Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world

No i dont think that tether is the most used crypto coin in the world. Rather i would say bitcoin is the most used and most popular coin around the whole world

Currently bitcoin is the most widely used in the biggest trading volatility after that ethereum. Theter is the storage of assets for exchange between Fiat currencies into crypto currencies such as bitcoin. So it is only temporary.

Yes  you are absolutely spot on. I checked the markets today, and bitcoin has dominance of 61% and a volume of 41billion$ but tether has a volume of 54billion dollars. although its supply is just a tad less than 5billion. it is because it used most often to trade between btc and usdt

On 11/16/2019 at 9:18 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

I saw in a news story the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
I thought it might be Bitcoin because Bitcoin
About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.

Most of the transactions in cryptocurrencies and trades are in exchange for Tether or Bitcoin, but the problem is that many judicial cases have affected Tether and I hope that Tether will not fail because it will cause a major crisis in the cryptocurrency market.

It is said that Tether is a stable coin and its value is always fixed at $1 but this is not true because recently I have seen Tether price has increased to above $1.01 which is weird because no one expects to get profit from a stable coin. It seems that stability may sometimes turn into volatility. What will you do if you have Tether and see its price rise? Do you sell and convert it to fiat or just keep holding it?

On 11/16/2019 at 2:46 PM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin is the most used Crypto in the world. Not even tether at all. So far bitcoin is the largest in the market with that kind of high price mean more people are still demanding for it. Bitcoin is the mist used.

The author of the post wants to emphasize the fact that Tether has surpassed Bitcoin in daily volume since a lot of months ago. He wasn't talking about market cap. Tether somehow managed to become the most used cryptocurrency, but it's usecase has to do with trading only and nothing else. Noone is actually using Tether for purchases or to sent money. I don't actually see tether becoming any more useful besides trading.

Usdt is listed on all big exchanges because crypto investors wants to be wise and secure their earned profit so they convert their btc into stable usdt if market is not much stable in term of price. 

In fact Bitcoin is not the most used currency in the crypto world. Here are the some interesting facts behind Tether.Tether has the monthly trading volume about 18% higher than that of Bitcoin which is really the more trading volumes in the crypto markets. 

Yeah Tether usdt is commonly used more than bitcoin, maybe because it's stable and it helps traders to freeze their money in times of crash and even there are good coins in pair with usdt to trade with

I do not think that this is true, my friend, because as you see today, Bitcoin has controlled the prices of all cryptocurrencies, so no other currency can take the place of Bitcoin, especially in countries that rely on cryptocurrencies to buy and sell like Zimbabwe, this country that pays Everything is in bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that with my # 1 position, bitcoin is absolutely the most used currency in the world. I am sure of this. No currency is encouraged more than bitcoin.

According to my crypto knowledge I think bitcoin is the most using crypto currency in the world,who says tether is leading crypto currency, you check in coin market cap there you see all coins rank and volumes and liquidity, then you decided which coins is no1, don't believe any one to say any think.

Tether is currently the most used one but a lot are being created like the DAI one which gives a lot of more transparency than the USDT.

Tether won't be the most used cryptocurrency in the world of crypto, there ris bitcoin which has been having a large volume of transaction every day

On 3/26/2020 at 6:43 AM, Rita_Italy said:

You are making mistake tether is not the most used currency actually bitcoin is the most used currency in crytpo world. We have to support bitcoin more to be popular

I thought the same too, tether is just a stable coin, and we have bitcoin which has the highest number if transaction daily and it seems to be the best in cryptocurrency

As I know that Tether is a stable USD coins, having to Talking of of the Tether being more used than the bitcoin, I don't know from what ever source, but as I know the bitcoin has the highest market cap than tether and even that of adoption, it's more on bitcoin

Yes its true that 70% of the crypto users are dependent on the price of bitcoin but accordingly there are such altcoins like tether, ethereum,  dogecoin which are growing very rapidly and most of the crypto users have started trading and investments in it.

Until this time, the most used currency is bitcoin, due to its high price and popularity around the world, and also because it is the oldest currency in the coding world. I believe that this coin will be followed by ethereum and bitcoin cash.

Until now, the bitcoin currency is the most used currency among the digital currencies, the most popular and all other currencies. Its price is related to bitcoin, so it is still the largest dominated by it.

The most widely used and popular currency around the world is the bitcoin currency, and this is because of its high price and the fame it gets, and then the bitcoin currency follows ethereum and bitcoin cash.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not like that.  Coins remain.  Ethereum Bitcoin, Dash etc. are the most popular cryptocurrencies from tether.  There is great use of Tether, but with the intent to freeze the currency and not depreciate it

1 hour ago, ChilBran said:

Bitcoin is the most used crypto coin in the world, people always misunderstanding what they read on news, I have even read it tho year that bitcoin is the most used coin. 

I agree to you points, it is even obviously that bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrencies. Tether gat worths less than $6 billion but bitcoin worths more than $100 billion. 

• +2 2

I'm surprised by Tether's behavior now. It is a stable coin which is supposed to worth $1 all the time but in the current situation in which most volatile coins have stopped rising, Tether has increased to $1.04 or even $1.05 according to Yobit data. This is completely against the nature of stable coins to fluctuate like this. Is Tether losing its stability and turning into a semi-stable coin gradually? Going up from $1.00 to $1.05 is 1.6% increase in value. If anyone had bought Tether before, he could make a profit! I don't think anyone has ever thought about investing in USDT for profit!

• +3 1

The maximum benefit of Tether  currency is when you feel that the digital currency you are trading on continuously, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or others, has a decline indicator and you need to convert it into a fixed-value alternative currency in order not to suffer a loss.