Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world

Tether

I saw in a news story the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
I thought it might be Bitcoin because Bitcoin
About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.
  • -1 1
  • +1 2

I think bitcoin is the most using in the world, there are some other coins but in the second and the third place, you can check in the companies who accept digital payment you will find bitcoin as the main one

• +1 1

The world could see the new “Tether Gold” cryptocurrency by the time Christmas rolls around this year. What is it about Christmas that seems to bring either great renown or floor-scraping gutter waves to the crypto space?

LongHash’s report disputes the previously published controversial academic paper “Is Bitcoin Really Un-Tethered?,” which argues that stablecoin manufacturer Tether played a role in manipulating the market for bitcoin’s massive bull run at the end of 2017.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.

I don’t believe. Can you please share the link of the news? I think bitcoin is the most popular and used crypto ever. So, I can't believe Tether is most used crypto right now.    

So far, not one project has been able to dethrone Tether’s USDT, despite no lack of effort by various teams and companies.

I do not think so, the most popular in my opinion cryptocurrency bitcoin, as it has already made a million times in the TVs around the world at the end of 2017. In our country, even very good attitude to bitcoin and even grandmothers on the benches know about its existence.

Tether has come under scrutiny time and time again in the past year and a half. It now appears the company faces another lawsuit in Washington State.

Tether is most used currency I think it uses is the same to bitcoin uses, cause trader are used tether to trade crypto's instead of bitcoin.

Tether coins are most used cause they are the hotspot of USD so because USD is not available in crypto! So people just using tether.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

Next time please add the source, we have enough rumors and hear says in this space to create fud. It really isn't too hard to copy paste this:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-01/tether-not-bitcoin-likely-the-world-s-most-used-cryptocurrency

Obviously, Bitcoin is the most uses cryptocurrency in the crypto world and about tether it's a stable coin where traders buy Tether to stable there profit.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

Based on my research before about the most used cyptucurrency in the world, our research matches. They prefer it because of the ration 1:1, $1 is equivalent to 1 coin. This is good for people who prefer stable coins. Since Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, Tether is the king of stable coins.

Edited by Muphin

Tether is a cryptocurrency while the USD is flat currency. The flat currency online safe bank is PayPal while the Tether cryptocurrency has many secure bank. It's price is same as USD. So the cryptocurrency Tether is most secure than USD.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

Tether is the most well-known and most widely available stablecoin on exchanges. But if Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency and also the most widely available on every exchange. So I think both are well-known and most accepted in many exchanges.

Edited by Agios
improve language

On 12/2/2019 at 3:53 PM, Wish107.5 said:

Bitcoin is the most use crypto in the world,  because this is the main crypto currency and all people using this to exchange btc to fiat money. 

well yea but a lot fo the times people also sell bitcoin and stay in tether for a while as bitcoin dip and then they buy bitcoin again which makes thether use is as daily as bitcoin.

So the company that is ran by bitfinex for one purpose which is to pump bitcoin os the most used currency in crypto? How about the bitcoin itself? Tether is a scam coin which is why I always think one day they will be busted and sent to jail.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

When you look at the volume in coin market, it does indicate that the most transactions are on usdt. I think because of their concept of stable coins with USD investment, many do pair using these coins in the market. I am also surprised because there should be market dominance in bitcoin but the largest volume (24h) is usdt.

21 hours ago, Rebel said:

I will not agree with you. Tether is not the most used currency in the world. If you look up on CMC then you can find which cryptocurrency is the most valuable with one day trading volume. Tether only using to hold money.

Well if you think about it you would realise a lot of people day trade the btc/usdt pair during the day which means tether is being used very time a trader do a little scalping on bitcoin. Which could be the reason why its the most used. 

I don't even consider tether a real cryptocurrency since its a stable coin that no one actually invests in to make a profit, nor do they spend it.  The only thing it actually is, is a replacement for fiat on exchanges that traders trade in and out of. 

You won't see any threads anywhere about how much money people are making with tether, and it's about as boring a 'coin' as you could possibly find.  Bitcoin still rules over all.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Tether is a stable currency and it's price is almost 1$ that's why traders uses it to trade safely.

Yes you're right. Tether is a Stablecoin. Tether is often used as a Bitcoin partner in trading, meaning Tether is considered flat money or if you sell Bitcoin then you will receive Tether and vice versa.

• Tether is the most used crypto currency in the world. because it help it's users , when it's prices come down it allow them to freeze their money so that it is more helpful ot it's users.
  • But i think in the incoming years bitcoin will take the place of tether because of it's realiability and trading and mining feature.

Tether is a stablecoin, so it is important to understand this. A coin like tether will never explode in value nor will it crash hard, since it is is backed by the dollar  and so has just about the same value as the dollar. It is mostly used when you are selling a crypto that has hone very high in price and then to stay on the sidelines you exchange it with tether. Then later at a better opportunity that you see prices crashing or at discounts level, you can buy back bitcoin or whatever crypto you like.

• +2 1

I think in the news that is normal to lied.

The actual coin where the most used is Bitcoin. To proof it you can see it on coinmarketcap or coingecko. See what coin is the first rank. But that is basicly, now you can compare the marketcap and volume Bitcoin vs Tether. I think Bitcoin still have big marketcap and volume than Tether. So overall the news you hear is missleading information.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.