What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

Reportedly, my country is still unclear. but I don't think there's anything against it here. it's just that there hasn't been an official currency exchange place yet. if only the government provided an ATM for cryptorency here.

I'm from dream country where the president now is J**wi. Sorry for censor this. Because i don't want people know where i am. hehehe...

So in my country cryptocurrency is in gray area, where we can say it legal but illegal. But the good news my country don't banned any cryptocurrency.

Because gray area, the adoption of cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin is really slow. Only small people active in cryptocurrency also me.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:02 PM, Loselos said:

They block the crypto and they ask it's for black money then why I think they do this in last year

My country also made it an illegal mater. for this shit rule, i need to use a private network to access the crypto related sites. i am just sick and tired

Bengali?

View this Topic

In our country their is no rules about crypto. it is not prohibited here also not allowed. people are using crypto easily also they are using crypto as payment too.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

I'm from the Philippines, according to the article that I read, our country's stand on bitcoin and cryptocurrency it is allowed in our country. Cryptocurrency exchanges are growing here, despite the a downturn last year in the value of the virtual currencies, due to popular demand and lenience among regulators. Security and exchange commision has been actively finalizing crypto guidelines. 

my country is still neutral about crypto. because there are not much volume of users in my country. when there is noise crypto government will look it and the noise will up which is not good i think. Because i have a fear that my country will not allow crypto 

In many islamic countries the BTC is strictly prohibited for all of us. But i think that's it going to have very sucess in the future.And that might become a reson that it is allowed for all of us.😉

My country is Pakistan. Still here is not as such noise of crypto currency or about crypto regulations which i think is better. If there is a noise created than restrictions can be made by government

My country name is Bangladesh.Our country stand against bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.In our country Cryptocurrency is an illegal currency

Here most of the people do not even know about crypto and bitcoin stuffs but the thing id younger people are started liking crypto and new crypto users get surprised when the see the growth of a crypto currency like bitcoin   

On 11/24/2019 at 8:21 PM, Naylor89 said:

Here in my country bitcoin is not illegal but it is not really popular because many people think that bitcoin is a scam or maybe they think it's a scam because they don't know how it works. But this generation people in bitcoin increased here and i think people slowly adopt it.

well since you know about bitcoin maybe you could be the one who should start building your own crypto community by telling more people about bitcoin and crypto.

My country legalize all the transactions about crypto currency. Also there's a lot of softwares created on our country supported crypto. Hope that our country will create an atm that direct withdraw by using crypto.

The peer-to-peer digital currency Bitcoin made its debut in 2009 and with it ushered in a new era of cryptocurrency. While tax authorities, enforcement agencies, and regulators worldwide are still debating best practices, one pertinent question: is Bitcoin legal or illegal? The answer – it depends on the location and activity of the user.

anas hassan

The name of my country is Bangladesh.crypto Currency is not legal in our country and our country stand against crypto currency and bitcoin.but I hope it will be legal soon in our country.

Edited by Saif588

Yes Bitcoin is still new in my country and there are no laws governing Bitcoin yet, and there are no modern technologies here that support Bitcoin. It means that it is not officially accepted, but it is also not prohibited.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

Actually in Asia only India have some strict regulation about crypto currency and have ban on it. Lot of exchanges shut down due to crypto ban. But most likely other countries governments have not much attention to crypto currency like My Pakistan

In my country, I have not heard about the ban on cryptocurrency and also have not heard about its official adoption. But I have no problem withdrawing cash.

Here in the Philippines, I can personally say that cryptocurrencies are being recognized strongly. Being a third world country, this gives us new ways to earn. Thank God for not banning bitcoin here. 

Relieved, maybe that's what futures brokers, intermediary traders, and digital currency players (cryptocurrency) are feeling.  Because crypto money is now a commodity product and can be traded on the Indonesian futures exchange

In my country, BTC and Cryptocurrency are prohibited and illegal, therefore, it is necessary to adopt and arrange for BTC and Cryptocurrency to be legal right.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, Nicecrypto said:

My country knows Crypto and alot of people out here are in crypto currency so there is no restrictions on crypto currency trading here for now though the government use to warn people that it is risky but no laws yet against crypto.

Your country is just like mine no restrictions but the warning that we can lose our money if we get involved

My country is Morocco and it is banning bitcoin but my blockchain is in Europe so I don't care really about this. 

In my country, located in south east asia, people have been exposed into cryptocurrencies and that most of them are also engaging into trading. Perhaps my country has not had any say about it but I guess they are open to its possibilities. 

Bitcoin is not legal in my country. But i am a lover of bitcoin. And want that the government allows the users that they use the crypto currency in the country.

