How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

I heard from a friend of mine about bitcoin back in 2013, when he started telling me that it was a gold mine and should be bought before it was too late. 

On 4/2/2020 at 9:36 PM, Iambee said:

At first I hear Bitcoin in the social media and then I started searching about it but I was literally confused at that time. It was 4 years back I think then I asked one of the brother about everything thing . I remember those questions which I had asked to the brother of I remember they I again get laugh at my question. It was like kids leaning the word.

I first encounter bitcoin in social media and then my friend introduce me to cryptotalk. This forum really helps me because I am getting paid with just posting meaningful contents. I am happy how much I am earning in cryptotalk. 

I found out about bitcoin on the site about cryptocurrencies in 2014, then they were not popular and I thought that I went to the site in the darknet.

Edited by Trofimova

I've first learned about Bitcoins from pop-up ads on my browser. And everyone knows how annoying pop-ups can be, not to mention that malware are sometimes encoded into it, so at first I ignored even the notion of it.

Then a friend of mine encouraged me to learn about Bitcoins, and gave me the link to this forum. This was back when the forum was barely a few days old, an infant in the internet world indeed. So I gave it a shot, read discussions in the forum, learned from it, and posted my feedbacks in return. I must say, the growth of my learning process in crypto is linked to the growth of this forum indeed.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I was first heard about bitcoin through my friend and as i was looking for some online income so they suggest me to invest in bitcoin so that i can earn money and i don’t have to go outside for that   

On 4/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, Depth Jonny said:

Three years ago, I told my friend discussing Bitcoin, too. First of all I don't care about blockchain, so I'm searching for info about forums and so forth. For me, that's more important.

I encountered bitcoin because my friend suggested and let me join this forum if I want to earn. I accepted his offer because I know that I can earn money here and I want to save up money. 

I have heard of bitcoin on the internet since 2009 but then I have not bought it unfortunately,maybe I had to be more enterprising, too bad I started to deal actively with bitcoin and crypto since 2017 ...

Last year through one of my friend , who also introduced me with this forum , he has been its member since last year , through this forum i learned more and deeply about crypto world.

The first time that i heard about bitcoin was through a tv series where they said that the payment was made through bitcoin. Having never heard of bitcoin before as a payment, i think went and did some research and learnt a bit on crypto. From that point i was able to see that you can earn crypto online and the simplest way to do that would be through the use of faucets, which i then started to use and used for the last two years until recently i found this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I first heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in a blog, and after that I became more curious and started looking more about this field until I found myself working in it for years. 😄

Life is great and enjoy it

I heard about bitcoin for the first time in almost two years by watching YouTube videos, I was interested in the field of profit from the Internet and search for any site to earn money and from here began my journey in the world of crypto

when I looked for data about on line jobs on the stop of 2016, I stumbled throughout a forum that mentioned bitcoin. therefore I have become curious approximately cryptocurrency so I tried to collect it by using joining the airdrop and bounty

I think I heard the first time in Bitcoin in the same way that I heard about Bitcoin. I think I was looking for suitable investments in the internet world and I did not know that I would encounter one of the greatest financial revolutions since the internet was created.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:06 AM, Kutulay said:

For starters, I just realized that bitcoins, in fact, were also said by your son-in-law regarding the crypto environment. This is truly an outstanding technical achievement - a new development, however, an obstacle may be that most people should not approve of bitcoins. certainly, someday bitcoin will be considered perfect. In my opinion, absolutely considering that viruses are different.

I think that I first encounter bitcoin and cryptocurrencies before and now I'm encountering it again because I am finding ways how to earn online and I found this and I learned about cryptocurrency so much here in this forun

Personally I do not remember exactly how I found out precisely about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but I think it was about 5 years ago when I found out that I could generate money online since then I have always been working with crypto

Basically since 2014 i heard of Bitcoin and followed some news concerning upcoming faucets, growing services and alt coins.

Such alt coins led me to micro earnings and then i went into gambling perspective and trading.

It just make it so worth joining this world specially forums willing to provide you informations regarding upcoming projects, what Bitcoin was able to do in and out internet worlds and how you would achieve profits overall.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I remember that since bitcoin came out, listening to it but never paid attention to it, I even thought it was a scam, not more than a year ago I started to do a little research and give it a chance to get to know bitcoin, it seemed very good business to me.  trade thanks to its volatility and from then on I started on my way to the crypto world.

For me this happen in 2014 , when bitcoin price was 200$ , in this time i was really investing about earning money from internet , and i was cherche for all the way to earn , and i find bitcoin in a YouTube video, and than i was working in bitcoin , i try many way to earn , but unfortunately i don’t earn nothing , because i was yang and i don’t have experience , and after that i leave this cherche in bitcoin , but i coming back in 2019 and i find this great forum.

6 hours ago, mahmoodhosain said:

There are a lot of people who provide recommendations and information about the cryptocurrency markets and that some of them achieve great profits through deals that they undertake so that their follow-up may sometimes benefit

I first encounter bitcoin through my friend because I ask him what is his secret because he is esrning money and I hope that I can join him too because I can earn money and I think that it is great that I learned about cryptocurrency and bitcoin in this forum

18 hours ago, Basad said:

The first time I heard of BTC, was around 2013-14 by then I was a final year student, I refused to pay more attention to the system untill later in the year of second halving that I totally convince to joined the system from closed friends. And today I have been benefitting from the system

I also experience that, bro and I regret that totally. Maybe if I invest or pay attention about btc that day, maybe I am a rich guy now. Well, that's all in the past, we must forgot that, and just focus in the present. That's why I don't think I will leave crypto again. Well as of now, I already recruiting some people today so that they will not be like what happen to me.

I came to know about bitcoin through internet and I was searching for sites that I can make money easily, then I heard bitcoin is the best to invest and hold for some months so that I can take profits from it.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

In 2015 I heard about bitcoin. But that time I didn't know it much. I earned it from faucets sites. I searched many earning sites. And after that I got these sites where I can collect free btc.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well i have heard about Bitcoin from my friend back in 2015. And i do google and i was pretty impressed by the technology and how it works. But i didn't have Investment at that time and the internet was costly at that time so I can't go for it and start in Crypto world. But now i am here working for it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many way you can know about this coin called ''bitcoin'' to me I just went online searching for online jobs to participate that is the first place I made my glance with Bitcoin as a digital online paying currency that is decentralized.

For the first time I heard about bitcoin from the advertising of a social network, they offered to participate in airdrop, and then I started to be interested in it, and then my first earnings went! And then I found a good community, and began to learn news from there, as well as develop myself!