to introduce Crypto, I would definitely start with showing my earnings from it.

I already introduced crypto to some of my friends some doing mining now and some are not interested but still I'm glad they discovered it so I feels like I help them in a good way. 

Cryptoworld is a good source if income. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c