It is the future currency.So we also have to adopt this currency

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Не обманывайтесь первым оттоком средств из спотовых биржевых фондов биткойнов (ETF) после положительной динамики 71 день подряд . За нынешним затишьем, последует новая волна инвесторов другого типа, сказал Роберт Митчник, глава отдела цифровых активов BlackRock, крупнейшей в мире компании по управлению активами.   В ближайшие месяцы финансовые учреждения, такие как суверенные фонды благосостояния, пенсионные фонды и целевые фонды, начнут торговать спотовыми ETF, сказал Митчник. Фирма наблюдает «возобновление ажиотажа вокруг биткойнов», которая затрагивает тему распределения биткойнов (BTC) и того, как думать об этом с точки зрения построения портфеля. «Многие из этих заинтересованных фирм – говорим ли мы о пенсиях, пожертвованиях, суверенных фондах благосостояния, страховщиках, других управляющих активами, семейных офисах – ведут постоянные исследования и переговоры, и мы играем важную роль с точки зрения образования. — сказал Митчник. И этот интерес не нов: BlackRock уже несколько лет рассказывает о биткойнах учреждениям такого рода, сказал он.   Неудовлетворенный спрос на долгожданные ETF привел к тому, что с момента их одобрения в январе по этим продуктам накопилось более 76 миллиардов долларов. На данный момент некоторые зарегистрированные инвестиционные консультанты (RIA),  группа консультантов по вопросам благосостояния, уже предлагают IBIT ETF от BlackRock, но только на незапрошенной основе. Ожидается, что следующим шагом станет неограниченное предложение биткойн-ETF клиентам крупных консалтинговых компаний, таких как Morgan Stanley. Скачки AUM Большое внимание в социальных сетях было уделено скачкам активов под управлением ETF (AUM), и, в частности, сравнению IBIT и GBTC Grayscale, который можно считать действующим игроком, поскольку существующий траст BTC был включен в список ETF. По последним подсчетам, IBIT составлял 17,2 миллиарда долларов, а GBTC — около 24,3 миллиарда долларов.   Часть текущих активов IBIT поступает из Grayscale . Другими источниками могут быть оттоки из более дорогих международных продуктов в Канаде или Европе, а также часть этих оттоков происходит от ETF фьючерсов на биткойны, перерабатываемых в спотовые продукты. По словам Митчника, существуют также существующие держатели биткойнов, которые предпочли бы владеть криптовалютой на брокерском счете и не беспокоиться о хранении, сложностях с налоговой отчетностью и других проблемах, связанных с хранением биткойнов на бирже. И хотя стать крупнейшим спотовым биткойн-ETF было бы впечатляющей вехой, BlackRock на самом деле сосредоточена не на этой конкуренции, а, скорее, на обучении своих клиентов, сказал он.
    • Всю ночью держались, но все-таки пролились ниже $58k по BTC, ликвидации за 24 часа – $466 млн и 88% из них пришлось на лонги 📈   Крипторынок сейчас испытывает нас на прочность.   Спасибо ФРС за ставку. На фоне этой новости BTC отскочил вверх. Верим в дядюшку Пауэлла и надеемся, что он не наговорит лишнего и мы вернемся на прежние позиции и пойдем снова покорять вершины)   Если вы планировали закупиться или зафиксировать свои позиции вы знаете к кому обратиться.   Самый надежный и проверенный обменник для покупки/продажи криптовалюты ваш FOXbtc.pro
    • Криптовалюта BNB (Binance Coin) была создана компанией Binance - одной из крупнейших криптовалютных бирж в мире. BNB выпущена на базе блокчейна Ethereum и предназначена для оплаты комиссий на бирже Binance, а также для участия в различных проектах и мероприятиях, проводимых платформой.   Основным преимуществом криптовалюты BNB является возможность получения скидок на торговые комиссии при их оплате с использованием BNB. Это делает BNB очень привлекательным для трейдеров, которые регулярно совершают операции на бирже Binance.   Кроме того, BNB также широко используется для участия в ICO и IEO проектах, проводимых на платформе Binance Launchpad. Держатели BNB имеют возможность участвовать в продажах токенов проектов на выгодных условиях.   x-capital.expert предоставляет возможность быстрого и удобного обмена BNB на другие криптовалюты или фиатные деньги. Пользователи могут обменивать BNB на любую другую доступную валюту или криптовалюту без лишних сложностей.
