what happens later with BTC? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

what happens later with BTC?

we all know that the number of bitcoins is only 21 million coins, while coins that have been circulating for more than 18 million, will bitcoin become something in the hunt because of the high price later if it reaches 21 million coins or will be abandoned because of the high price and switch to altcoin, what do you think?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think nothing will change, and everything will be the same as it was a few days ago. That is, the price will stand stupidly in place, and will not move anywhere, although, although, it is possible to increase to 11 thousand dollars, but this is not accurate. While there is an opportunity to fly into bitcoin, and it will soon be too late.

• +2 1

It will not be abandoned but it will give way for some other altcoins to go on the rise since it has achieve it aim and purpose

I've heard that if all bitcoin had been mined, I think bitcoin will abandon and people will switch to the other altcoins. maybe ethereum is gonna replace bitcoin as a lead or main crypto, but don't worry this will happen in many many years.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I still think that when bitcoin ceases to be mined, many people will switch to mining another cryptocurrency. But bitcoin will begin to rise in price, and I think it will be quite expensive, which is quite interesting 🙂

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is a good coins and its future is so much bright and i think in future bitcoin will touch the so much high this time like it will touch the almost 32,000$ and i hope this time i make good money in it and i am waiting for that movement and like me so many peoples will wait for it.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As far as statistics given, bitcoin's value is continuing to gain popularity and mining always increasing every year. When the supplies have been mined, there is a possibility of crypto shortage and its price will eventually will go to the moon and investors together with miners will have a chance to get a profit and thus repeating the cycle. 

After all the bitcoins have been extracted, the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize and its price rises towards the moon

But a bit of a bitcoin problem is lost when large amounts of bitcoin are lost. How will the solution be if people move to another currency?

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

In my opinion, if the circulation of bitcoin has reached its peak of 21 million, then the price of bitcoin will continue to strengthen and serve as a benchmark for aitcoin.

It will have completed its extraction phase and will continue to trade normally
This will help stabilize the price between two limits, but everything remains possible to change the price

No, I don’t think so because bitcoin will grow in value and this is very good. As for altcoins, I can’t determine for sure, because almost all altcoins are tied to the Bitcoin exchange rate. You need to read and check for Alcoin updates and whether they exist at all.

• +1 1

We'll never know, but one thing i am sure with, is BTC will grow, and become more popular and could be really a bignthing, and the number of people using BTC will incr3 because it has a oot of reviews. 

Just now, GIOGIO said:

We will never know what might happen. One thing for sure is it will increase. It will get more popular in the future because many more people will know and learn about it.

But i am sure and i am believing on bitcoin 100% that bitcoin will go more popular and in the near future the bitcoin price will cross 15000$.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Now still mining phase where miner take advantage to gain as much as possible Bitcoin with 21 million supply. But after all Bitcoin mined, i just think some miner going to another altcoin to mining.

So after mining phase only some miner going to validate the transaction and gain profit from Bitcoin fees.

For the price Bitcoin, maybe going up because it is limited. Some people maybe will hold much Bitcoin, so the demand is really high than supply. Some company also looking about how they get profit if implemented Bitcoin in their business.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it will only getting better day by day, nothing will change. Just stay for bitcoin so if will continue to improve.

if we continue to do bitcoin transactions or buy them, the prices will continue to pump up and don't worry, the supply will run out, because new coins will definitely appear again. instead of having to be quiet and worrying about the supply, it's better to buy it all the time.

Many of the big whales now are having a lot of quantity of bitcoin they are with some how controlling in btc but I guess it will stay like and nothing big is going to change or happen 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

we all know that the number of bitcoins is only 21 million coins, while coins that have been circulating for more than 18 million, will bitcoin become something in the hunt because of the high price later if it reaches 21 million coins or will be abandoned because of the high price and switch to altcoin, what do you think?

I am sure the price of Bitcoin will be higher than the current price peak. So demand will grow fast, but transaction fees will be higher too, this will make the miners competition tougher. And then Bitcoin will last a long time.

I think people will settle here. and waiting for it to rise, at that time we will sell at a very expensive price. I guess I will stay here, I don't know if there will be a better coin replacement.

If we really pay attention, this is about the trading market.  So what happens with BTC is the best way to keep BTC prices stable.  In my opinion

Even though bitcoin has been circulating all over the market it will not influence it too much to be abandoned because bitcoin will continue to lead altcoin to the ups and downs of market prices

• +1 2

If things go well and their are no barriers created by the govts and manipulators let it be then it has a good future up ahead and can possibly replace conventional methods in many areas

Thee are too any applications dealing with bit coin and it's infrastructure is developed so it's replacement can't happen at once. And if it really happens it will take a lot of time 

Bitcoin can still become popular and the most " hunt " if can dominate financial market with their function. As alternative income and payment this is the right answer people who doesn't have job. Limited number can bring good impact because not everyone can have it, the problem is if another financial instrument take bitcoin function, limited number is worthless.

Well, in terms of price of bitcoin, it will be played at $6500 - $6700 before the end of the year, this will be good actually because it stop by dumping on $5000, next year the price of bitcoin will pumped because the bitcoin halving will started and many people are waiting from it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot