What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 14
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

10 minutes ago, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crypto currency is your money that is encrypted. And you can have it even if it is online. As a matter of fact you can put it on a hardware wallet for it to be safe. But we cannot transact it with out internet. The thing is you are not wrong. The reality is internet is always incorporated with cryptocurrency. It is your digital money. Now a days there are a lot of people being hooked on using it. I can say that it is the future of the money it will be almost paperless.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is an electronic currency and not tangible and can be traded in trading platforms and converted to fiat currencies and has a lot of features and each currency is different from the other in terms of size and price

Crypto currency is digital money. It has bright future.My friend teach me about crypto currency. then search it on google and youtube and i gain more knowledge about crypto currency 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency-a kind of digital currency, the creation and control of which are based on cryptographic methods. As a rule, the consideration of decentralized cryptocurrency.

My acquaintance with cryptocurrency began with Andropov, when I won for the first time, I began to be interested in the whole topic! It's very cool, I like it

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which we can call like digital money. First time I heard about it from my a friend about 2 years ago and still a lot of things i need to learn.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I learned about cryptocurrency from forums, sites and YouTube and there is no specific source and I participated in several sites and learned from them and was exposed to the fraud and worked in the taps and watching ads and began to develop and learn trading and analysis
I am still learning and looking to learn more

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Cryptocurrency is a type of currency that cant touch like real money, and in terms of money, you can earned here some profit, there are some many platforms that you can get money like gambling, posting, trading, holding etc. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that work as medium exchanges and it is use by cryptography to hide some info's out there and value either. I learn this when I search about the meaning of what is cryptocurrency it is and how it was use in the public.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60-3.png

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I first learn cryptocurrency just last year. My classmate teaches me to use it and I understand it easily. So I've tried it and I enjoy using it.

• -2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a online based  and blockchain  based  asset. This is created to make easy of life and to make some profit from it. i have heard about cryptocurrency  from my friend. he asked me about bitcoin and ask me to invest . after that i invest on btc and after few days i make a huge profit from it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which cannot be seen physically or to be hold in your hands they are virtual. I learn about them 2017 in social media

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is an online banking that you can contribute your part on giving your opinion to every post that can count as your post to gain points.

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency this can be said to be the new digital currency in the world, but I do not like to call it anything at all. I learned about cryptocurrency from the TV, just at that moment there was a boom in bitcoin, and I learned about its bullish growth. Then a month later I tried to trade on the stock exchange, but alas, all lost, and now I'm back here)

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This came by chance as I was surfing the Internet as usual and I got an announcement about the bitcoin wallet and made daily profits
I said it was a scam as usual, but I was curious to know what this wallet started and my journey from there to the world of cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrency is used for online transactions.  And it is also like a digital money. Because we can earn money in cryptocurrency. I learn amd heard about crypto is from my classmates they always talking about it. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which no one can trace no one can control. I have learn about cryptocurrency from my friend who have teach me all of the thing about bitcoin still he help me in this section.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

is a digital asset designed to work as an exchange medium that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify asset transfers.
I learned it through my sister who is more involved in crypto

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I first learn cryptocurrency when this forum started teaching me since I am a newbie. By browsing here, we can get many knowledge and skills about crypto and how to earn.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This cryptocurrency appears on the Internet in the year 2009, made anonymously, which allow people use it for transaction online without knowing people's identity. There are still countries that are against this because they cannot track down the identity of people who transact.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Basically Cryptocurrency related with internet. It's a one kind of digital money which is Virtual currencies. So, i was learned about cryptocurrency from my elder brother.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

cryptocurrency is one of the types of digital currency. i firstly learned it last month though i know bitcoin already but i didn’t think that crypto currency is existing.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency for me is everything, I i do not plan to only use cryptocurrency i want to develop it i want to add an importance to it, you all just wait and see.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies in the first time when I was surfing online I mean from the ads exactly, it was and still a nice experiment until now, cryptocurrencies world is big and everyday we see something new 

• +1 1
  • +5 1