Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

Never bought some real stuff by bitcoin, if you mean it. But i did buy coins and exchange for other coins. i think it is cannot be said for real purchase.

Well, I didn't bought anything with BTC. But I did deposit to my trading account with BTC. It was easy and nice. Then after few days I withdraw it in USD and use it as required. 

I haven't bought too many things using Bitcoin. I have bought gift cards. Almost from mine 99% of earning fron the coin i have bought gift card and i selk them to gamer to exchange Bitcoin to fiat.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have not even try to purchase anything with my bitcoin, I do save it for further appreciation of the price at anytime soon in the future

Sorry my dear friend i did not buy any thing by using cryptocurrency.Bit coin are the digital currency which is use for trading and investing purpose.But by converting bitcoin to our currency buy something.

I only purchased some airtime for my prepaid phone with bitcoins and hoping to even purchase some goods this time.

• -1 1

Not yet. Even if I have bitcoin now, I will save it to rise in price and appreciate. That is the pleasure I can get. 

• -1 1

i havent bought anything specifically with bitcoin but i have bought some things i need in real life with the gains i got from crypto so i hope that counts as well.

Yeah, that was early last week. I used it to buy an iPod from a friend of mine. I just sent the bitcoin worth the price to his wallet and I received my iPod. It is a very good experience I guess and I will like to do more of that in the future  .

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have only used my Bitcoins in exchange it to fiat money or to others cryptocurrencies, maybe in the future I will use it for other things, but right now I m very occupied in doing trade. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ironically, what I've used to buy with bitcoin, has mostly been fees which I used on having to enter a certain site, which was needed to be able to have used the site effective and fully functional, as to buy any physical commodity yet. But I used on toping up my mobile from Crypto

I have a need to buy some things with bitcoin, but those are of great value, so I'm still saving the profits from bitcoin for me. I will buy a house as soon as I earn enough for myself. I am very hard working and excited. Hope everything goes well

I am planning to buy a laptop but i have alpt of trouble especially with the fall of bitcoin these days.

You are luchy to buy directly any think with crypto currency but in my country, bitcoins ban removed recently so we have no scope to buy any think with bitcoin, but its not mater, because we exchange this bitcoins in our local currency, then we buy recently I buy new phone with my bitcoin earning.

In the internet or directly by using bitcoin No, I did not buy anything, but I once bought a camera from my friend and I paid him to use bitcoin, so the answer is yes.

I usually use Bitcoin to buy altcoins when any trade opportunity appears in which altcoins can surpass bitcoin in terms of profit. I have bought LTC and ETH with BTC but never did the opposite. I rarely buy physical things with bitcoin but yesterday I converted a few satoshis to my local fiat currency to pay for petrol cost for my car. I suggest everyone to prevent spending their bitcoins at the time being because the value is too low and the percentage of loss is so high.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, Sajjad520 said:

I have found an offline store that accepts Bitcoin as a payment and I can buy clothes through them. Many offline stores do not accept Bitcoin in my country so I use Bitcoin.

Why is that possible if the wallet is a crypto wallet then it should be eligible to accept butcoin

Yes, I bought sneakers in an online store using bitcoin, I was told that it was an experiment to find out if anyone would buy clothes using cryptocurrency at all.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:57 AM, xBDT Script said:

The list is too long:

~ Domain and hosting

~ Website script

~ t-shirt

~ Subscription 

~ Coins (collectibles)

~ Other cryptos 

~ There are many more which will be updated if I remember.

Same here, there are many things we can buy by using bitcoin. 

Your list are too many but I'm sure those things are not all you already bought. 

Bitcoin really helps to sustained our financial needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/19/2020 at 6:05 PM, KouseiArhuma said:

Well I have purchased many things with my bitcoins. I have bought my pc rams and other specs with my earned bitcoins. And also there are many things. 

This is good for you mate, im not purchasing some things yet using my bitcoins because it has a low or small value price in the market so that its not worth to exchange into real money, when the price will be pumped, i will now buy some things that i needed.

34 minutes ago, nur008 said:

I have never gotten money from bitcoin because I just joined specifically in the new cryptotalk for about 19 days. While I still keep the bitcoin, if there is a lot and the price of bitcoin has gone up or is expensive, then I will exchange it for money.

Well, i hope that you are being a good member here in this forum for following the rules and regulations here to know what is the good or bad doing here in this forum to lessen your deleted posts. Happy posting everyone.

Yes, i have purchased something with bitcoin. I have purchase domain name and hosting packages for my clients with bitcoin from hostinger website and its very easy. Hostinger among the leading and awarded companies in websites services, so its a trusted site.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I bought clothes in a foreign store that accepted payment in various cryptocurrencies, including bitcoins.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:51 AM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

Day by day crypto are improving. Many countries even websites already approved it as their alternative payment system. I wi buy hosting and domain through it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 11/12/2019 at 1:59 AM, cryptolover75 said:

I have not buyed so much thing with bitcoin.As far today i have buyed a domain,hosting and a website script as well.

they may be yet to look the real nature of crypto forex and they may begin experiencing it quickly.