KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

On 4/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, bunulama930 said:

Well kyc is good but doing a kyc could cause our data stolen well I don't want to do a kyc everywhere because my data could be used so I have to be worry about those issue so I believe I don't want to do a kyc at all

Kyc isn't good at all, it can cause compromised of your data and it will be used against you by scammers, the kyc should be stopped if we are to talk about anonymity of the cryptocurrency

You should be careful when a site asks you to check KYC especially if this site is suspicious and not guaranteed. Personally, I do not use KYC unless I verify the authenticity of the site through several sources.

I also do not want to provide my sensitive information to the new cryptocurrency exchange platforms here. If the exchange platforms are scam , there will be the bigger risks of loosing our very sensitive information. In overall, I do not like KYC verification process. 

On 4/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, washimakram said:

No need to go through KYC, it kills the privacy and confidentiality of cryptocurrency I mostly believe a site that will not provide their services to new customers until they finish KYC

Yes I think that kyc or know your customer is bad because it takes the information away from the users and that is Abad thing because if their information will be stolen then it will not be easy for them to get it back and I hope that KYC will stop. 

On 22.11.2019 at 19:26, Akbor said:

Mainly kyc is secured for reputed site. it may harm if anyone submit kyc documents to any scam site. so before doing kyc all should be aware about the platform where he submitting his all documents. 

I completely agree with you. When passing KYC, I am only afraid of transferring or stealing data. I try to use resources where KYC is not required as much as possible.

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Know your customer is a bad thing for those who wants to do cryptocurrency anonimously. I hope KYC can have privacy friendly projects where we can earn anonymously.

It is not bad at all, before coming to cryptocurrency we are thought it will be anonymous, but due to the different fraudulent activities, this make them to request for verification in most of the platform

I think  kyc verification  is not must in mostly  sites. We can use those sites also without  kyc verification. And I also want to suggest  that you should  Avoid  kyc  verification every where as there is chances  to got scammed  by providing  our  personal  information. 

KYC verification is very useful for big exchanges so they would not have multiple accounts of one person as well as a lot of bots, however I don't like when every crypto project wants you to complete KYC.

• +2 1

KYC  is the best update given on every platform for security purpose after implementing kyc on every platform  every illegal work have to be leave otherwise they will easily caught and also people will be more secure about the privacy and the money they are going to invest even in the cryptocurrency many platforms are linked with the kyc.

• +1 1

KYC is good,but i don't like it.All the people may not have passport or driving license.And our information is not completely safe there,it may be scam.or the hackers can attack that.So i don't support this system on various exchanges.

• +2 1

I was amazed to hear that KYC stands for know your customer. I have never thought before to know this thing. I think KYC sometimes becomes necessary and sometimes gave a chance for fake to get our documents. 

Some platforms require KYC to let the users transfer larger amounts of money without any problem because they should be certain about the identities of their traders to prevent from future frauds. If KYC is used in the correct way, it can increase safety. There is still no better solution to fight scams. However, sending small amounts of coins should be done without KYC. I avoid any website who asks for KYC for just sending a few cents! This is not acceptable because your personal documents worth more than this.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:39 AM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

It is a good thing to give KYC tin order to get a service or a giveaway. But be careful, you don't want to give your identity to untrusted sites.

• +1 1

KYC is very important for any crypto wallet or for even the digital wallet because it establishes customer identity. Judge the money laundering risks associated with that customer for purposes of monitoring the customer's activities.  It also provides protection from fraud and losses due to illegal funds and transactions.

You are right there are many sites, especially new currency sites that require verification of kyc from subscribers. Frankly, I hate the kyc system a lot because it is possible that our personal data is stolen and used in illegal matters and things

I think that submitting this information to untrustworthy parties is really dangerous and unpleasant and these entities can use this information against you in future times

I think that kyc is important in exchange and wallet because is make your account safe , and also make your money safe , but for the website or airdrop i think this is bad because they can be a scammers , so be careful .

Many people refuse to check KYC because they do not want to publish their personal data on the Internet because they fear that it will be used illegally.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 2:39 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

KYC has a great role in the crypto market. For that people verify their account on crypto. And I think it's the only way for now to solve the crypto anonymous problem. It also will help us to remove scammers from the market.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I really don't like anything that has to do with my KYC because it involves my personal information which can be used to hacked into my accounts. That's why I try to keep myself away from anything that has to do with KYC. 

On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, Joker said:

It is important to be wary of kyc because it could be dangerous if we give too much information about us and we should really be wary of the things that we need to set privately and in kyc it is dangerous to expose your own identifications

Yeah me too I have doubts in KYC because we are giving our personal information especially the legal documents like passports but when the website or application is legitimate maybe there is a less worry.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:23 PM, nayon89 said:

I can't understand why it is necessary? Isn't there anything else to provide my Identity? Why KYC? I don't feel it secure. Why should i give them my personal documents? Is they a bank? Do they have any physically office? How should i believe them?

You can't believe them or trust them. I also suggest to everyone to find ways not to do any KYC at all. I know that it is hard as when you will need to sent money to the bank KYC might be mandatory. Still try and find ways to avoid it as much as possible. There have been many leaks of KYC and perhaps at some point the little crypto we own today might be valuable.

• +4 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Joker said:

I don't think it is necessary to give personal information to unknown exchanges. They can sold out your documents. I think exchange should ask for KYC from those users who have more than 1 bitcoin in their wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Friend, I think this is a completely safe system! But if you are afraid, no one forbids you to use other data. I think this system is only for the benefit of the administration, because they will know that the draw involves a real user, not a bot!