Did you ever imagine "Buy one get one free" happens on any exchange? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Did you ever imagine "Buy one get one free" happens on any exchange?

17 minutes ago, CastyLamer said:

Well, I saw BitOffer is giving away usdt. And it can be used in trading or withdrawn.

Do you mean this one?

They offer free USDT now.

Yeah but most of exchange will give a free money only for their own service like trading fee. but a few exchange also give money to the people went the use register at the exchange and finish KYC first before receive the reward.

Just now, CastyLamer said:

You should know the rules first. And see how can you get it. 

No pain No gain, and it is even a free usdt already.

Yeah but the exchange sometimes not give us a cleary rules about the USDT it self, they tell to us at the end of the campaign went the USDT only can use for a trading fee purpose. Its called attract a customer based on the tittle event "FREE USDT"

21 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

In our life, we always can find something that we can buy one get one free. What if "Buy one get one free" happens on exchanges?

Like, if you deposit some tokens, then exchange will give you some free USDT to you.

It would encourage people to use that exchange. I mean free coins? If it's a good coin and not a shitty dead coin of course. Free USD could be great too, but I think an offer like that would be accompanied with some KYC... lol. It could be a great idea anyways.

10 minutes ago, CastyLamer said:

Just too good to be true. But now I have an exchange which is doing "Trade one get one free".

With this campaign on BitOffer, you can get free usdt without KYC.

Hey thanks for pointing it out! I'm gonna check it right now! There are some ridiculous KYC on some exchanges, selfies with your ID... lol. I hate these kind of KYC.

many ICO project give away thier shitcoins, when you get more, the value becomes lower to 0 soon. If someone take "buy one get one free " USDT, like 10 usdt for free, that is great!

On 11/14/2019 at 2:25 PM, CastyLamer said:

In our life, we always can find something that we can buy one get one free. What if "Buy one get one free" happens on exchanges?

Maybe on their promos, but they would unlikely do it since investors have huge funds to throw into Bitcoin and exchanges would suffer if whales buy into. A buy one take one could happen given that there's a limit to what is valid for that specific promo.

No i do not listen any thing like this because if any exchange will give you like this type offer then leave that but first check the exchange history is that exchange is old then may be that exchange is good but if that exchange is new then don't invest any thing to that because scammer do like these offers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:25 AM, CastyLamer said:

Like, if you deposit some tokens, then exchange will give you some free USDT to you.

Binance has implemented this practice in the last month, you can check it on its page, although this type of incentive is best seen by the most reputable exchanges because if they do the newest or simplest exchanges they can be cataloged as a way to attract investors to a certain extent, it is better that large exchanges drive it.

I once met a buy-to-get program in the crypto exchange. But the program is an ICO program which in my opinion is full of speculation. I also hope to find a legit coin program, buy one get two.

If that happens all the exchange will close after one month and will not cover the trader every time will buy coins you got another one that's means you will never lose LOL

No, because if it ever happens there will be a drastic change in the market the value of the token will be lowered. Because when buy one take one happens there will be alot of people who will buy tokens and the value will be lower because mang people bought tokens. 

On 11/14/2019 at 1:25 PM, CastyLamer said:

Mmaybe it can happen, but the possibility of coins that will be given is their IEO or their own coin, of course, with little value. The same as a hardfork where you get a BCH coin equivalent to a BTC coin held.

On 14.11.2019 at 8:25 AM, CastyLamer said:

It seems you are talking about airdrop. In this case, everything happens as you described if you are the holder of a coin, you are credited even more.

If this is done without a purchase limit, of course the exchange will suffer losses and go bankrupt, discounts that are often done in crypto usually for new exchanges will provide some funds when registering to trade, and a large discount is when buying a new project token at the time of presale.

Maybe if it is a promo or if something is special that day then it can happen but for a normal day, it is impossible because you cannot get something for free just for no reason.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:25 PM, CastyLamer said:

Yes I can imagine buy one take one exchange in bitcoin because in bitcoin someone can get so much money and someone can make their time and effort productive. In bitcoin someone can gain so much money in just using the less of their time and the less of their effort.

Buy one get one free exchanges are almost fake and they are trying to make money from newbie and when they make good money in it then they close their exchange forever. So do not use these type of exchanges just use good and real exchange in crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Surely, everyone had imagined of having this kind of offer in crypto. But in a scenario like this, a large capital would be required for this to keep running. But this offer is really a good strategy to attract more people to enter crypto. This can also help in making better income and profits. 

It's look like just normal campaign on some exchange, project or ico i guess. Sometime exchange was giving us some bonus if we deposit on their exchange (Mainly on new exchange) For new project or an ico they already give bonus if we buy their token so i think this was good chance to get some free money!

It has a huge impact in having a transaction if you buy one and be free most of them use it as a marketing strategy, but the impact of this use is that you can earn profit profit doubled or lose their investments.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:37 PM, alther said:

It's everyone's dream, like a double your income program. If this happens, large capital will be needed for an exchange. And if maybe this can happen to new token coins, or cheap coins to lift the market might be an attractive offer.

if this program is really real, even then I am sure everyone will get the biggest profit they have ever experienced because they can duplicate their data to get a big income because it is a good exchange to do. And if maybe this can happen to new token coins, or cheap coins to lift the market to be more popular in the world, maybe that is an attractive offer for everyone.

On 11/14/2019 at 9:25 AM, CastyLamer said:

well i think that exchanges could do something liek this but i dont think the rate will be 1:1 because there are a lot fo people who have big money and this will drive exchanges out of business but they could give away 10$ or 100$ to few people.

i dont think that this can happend in crypto , if you deposit  1 coin and the exchange gave you 1 other usdt they will surly close sooner or  later xd 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:25 AM, CastyLamer said:

This can be happened but if you got the bonus of one free it will combined with your deposit and them all will be displayed as a bonuses and you cannot withdraw them until you make huge profit, and this are always happening to the gambling sites.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup