what happens later with BTC? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

what happens later with BTC?

On 11/14/2019 at 10:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

we all know that the number of bitcoins is only 21 million coins, while coins that have been circulating for more than 18 million, will bitcoin become something in the hunt because of the high price later if it reaches 21 million coins or will be abandoned because of the high price and switch to altcoin, what do you think?

I persnally think that once the all of the bitcoin coins are going to be consumed or mined, then the prices are going to start soaring because people will then start to hoard them and with that it will start being labeled as rare or hard to find. So I suggest that one should keep their bitcoins.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:52 PM, Abdizidan said:

we all know that the number of bitcoins is only 21 million coins, while coins that have been circulating for more than 18 million, will bitcoin become something in the hunt because of the high price later if it reaches 21 million coins or will be abandoned because of the high price and switch to altcoin, what do you think?

Due to limited supply btc would be more expensive and people would switch to altcoins. Because there is no need to run behind a coin which is already too much expensive because it is has low scope for growth as it is already grew too much. Just go for good coin with low price. 

It is hard to tell what gonna happen after 100+ years. as bitcoin's last block will be mined after 100 years. 

Bitcoin can never be abandoned and to be honest i don't realize unmistakably about that. But i one judge i get that is bitcoin will in no way be descend down to nothing value. Rather than it will originate to superior cost in future i hope.good luck to bitcoin

No one really knows what are the possibilities once this is going to happen, as cryptocurrency users we are just going to hope for the best and hopefully we can still continue earning even if the inevitable is going to happen.

I don't think so. Cause I think everything is gonna stay the same. And also if it does change, then I'm sure that it won't effect our bitcoin. Cause it's been the king of crypto for years! 

12 hours ago, Ridoy33669 said:

I agree with you I do not know what will happen to Bitcoin when all Bitcoin is mined but I think the price of Bitcoin has increased and their demand has increased and I think once the price of Bitcoin will increase at a very high rate.

The last block of bitcoin will be mined in 2140. There is 1800 bitcoins are being mined daily. Currently all the need to increase price of bitcoin is adoption of bitcoin. 

Bitcoin will reach 21million in 2140. So there is no point to wonder what will happen 120 years later. 

Still what you need to know is that miners profit from Bitcoin in 2 ways:

1) New bitcoins

2) Fees

So to answer your question they will still have incentive to keep mining.

26 minutes ago, Moinul said:

think bitcoin will abandon and people will switch to the other altcoins. maybe ethereum is gonna replace bitcoin as a lead or main crypto, but don't worry this will happen in many many years.

well i dont think this will happen at all because people trusted bitcoin for more than 10 years now and they have never been disappointed so far.

I guess if the limit of Bitcoin reached by the users. Maybe some developers can expand its protocol to continue its existence and to lessen the problem of lack of supply. But all in all, Bitcoin's price may rise in the midyear because of halving.

I think that without change, bitcoin will remain the same, nothing else. Bitcoin is still the best value currency, it still dominates other currencies

nobody will leave bitcoin when its done with mining and rather will be used more by people who bought it all the way up to 40k in the future, it will not be abandoned.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, babakashi2020 said:

That doesn't mean it will die off. It means that is the highest no of bitcoin that can be in circulation 

The number is fixed for now but can be change when all are mined and the BTC price will be high.So BTC is not ending soon and can not replace .

With the passage of time and the amount of bitcoins available for mining running out, the price of bitcoin will rise, but at some point it has to stop rising and turn into a stable currency.

17 hours ago, rounack said:

i do not think the fixed supply can be a reason of bitcoin price crash in future.because i know the market is based in supply and demand.if supply is fixed and limited then demand should increase.but let us see what happens in future

i dont know whats wrong with the fixed supply as long as we still have demand for bitcoin and crypto the market will still exist in no matter how many years.

From my personal point of view: In the short term, there will not be any significant increase except for price fluctuation up and down, but if there is an increase, it will be in the long run and investment for long periods needs large capital

No matter what, bitcoin remains the way it is now, unless there is a currency that miraculously surpasses bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the most valuable currency.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:52 PM, Abdizidan said:

When you are a newbie, it only for your betterment you start reading before you jump to conclusions. As for bitcoin mining reaching 21 millionth coin. That will be in 2140, thats 120 years later, even your bones will not be in this earth by then. Second, Nakamato, had planned for every situation. And we have come to the understanding that 2140, bitcoin will be inseparable part of human or cyborg life, and even just from the mining fees, the miners will be able to keep themselves in profit. 

If demand will totally increase then abandoning bitcoin because of price is not an option instead people will be crazy about it. 

And instead of bitcoin, we will be using satoshi in that time especially if the price of bitcoin will reach up to 1 million usd per bitcoin. But anything can happen so let's just hope that bitcoin will continue to survive in the future. 

I think the price of bitcoin has increased and their demand has also increased. I do not know what will happen to Bitcoin when all Bitcoin is mined.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

I suspect that Bitcoin will remain an important investment even after mining ends, it will remain highly valued, and many blockchain projects will emerge that will add something new to our lives.

The future is an open possibility we do not know the action of the community and traders if all Bitcoin are mined because that would be years ahead of us and it;s not the present generation here that is going to decide that not us.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:20 PM, Dolpharius said:

bitcoin and altcoin will be on the market, the price of bitcoin will be much higher than it is now, if it will be like gold now and have its emission, enough time has to pass before finding the last coin

Bitcoin is the king of the market and it will run all the crypto market and in this market we make good good decision that we invest in it becasue this is the real business in the world and it will give us good profit than the others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes 80℅ of the total bitcoin supply is already mined (in circulation) but the mining process s getting harder (it's assumed that around 100 years are left to mine all the 21m coins), analysts say it will reach higher rates (it will be more expensive within time, simultaneously fees will increase because lot of miners will suspend their activities)

Even if this happens, I think that everything will remain as it is, nothing will change, and the price may reach $ 15,000 or more in the coming months. In the end, no one can expect to know what will reach bitcoin.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day