Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world

42 minutes ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

when more people buy a coin then its price is expected to increase but the algorithm is defined for USDT is of stable entity which doesn't allow great rise in its price

tether is not a coin that should rise or dump in the first place even tho we saw its price tank to 0.87$ a while ago but things like this should not happen because its always supposed to stay at 1$.

One thing I don't understand is that why Tether has been used more than bitcoin by users. Tether is a stable coin which is backed by fiat currencies. A stable coin has no big price movements. So, why people should invest in Tether when it is not profitable? Some say it is a way to store value because its price is steady but if you want to store value why don't you choose fiat currencies? They are more stable than cryptocurrencies.

Another point about Tether is that it can't be mined. So, it is not even possible to earn income by mining this coin. Now, the question that comes to mind is that how Tether transactions are confirmed and recorded on the network without miners validating them? It is said that mining a coin which is linked to USD is meaningless because if you mine Tether you should print more dollar notes too!

Traders choose Tether, because it has the advantages of all cryptocurrencies - the ability to send almost any amount of money abroad with little or no commission, but there is no unpleasant volatility for which the cost of crypto can change dramatically.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

I saw in a news story the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
I thought it might be Bitcoin because Bitcoin
About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.

USDT pairs have the most liquidity by far among all the stable coins.So it's profitable to use for sourcing big OTC trades, day trading and inter exchange arbitrage. And everybody is hoping that they won't hold the hot iron ball when the sounds goes off.

yeah tether is the most used cryptocurrency in the world. some people might thought that bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency but it is not true according to the market demand. tether is the most useful currency in the world.

As i knew USD Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency token claimed by its creator to be equivalent to 1 US dollar per token.  In fact, Tether Limited has not issued an audit that promised to reserve US dollars.  This controversy certainly raises many questions among traders, especially when they store assets in this token. So ..???

Tether is always backed by US dollar. This is why there is a 1:1 ratio between USD and USDT. I think this is the reason most people may use Tether for value storage because it is not volatile. Traders also use trading pairs against USDT to keep their investment. So, fiat support is what gives Tether value.

Today, this is true, but it has already appeared a lot of competitors. Also, do not forget about the judicial proceedings with Bitfinex. In the future, Tazer may lose its position, but if Bitfinex deals with its problems and proves to everyone that they do everything honestly, then Tezer's competitors will simply disappear:)

I dont have idea of tether token because i am new on crypto field

but i heard tether is potential coin on crypto market but it is

stable coin

That's because the demand for tether is much greater than the demand for bitcoin. Tether is a stablecoin so it helps people who are coming from US dollar.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yep Tether is the most used cryptocurrency, if you don't believe try to check in the coinmarketcap and click volume(24h).. Tether will shows number 1 spot.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/18/2019 at 3:14 AM, setifien said:

Yeah Tether usdt is commonly used more than bitcoin, maybe because it's stable and it helps traders to freeze their money in times of crash and even there are good coins in pair with usdt to trade with

USDT is so much used in the crypto market and this is true that this coin is used for the BTC exchanges or also other coins exchanges which is best for us and we get the profit from the market and safe it from the loss, and also we can get withdraw money through the USDT.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the most used cryptocurrency in the world is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king currency, it is the most popular and most valuable today. Totally deserved

I believe this, most whales save their assets in the form of USDT (tehter) So just look at the whale warning that is usually found on Twitter, many people use tether to buy bitcoin.

No, Bitcoin is the only one that controls all currencies in the market and nothing can remove it from it

On 1/5/2020 at 11:06 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Tether is always backed by US dollar. This is why there is a 1:1 ratio between USD and USDT. I think this is the reason most people may use Tether for value storage because it is not volatile. Traders also use trading pairs against USDT to keep their investment. So, fiat support is what gives Tether value.

bitcoin is the a large amount second-hand and all the rage crypto coin and I additionally faith that we must comprehend that btc has the chief control in the world 

5 hours ago, Maraj77 said:

Actually bitcoin is most used cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency. And bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency.                 

The reason that Tether is the most used cryptocurrency is because more people were trading it than bitcoin. That does not mean that tether is worth more than bitcoin or that it has a larger market capitalization, only that it has more trading volume.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I agree with you, Tether is a Stablecoin and very useful when market conditions are uncertain, making it a protector of asset values.

Tether is stable coin it is widely used in crypto market because when bitcoin has no certain trend then most of traders convert their funds in stable coins and avoid loss. 

Yes, in fact, because all transfers and transactions are made using the Tether currency, because the fees are few in it and fast to transfer, but in the future Bitcoin will become its place.

Tether is not the most used crypto currency etheruem is, the etheruem network process thousands of transactions daily it process more transactions than any other crypto currency platform.

That's because Tether is actually a stable coin. A lot of people using stable coin to avoid the market, the volatility or especially when in bearish market. So, it's no wonder a lot of money poured into Tether.

No tether is not the most use cryptocurrency in the world neither is bitcoin, the most use cryptocurrency in the world is ethereum, you can just check the amount of transactions that happens on the ethereum network everyday.

Of course, bitcoin is the most widely used. USDT was born long after bitcoin ruled the world of cryptocurrency. I don't like using tether because stable coins are not profitable in trading. Apart from that, I have never used the tether token to send money.