How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

On 4/10/2019 at 18:54, Pa2dara4 said:

En primer lugar, quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para dar la bienvenida a todos al foro y a mi hilo. La comunidad de bitcoin es un anfitrión para diferentes personas de diferentes partes del mundo, lo que significa que todos tenemos nuestra historia de cómo llegamos a escuchar sobre bitcoin. Este hilo sería un buen lugar para compartir esa experiencia, cómo escuchaste o encontraste bitcoin.

La mía se debió a mi búsqueda para buscar una inversión lucrativa en línea de la que sacar provecho y me encontré con alguna recomendación sobre bitcoin y desde entonces mi vida no ha sido la misma. Escuchemos el tuyo.

I read about bitcoin on the Internet when I was researching various topics, I always got advertisements and I did not pay attention to it. Until one day when I decided to look for a platform or something that I could invest in, I remembered about those publications and I started researching on the subject and then that is where I started to make my investments in bitcoin

I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies about 3 years ago but it was until this year when the quarantine began due to the pandemic that I began to be interested in them because with so much free time at home we began with my husband to participate in airdrops and learn more about it business, since then we have become enthusiastic and hope to be able to make good profits soon.

I heard about bitcoin from local news in 2015, i don't remember clearly price , maybe about 3-4k$. I started to research about btc and crypto. Itbwas too hard for me, so gave up. Then in 2018 I again saw news about xrp, and invest some money in it. but i don't have any profit (

In fact, the first currency that I heard about was ethereum, on one of the channels on YouTube, and its logo attracted me and so I started After that, I got acquainted with Bitcoin and the rest of the currencies and joined Ubayt because of the ease and safety of work in it And I started trading and making profits.

• +1 1

It certainly was not until about 5 years ago that through social networks I read an article where they mentioned Bitcoin as the currency of the future, which caught my attention and since then I have liked cryptocurrencies as a virtual tool to use them in different operations..

• +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

I discovered bitcoin thanks to an application of a game that paid in bitcoin to play it and paid a lot but that is almost 10 years and thank God 5 years later I discovered the trader and I began to study how to trade and after 1 year I saw that of 10 operations I only lost 3 and I dared to put money from my savings and began to win from there and the rest is history

On 10/5/2020 at 6:31 AM, luismascia003 said:

I found out about this bitcoin from a news on television from there I started to like you and this is the best thing in the world

You were lucky to get news about crypto from television in your country, in my country you will never see crypto news on television. It is prohibited for sure.

My first time to hear about bitcoin, I thought I was hoping that bitcoin must be the one of the betting platforms, and I was hearing it from my brother. 

I remember the day I learned about bitcoins. Then my friend told me that he made good money on the Internet, and when he called the amount, I did not believe it and thought it was some kind of deception. How wrong I was then)

I do not remember exactly how I heard about bitcoin, I think it was because I found a page, freebitcoin and I got interested and began to investigate about it, and of course the whole crypto world. Today I no longer open freebitcoin, but I was in it for a while, a lot, I suffered a lot in the HI LO game. I have at least tried to make my friends and family know the word and many have decided to follow me in this world, investing and getting profitable. I'm happy to be the one to open your eyes and tell you that fiat money is worthless. Sometimes they laugh in my face, but when I show them what I have achieved over the years they remain silent and eager to learn.

I started in the world of cryptocurrencies at the beginning of this year, and my first contact was through some friends who talked about the subject on social networks, I thought it was an interesting topic and I felt like finding out more about it.

It's really nice to read how people's first contact with bitcoin/cryptos was. In my case, I first knew about bitcoin as one friend told me about it. Honestly, I disregarded it, as many people currently do, because of narrow-minded ideas. Two years later I decided to enquire further about bitcoin and decided to jump in, which has been a wise decision so far, as I have learned plenty of valuable things ever since.

I learned about bitcoin when I was surfing the internet, but I did not understand how it worked, in 2014 I was looking for an online job to earn extra money, I began to be interested in cryptocurrencies and today it is my main source of income. 

I heard about bitcoin on TV a long time ago, I don't remember what else he said, but at that time I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies

Hello and thank you very much for the welcome, I really knew about bitcoin many years ago, more or less in 2014 when bitcoin did not have much value, I never invested in why I did not have enough money to do it but if I had known that The price of Bitcoin was going to increase its price so much over the years without a doubt I would have invested a lot of money in it. I found out about bitcoin through videos on YouTube where they talked about it, it seemed quite curious to me and I did not think that it would become one of the largest currencies in the world. 

12 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I was browsing the internet there I found the btc type of things I don't remember the exact way but there is no one around me who knows about cryptocurrancy and no one even believes in it.

@JohanDonne its a normal thing that  people dont believe on bitcoin... This kind of story most happen in those country where crypto currency still illegal.. Whenever i talked with my Friend About bitcoin they dont believe it but i have no problem about it.. It will be better for us if we do research about crypto currency silently..                     

Yes when bitcoin come my life is totally changed i searching for investment and bitcoins come a digital investment i know that time there only legit investmnet on internet is only bitcoin.soo i find alot of other coins on like bitcoin but now there wast number coins availabe on market i was right and time to time its grow more many future project are comming which gives you alot of profit.

I found out about Bitcoin * cryptocurrencies * through a YouTube video that appeared on the list of recommended, from there I was very interested in the subject.

I discovered about cryptocurrency from a news page in social media that sharing a amazing things about crypto and I got interested to that world and I'm working on it since 2017

• +3 1

Before cryptocurrency, the most preferred way of earning online was to invest in Hyips or Revenue share programs, and even PTC, and believe me a lot of them paid, long enough to get your principal out, and still make some profit. i had a friend from Canada, whom I called my elder sister, who was involved in all these, and she was the first one who told me about bitcoin. 

• +1 1

The first time I heard about Bitcoin was in 2017, when my friend told me that he had bought a bitcoin at the beginning of 2017 and then sold it at the end of 2017, and I was surprised when I learned that he won more than 30 thousand dollars

• +4 1

I heard about it from my friend 2 years ago. I started to search more about Bitcoin after that advise from my friend.  Now I have  ideas about Bitcoin and Block chain technology. I know the working mechanisms  of Block chain technology. I love this technology. 

A few years ago I was on some paying ads sites where you could buy these packs. Many users have paid with Bitcoin. I couldn't handle it at all and always found converting very difficult at the time. None of my friends and my family are familiar with Bitcoin. That is still the case today.

Yeah i also searching about the investment and i got the bitcoin but whej i invest in bitcoin website investment program i got scam and i loss all my money then i know there is also scam exist in the bitcoin field so i decided to research and i know it there are alot of sites available on the internet are all scam then i learn about the bitcoin how its worked and which are the ways of making money with online.