    • В Гонконге официально стартовали первые спотовые Bitcoin ETF и Ethereum ETF — сразу 6 ETF на крипту появились на Гонконгской фондовой бирже.  Многие аналитики ожидают, что торги ETF в Гонконге в первый день привлекут до $300 млн и побьют рекорд первого дня в США ($125 млн). Гонконг одобрил все спотовые ETF на Bitcoin и Ethereum — теперь пользователи смогут инвестировать в эти продукты через традиционные финансовые инструменты.   Matrixport сообщают, что запуск спотовых ETF в Гонконге может простимулировать дополнительный спрос на BTC в $25 млрд.
    • Актуальные курсы на 2.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • В новом отчёте VanEck отмечается, что в настоящее время в различных ETF, странах, государственных и частных компаниях, которые приобрели популярную криптовалюту, имеется в общей сложности около $175 млрд в биткоинах.           «Интерес к биткоину среди институциональных инвесторов увеличился. Хедж-фонды, фирмы по управлению активами и целевые фонды всё чаще признают потенциал биткоина как средства сбережения, – добавили в организации.»           В среду общая рыночная капитализация биткоина составляла около $1,1 трлн при колебаниях цены в диапазонах $56000-58000. Биткоин хранится в разных организациях.  Компания VanEck также выпустила спотовый биржевой фонд на основе биткоина, торги которым начались в январе. По данным The Block Data Dashboard, фонд управляет активами на сумму $600 млн.           «Сейчас, более чем когда-либо, торговцы и предприятия принимают биткоины в качестве формы оплаты, и инфраструктура построена так, чтобы сделать их более удобными для обычного человека, — подчеркнули в VanEck.»
    • Solana ( SOL ) набрала бычий импульс, поскольку сеть Zeus планирует соединить ее с блокчейном Биткойн. За последние 24 часа SOL выросла на 4% и на момент написания торгуется на уровне $129,9. Рыночная капитализация актива превысила отметку в 58 миллиардов долларов при ежедневном объеме поездов в 4,1 миллиарда долларов.   Цена SOL, ставка финансирования Binance, открытый интерес и RSI — 2 мая | Источник: Сантимент По данным Santiment, общий открытый интерес к SOL последовательно снижался на протяжении последних 10 дней — с $1,63 млрд на 22 апреля до $1,35 млрд на отчетный момент. Снижение открытого интереса потенциально может указывать на меньшую волатильность цен и ликвидацию.   Более того, данные платформы анализа рынка показывают, что соотношение длинных и коротких торговых позиций на Binance сократилось вдвое с 29 апреля, поскольку цена SOL продолжила нисходящее движение. Это показывает, что все больше торговых контрактов делают ставку на повышение цен. Согласно Santiment, индекс относительной силы SOL (RSI) вырос с 43 до 50 за последние 24 часа. Индикатор предполагает, что актив не является ни недооцененным, ни переоцененным в этой ценовой точке из-за медвежьих рыночных условий. Чтобы SOL оставался в бычьей зоне, его RSI должен оставаться ниже отметки 50. RSI выше 50 также может указывать на более высокую волатильность цен и даже на манипуляции с китами. Оптимистичные настроения в отношении SOL возникли после того, как Zeus Network объявила, что потенциально может сделать Solana «решением уровня 2 для всех блокчейнов» с ZPL (программной библиотекой Zeus) и активами, работающими на так называемом уровне связи без разрешений.   Проще говоря, согласно объявлению, пользователи могут конвертировать такие активы, как BTC, в ZPL-актив, например zBTC, и получить доступ к экосистеме Solana.
    • 02.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Choosing Your Crypto Wallet: Hardware vs. Software 🛡️💡 Stepping into the crypto world? 🌐 The first crucial step is selecting the right wallet. But between hardware and software wallets, which one suits you best? 🔑 Hardware Wallets: The Fort Knox of crypto storage. Ideal for those prioritizing top-notch security for their digital assets. Pros include offline storage, making them nearly hack-proof. Cons? They can be pricey and less accessible for quick transactions. 💻 Software Wallets: Your on-the-go crypto hub. Perfect for daily use with easy access and user-friendly interfaces. Pros are cost-efficiency and convenience, with the trade-off being a higher risk if your device is compromised. 🌟 Why Quppy? Whether you lean towards the security of hardware wallets or the accessibility of software ones, Quppy bridges the gap, offering a secure, versatile platform for managing your digital currencies effortlessly. The choice depends on your needs: security vs. convenience. Why not get the best of both worlds with Quppy? Dive deeper into your ideal wallet solution ➡️ quppy.com
    • Не переходить по ссылкам, не скачивать сомнительные файлы и т.д. Так можно снизить риск кражи паролей.