Crypto Traders Regret - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Crypto Traders Regret

On 11/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, on1k3n said:

Has anyone tried trading some crypto, and seconds after you instantly regret your decision? I've been faced with this many times before, but I want to know if anyone else shares this same feeling. I was feeling good for the first 4 sales, and I decided to get fancy, and I bought a coin I knew nothing about. Big mistake, that coin turned out to be junk. There were no sell orders when I looked at it after I pressed the button. What's your biggest regret story?

Still I did not feel regression in crypto trading and I want to say one thing, only trade if you have knowledge about coin and market. Never try new coins for trading, just focus on big coins. I always like to work with top coins because they would never crash from market.

Crypto trading is not simple and there's always a risk doing it, it's just that you should know what you're doing anytime you do it, I experience bad situation when trading and I regret some on what I do but it's not bad because  learn what I can do the next time I trade. 

These are common mistakes among people who are not fully informed about the projects in which they are investing, that's why educating you is of such importance in the stock markets

On 11/15/2019 at 11:35 PM, on1k3n said:

Has anyone tried trading some crypto, and seconds after you instantly regret your decision? I've been faced with this many times before, but I want to know if anyone else shares this same feeling. I was feeling good for the first 4 sales, and I decided to get fancy, and I bought a coin I knew nothing about. Big mistake, that coin turned out to be junk. There were no sell orders when I looked at it after I pressed the button. What's your biggest regret story?

Yeah i have many of regret stories before now in trading. I have many of open trades and did not close them on time so i got losses in many of trades.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Whatever one feels is quite normal and natural,  if you feel regret then others too feel same...!!! You need to train yourself befoyou jump in with real money....!!! Try demo accounts and train yourself, apply own strategies and find out which of tjem works the best and use that one...!!!

Regrets happens even we dont want to,but those regrets is what makes us better trader and in life. Market change very quickly,its hard to predict what will be the next move of every token so in every mistakes we've made don't lose hope,just make it as a lesson.

As a crypto trader I had many regrets I remember one day I purchased bitcoin to invest in a certain website and I invested then the website disappeared for good the following day when I tried to check the progress of my investment and I felt very bad that day.

Yes, i regret my trading decision one day when i was need money so i deposit very fast some bitcoins in phemex and trading roughly without good formation, at the first time i earned good profit but in the next minutes... My friend! I lost all my money and i regret it, it was all my fault because i was so hurry.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, TheCryptoFuture said:

Only new traders can regret. They can leave and just be holding coins. That is the best they could do. People trading day trade are very little compared to long term. 

That is because day trading requires expertise, while holdings requires patent alone.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:12 AM, Yagi said:

crypto marketplace is a live sell coins will pump and dump so don't discomfort if your invested coin unattractive place for the reason that faster or later it will pump up again.

Faced with this sensitivity but you born to be contented and not greedy and passionate about producing a profit. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a worthless trash and greatly regretted. It is more like a gambling game.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:22 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I have tried this feeling before, once I loved to try my luck by choosing a coin not to set it and buy from it and wait for it to rise in price and choose to choose a coin at random, but unfortunately it turned out to be a garbage that has no value and regretted a lot. It was more like a gambling game.

I was interested in buying the token in bulk, then the price of the token halved, I'd rather lose half, then the token would become rubbish. You were born to be content and not greedy and passionate about producing a profit, despite this

On 2/21/2020 at 9:17 PM, Jbetancourt532 said:

These are common mistakes among people who are not fully informed about the projects in which they are investing, that's why educating you is of such importance in the stock markets

There are cryptocurrency markets in different world markets, meaning different cryptocurrency traders. They can leave and just keep the coins. That was the best they could do. People traded on very little compared to long-term.

I have felt some remorse personally in the past two years when the market went down and never moved up, but after that I recovered my loss and started again..

On 11/15/2019 at 10:05 PM, on1k3n said:

Yes, I have had the same experience as yours with some unknown coins. It has happened a few times for me that I bought some coins because I saw they were rising very fast and I was tempted to invest in them for gaining a fast profit but soon after I bought, they fell from the sky and lost value at the speed of a rocket! I regretted investing in them and I thought if I hold them for a long time, I can pull my hard-earned money out of them but my patience didn't work either! Although I'm now convinced that I have lost the money invested in them, I am still holding the coins with the hope that maybe some day, they will rise again. I will never invest in unknown coins no matter how profitable they may be.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:57 PM, CryptoAndMoney said:

Professional traders always not regretting because they are disciplined. Traders that regret are not professional and most are newbies. 

I was interested in buying the token in bulk, then the price of the token halved, I'd rather lose half, then the token would become rubbish. with this sensitivity but you are born to be content and not greedy and passionate about producing a profit, even though this

On 4/7/2020 at 9:02 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

I have felt this often, that regret is always in trade. I just felt that, I regretted trading futures and I could get a profit but I didn't sell or close positions.

Cryptocurrency trading is not simple and always carries risks. I have also experienced this and could not help but accept it. Learn from it and apply it and your deals later.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, Oxygen said:

Yeah i have many of regret stories before now in trading. I have many of open trades and did not close them on time so i got losses in many of trades.

They can leave and just keep the coins. That was the best they could do. People traded on very little compared to long-term. Never try new money to trade, just focus on the big money. I have always liked working with top currencies because they will never collapse from the market.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, Ganhanmarin said:

I like your comment. You talked about day trading and holding alone. What about swing trading? 

According to google swing trading is;

"Swing trading involves taking trades that last a couple of days up to several months in order to profit from an anticipated price move. Swing trading exposes a trader to overnight and weekend risk, where the price could gap and open the following the session at a substantially different price."

It is a normal thing in cryptocurrency, it happens a lot, when you trade and hours later the price falls or rise as the case maybe, which you would have make more profit if you have waited a little. It is normal. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the main regret from you is that you can hardly succeed because you are risking working with money you don't know. I see you work without any plans, in a hurry this will cost you money. I hope you have learned the lesson yourself.

My friend  
Trade is not an easy thing. Maybe one clic leads to lose everything you won. Before practice, a trader should know the main risks to this trade and must first acquire knowledge, experience, adventure and patience.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

19 minutes ago, Atif71 said:

Never invest in Bitcoin I have also same regret because I buy new cryptocurrency and in may opinoin i am earning good amount of profit in this cryptocurrency but unfortunately market is not moving and my amount is not recover this is my big regret in trading experience from this mistake is never invest in Bitcoin always prefer to invest in stable cryptocurrency

Sounds like you made three mistakes:
- Not enough research before investing
- Not going in for the long term
- Not using money you can afford to lose

Investing takes patience, a good idea of your time window, and funds that you will not need in the short term. And specifically for high risk investments, you must accept the idea that you can lose your money.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I have no story with the cryptocurrency, but your story is sad and funny in the same for something. Your imagination looks at the currency that you bought and it cannot be valued at any price. The important thing is, I hope you make up for your loss and win a lot, good luck next time.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, on1k3n said:

We all suffered from feelings of regret and we are still suffering because the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and there are no controls for it and no one can control the fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I was not too worried when a few hours after the transaction, the price increases by a couple of percent. But I had so when I sold a lot of coins and after 3 months the price increased by more than 50x but at that time I had no coins left. This was my greatest loss.