Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world

This is normal because bitcoin is the most used because if it were not so it would not be the first on the market cap as the largest currency that has a trading volume

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, Rita_Italy said:

If we analyze the current crypto market then we can see the most demandable currency which is Bitcoin.Not only tether all the altcoins price depending on Bitcoin price

Bitcoin is 10 times more used by investors than tether, it is very clear to us that they are not the same. What is tether when talking about bitcoin. 

Yes the info is right. Tether was the most used cryptocurrency in the previous year and bitcoin is a good coin but it was in the second position. Actually tether is a stable coin aand a lot of people don't like to invest in it. But somehow it maintained to be in the top chart. But Bitcoin has a highest value in the market and it will be in number one place again. 

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, ChilBran said:

You are right, people do convert to tether as a safe haven if market are declining, but the fact that bitcoin is the most used is solid. 

Bitcoin is good when it fluctuates positively, but when it is exposed to a sharp drop, trading against usdt that maintains a constant value, becomes better and more profitable while bitcoin settles.

According to the many website exchanges platform, and some companies they use more Bitcoin than any other cryptocurrencies, but I think yes Tether now take the place to compete with USD, because now the majority of people exchange their Bitcoin to Tether and then from Tether to their local currency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Maybe tether will be the second crypto currency to be used more. I said this because i believe the most used crypto currency is bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest trading volume than all other crypto currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Maybe tether will be the second crypto currency to be used more. I said this because i believe the most used crypto currency is bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest trading volume than all other crypto currencies.

With the market cap of ether, it is the second, not tether. Tether may be the third. And as you have said, bitcoin is the first most used but very certain that ether is the second. 

• +2 1

Yes, Bitcoin is one of the most widely used cryptocurrencies around the world, and it is in the first place. After that, other currencies such as Ethereum come
And usdt

Life is great and enjoy it

Tether is like "the USD of ecoins world": you buy other cryptos with it and sell them for it. It's stable and reliable, so there is no sorprise in see it so high in the top-10

Edited by JoseVL92

Yes, this is completely true. I think that the Tether is the most used cryptocurrency in the world of cryptography because its price is stable and there are people who call it the digital dollar. As for the other cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, its price varies according to the supply and demand in the market.

• +2 1

Tether is a real money-backed cryptocurrency. Making a dollar transfer with Tether saves you from the extra money transfer fee you will pay. The price change in Tether is almost negligible. For this reason, it is often preferred.

The most widely used cryptocurrency in the world is undoubtedly Bitcoin, since it has been the first to appear in the market, indovating and revolutionizing the world economy.

Bitcoin is the best known, it is being used as a means of payment in many aspects, but its price is unstable. Some experts say that the one that is most used is tether because it is a stable currency and can be used more as a safeguard of capital and a medium of exchange, bitcoin is used as something that could increase its value as an investment and also as a safeguard. capital. They are different uses and possibly one or the other is being used each for what is wanted. I was investigating and did not see exact statistics of how much one and the other is used

Yes, I agree with you. Because the number of cryptocurrencies is increasing in all countries. The popularity of crypto currency is increasing day by day. Cryptocurrency is a major platform for outsourcing income. Thank you for sharing this with me

Bitcoin is the currency that is most used in the world you can consult the companies that accept digital payments and you will find bitcoin as the main one, the Tether is normally used by merchants since it is stable and helps merchants to freeze their money in time of decline

On 11/16/2019 at 2:18 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

I saw in a news story the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
I thought it might be Bitcoin because Bitcoin
About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.

many people who want to reflux from the decline of some cryptocurrency, use usdt to make it stable and then reinvest

On 12/8/2019 at 4:17 AM, duncun007 said:

well yea but a lot fo the times people also sell bitcoin and stay in tether for a while as bitcoin dip and then they buy bitcoin again which makes thether use is as daily as bitcoin.

I think both tether and bitcoin are mostly used around the globe but I might say bitcoin is the one with much popularity thus giving it the chance to be widely used and many of those who accepts crypto payments they normally accept bitcoin.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.

Yes, cryptocurrencies are generally spread all over the world, but Bitcoin ranks first, and I do not think these statistics are correct, but tether is coming strongly, but it is not a very profitable currency because its price is always close.

• +1 2

Taking into account that the USDT serves as a stable currency, which does not fluctuate or vary in price, transferring it and using it for payments is very cheap, the speed is better and it works very well.:classic_blink:

Another issue would be if you go at the dollar parity and on top of this or not it is backed by something, taking into account that the private company called "Federal Reserve" prints tickets at ton or they are, they will do the same those who created and manage the Theter ? That is a good question ... since it is the third most used currency by market capitalization.

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

There are definitely altcoins that are able to do some things better than Bitcoin can, but due to the lack of a community backing the altcoins it is typically increasingly difficult for the alts to gain any foothold within the community before it turns into a pump and dump from speculators. There is very little chance that a new alt would be able t succeed in the first place.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

The top one is the Bitcoin(BTC) which is know as the King of the crypto world and can manipulate the whole market like the current market is moving with the Bitcoin price change.

• +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

Friend you don't have a meaning. I am reading this post again and again. The title is understood and we know that Tether is used most right now because of the high trading volumes. But I don't understand what you mean by clear it or the rest of your post.

Tether a stable coin used in high volumes trading by all exchanges has the highest total volumes for months now and surpassed the Bitcoin volume in exchanges. It is used instead of fiat currency dollar and it helps exchanges have better use of their finance so it is being used lately by traders instead of holding fiat or Bitcoin during downturns.