What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

On 11/15/2019 at 7:36 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

my first learning about the crypto world was this year at the beginning of the year as I was looking for a way to make some money in the crypto world, the learning I did on youtube

Cryptocurrency is a digital form of money , you cannot hold it or touch it , so it it intangible and it exists solely on the internet , so it is unlike fiat money but you can buy with it , transfer it , trade with it and use it like any other coin on the planet, it is protected by something called blockchain.

• +3 1

I do not know much about crypto currency because I have come new My friends have been using it for so long that they are saying that it is a great currency.

• -1 1

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transaction and a lot of feature and each currency is different from the other in terms of size and price .

Hi dear companion crypto currency is a digital courancy through which we can do digital marketing or tradingit doesn't have any physical form .my friend suggested me to work here and guided me how to do work and survive here it's a really amazing opportunity

• +4 1

Thanks everyone a very nice topic.  crypto is a popular earning website.  Many people work here every day to support themselves.  By working here, one can develop one's own knowledge as well as income. The crypto platform benefits us financially.  This is a digital marketing.

As a matter of fact you can put it on a hardware wallet for it to be safe. But we cannot transact it with out internet. It cannot be caught or touched. This money is exchanged online. I  learned about cryptocurrency from the TV, just at that moment there was a boom in bitcoin, and I learned about its bullish growth. We can not touch and see it, it is same sa money. 

Crypto currency is one kinds of currency that is online bassed. First my cousin told me about cryptocurrency.  Then i was interested about it and searched google for clear idea.  But now,  i learn cryptocurrency from cryptotalk.  

Cryptocurrency is the future digital money in the new digital era. There are many types of coins like bitcoin talk etc....I get to know about crypto talk and cryptocurrency from my friends and colleagues who are using it for 4-months now. There are earning money from this and trading in different platforms to earn more from this.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies that countries have no relationship with, and they are electronic currencies that use very complex encryption algorithms in sending and receiving them, as well as their wallets, and the currency itself is encrypted. I learned encryption and about cryptocurrencies in particular from the cryptotalk forum, but I always heard about it Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I had always heard about cryptocurrencies for years, but nevertheless I was filled with a lot of information, in cryptotalk without a doubt this forum has helped me to learn a lot, also the benefits it offers me is a wonder to continue growing.

Well, I don't know much about cryptocurrency because I'm a newbie on the forum. But base on my own understanding, cryptocurrency is any work you do online that will help you to earn you reward. Secondly, I started learning cryptocurrency on this forum about two weeks ago. You are always welcome mates, have a blessed day ahead.

There is no more important event in the financial world than cryptocurrencies, since they offer a lot of possibility of employment and have a lot of variability that there are even video games related to cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

The encrypted currency is an electronic symbol that is considered the Internet currency that is obtained through your good work in some websites on the Internet and you can use the currency in all fields as if it were paper currency, but there are few banks and countries that adopted it, but its future will be good, as it will permanently cancel the paper currency and become The currency of the future

This is a great platform through which every man can work and then it may not be quite good but it requires a lot of weaponry. It is not appropriate to copy someone's message and not to do office 

This is a great platform through which every man can work and then it may not be quite good but it requires a lot of weaponry. It is not appropriate to copy someone's message and not to do office 

Crypto currency is the earning of amount digitally,i learn this forum from my friends who are satishfy me to join this forum,it is the duration of technology we can learn from google,after joining this forum we can earn more knowledge by reading posts which are uploaded on crypto industry forum.

Cryptocurrency is mainly a online based digital currency. I have learn about cryptocurrency in this forum first. Because in this forum there are lots of discussion about cryptocurrency. And it is helped me a lot to learn about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crypto currency’s is digital currency’s which is found by satushi nakamoto in 2008 we can use crypto currency’s for speedy transactions and can trade. And one of my friend who suggested me about crypto and now i am really thankful to him,

On 12/18/2020 at 8:54 PM, guatazoo said:

The high demand in cryptocurrencies becomes when the coin has the low coin supply and also it having limited coin supply and circulating supply. 

But there have low limited supply but they still having high price but they having very low demand and few investors who holding it waiting for new investors.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Encryption is the process of concealing data from its usual context and circulating into another context that is not known to the public in a way that preserves the confidentiality of its content, and is not a new process, as the principle of encryption has been used in many diplomatic and military fields in the past and has many banking and informational uses in our time. I have heard about cryptocurrencies and encryption from YouTube and Facebook it's really great. 

Crypto currency is an online based blockchain asset that is used to make trading and transactions in digital market. I came to know about crypto currencies from a very close friend of mine who vividly explained a lot to me and even ask me to invest in bitcoin and am now enjoying the benefit of crypto.

You can learn a lot from this forum about crypto,
Also, try to follow the videos on YouTube to find out more about the latest news that may benefit you in the crypto field.
And also always follow the sites and groups that publish prices and news about crypto, especially Bitcoin.

• +1 1

We can say that cryptocyrrency is a digital currency that have blockchain technology for the exchange of cryptocurrencies and it has not any physical form therefore we can use it for the trading and investment at any exchange. I also heard about the cryptocyrrency to my friend then I joined this forum and started work here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that work as medium exchanges and it is use by cryptography to hide some info's out there and value either. I learn this when I search about the meaning of what is cryptocurrency it is and how it was use in the public. @HasFahd

• Useful or interesting 1