What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

I first learned about this word from a friend
After researching and knowing how Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies work,
 I registered on the Yobit platform in 2015 and started trading, which made some profits and losses.
 And I learned many things from cryptocurrencies

I learned crypto currency because of my friends, they said to me that I can earn money by just creating a content related to crypto currency then I make a research about it and read some articles about crypto currency.

For my understanding, cryptocurrency is a type of e ccurrency, trade and own by a trader or investor in a wallet and can also turn to paper money, i heard about cryptocurrency 2years back.

Cryptocurrency through my personal concept are intangible and intricately programmed currencies that offer good advantages including financial independence, decentralization, small fees and fast transactions

Life is great and enjoy it

Actually I didn't believe about Crypto currency. My first Crypto currency name was Dogecoin that know and by my friend. He told me that it so potential Crypto currency of the world if buy it then will earn huge profits.

I now about bitcoin when his price is 200$ , i think in 2014 or 2015, but i never trust is , and i said this coins is expansive , but when it’s rise to 19000$ i was surprised about this coin. In 2019, i started working for making this coin and learn about it , and for this why im here.

The simple definition is that it is tje virtual currency and works on the Blockchain technology with main motive of anonymity. And it's the great technology that the human are able to achieve in this century. And i have known about Crypto  4 years ago.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yeah, there's no one here to explain about crypto. A friend of mine told me about crypto and he taught me how to work. What I like most about working in crypto is trading. I made some money by trading and I want to do something better.

We all should know what is cryptocurrencies if we are working on this technology. I learned about this technology back in 2017 and working on it since two years. 

On 11/15/2019 at 4:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

In the first time when I entered into the crypto world I didn't know about it. After continuously working on this platform I got small experience about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Crypto is a digital current that was created years ago and it has really blossomed. I heard about crypto a while back, but never took to it and never considered it as an investment, because i thought that it was a scam. The first time that i became truly involved in the crypto market was in 2018 when the price was at its highest because i saw it on a tv series. This is not the best time to start especially with faucets because my earning was very low, but overall i am quite happy that i did start, although i do wish that i had started sooner.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I read an artical  about   bitcoin  before  1 and half year.  It make me confused  and  after that  I want to know details about bitcoin  . Then I find my answers  by searching I also find about  while crypto currencies. 

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and is used for transactions. Crypto is the only place to make easy money. This is a very reliable site. I learned about cryptocurrency through one of my friends. Later I learned by watching various videos and blogs.

16 hours ago, Hoda khecha said:

First of all I learned about cryptocurrency from one of my trusted friends and using the cryptotalk site of cryptocurrency I was able to become financially prosperous.

Majority of us got to know about cryptocurrency from friends ans they also help to guide us which give us more strength and courage to face the obstacles in cryptocurrency

The main concept about cryptocurrency is, it is virtual currency which is operated within the internet connection. It requires the internet connections for the  cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions.The first cryptocurrency in this world was Bitcoin. 

On 4/26/2020 at 2:12 PM, nayon89 said:

Cryptocurrency is a e-currency or a digital means which is based on blockchain platform we be gifted to assigning or recieve it online which is a high-quality have a bearing and it will make happen about revolution in the lair and i studious about cryptocurrency from youtube tutorials and moreover did perform exploration from crypto experts.

Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency and I think that it contains so many series of blockchains that help transact and exchange money. K think I am encouragrd by my classmate to try cryptocurrencies because when I saw him earning then I got curious and tried it too. 

• -1 1

I thought it was a technology within the blockchain, but now I knew with it that it is a good thing to publish this information so that everyone can benefit and correct their knowledge errors like me. But I think it has been known for a long time before 2018.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I remember when my uncle told me that some currency on the internet that it called crypto, worth some good money, then I started to explore more about it.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crypto currency is just like a fiat but the difference is you can touch and hold the fiat itself on your own while crypto currency is untouchable and cannot be seen with your eyes. Actually my friend introduced me crypto currency years ago and I found it interesting that's why I joined here.

Cryptocurrencies is an electronic currency which is decentralized and can be used for online transaction and also its been use as an medium of Investment which brings much profit to many people who invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I decided to try to make money from the internet two years ago I tried many sites but without benefit, and a few months ago I read a post about forum CryptoTalk and cryptocurrencies, then I decided to devote my entire effort to working in this field

I started cryptocurrency learning with my friends on several groups in the Telegram program, and after that I joined this forum and increased my knowledge of cryptocurrencies more.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Crypto currency is like digital currency. And I had started to learn about crypto currency in this forum. No one can control the prices of crypto currency.

Crypto currency is digital currency its operate through online, its main purpose to avoid huge fees and make transaction peer 2 peer without use any third person,not need to go banks present its very popular, in my experience in crypto I came in crypto through YouTube randomly I watch crypto video and I think its various earn source then I entire in crypto world.

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and example of these are bitcoin, xrp, eth and many more. 

I learn cryptocurrency way back 2016 but I didn't pay too much attention on it due to some personal reasons. 

But at this year I go back in cryptoworld to discover and explore new things about this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c