KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 AM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

For me this is very necessary, and more so when an exchange places the P2P option as binanace, so the KYC is something extremely necessary because this way scams and hacks are avoided on the platform.

• +2 1

The platforms require it for several reasons first, to verify the identity of the user and prevent theft from occurring This information about traders may be used to conduct a survey and determine a profit rate, the most popular types of currencies and which are the most used pairs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I see it necessary, the truth is that it is a very good thing beyond the mistrust that can be had in some specific exchanger that may have a bad reputation, but it is positive because this helps security.

• +1 1

I prefer to keep my identity anonymous and that's why any website or company that imposes documents I do not deal with them and look for another alternative

• +5 1

Crypto anonymity is very much maintained, but the central exchange has changed all this, where we have to give up our identities for some reason. I agree with the reasons for securing assets and crime, such as money laundering and the rules of a country. but in my opinion the kyc verification system is a bit annoying.

• +5 1

I do agree with you. We can't say that our personal information is safe in that platform. But i usually give my information to the reputed platforms. We shouldn't do kyc in new platforms. It is not a must for an exchanger to be great. Cause we know binance and yobit both are greta exchanger but they don't require kyc must. So we should aware of those platforms.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 AM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

KYC is very necessary to avoid being scammed in some famous exchange so it is something safe as long as you do it with really reliable exchanges.

I'm afraid to give my private documents like passport and id's to the site to approved my account. Because your documents can easily hacked your other wallets, You need to protect your identity choose the secured legit application or site as what they said safety first

• +5 1

I have experienced the surrender of KYC to the new exchange. Thank God when I submitted my KYC, many said that at that time the exchange was a scam and finally I canceled it. Finally what happened was the theft of KYC for whatever purpose I did not understand and several assets that we had to deposit to the stock exchange, fortunately, I was not fooled

• +5 1

Users must have rights to make him an anonymous to avoid identity theft especially this is Crypto Currency world many hackers and scammers wants your data. But I think it can be also a way to help you when a problem arised and needs an evidence.

• +4 1

There are many income websites and structures that require submitting KYC documents, and these websites and structures do now not deal with them at all, due to the fact I do no longer like submitting any of my files on the Internet, and I do no longer understand the reason of soliciting for these archives from clients. 

I am worried about doing this raising your data on the Internet, very bad, and I do not prefer it because it is not safe at all, and I need to be wary of it. Not all sites want safety for you there are some who want your data to be stolen

• +2 1

I sometimes do not like working with these sites that request kyc because I fear for my personal information and I do not like to share them with any sites and I prefer to work with other sites instead.

Kyc is a good way to know customers for visible platforms, but crypto is an anonymous platform. we love this for its anonymity. i think we should staw away from kyc

• +4 1

I have experienced the surrender of KYC to the new exchange. Thank God when I submitted my KYC, many said that at that time the exchange was a scam and finally I canceled it. Finally what happened was the theft of KYC for whatever purpose I did not understand and several assets that we had to deposit to the stock exchange, fortunately, I was not fooled

• +2 1

Users must have rights to make him an anonymous to avoid identity theft especially this is Crypto Currency world many hackers and scammers wants your data. But I think it can be also a way to help you when a problem arised and needs an evidence.

• +4 1

I think those that do crypto bounty hunting in some crypto forum always encounter the issue of kyc in order to be able to withdraw their token / coins, for me at times am not all that comfortable to give out my data but if the need preasurize before I can do so.

• +4 1

not all sites want safety for you, in Crypto currency world many hackers and scammers wants your data, we should be very thoughtful

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:39 AM, Joker said:

If you provide your KYC on the forum, what most happened is your account is not secured because it can be used to hack your account. It's not secured to expose your KYC on the forum as scammers are all around the corners. You are always welcome mate, have a blessed day

I don't want to complete KYC, and I usually don't choose exchanges that require KYC from users. I know that a lot of the user's information has been misused, we can easily buy KYC on the internet for just a few cents per person.
For large exchanges we can count on.
For bounty projects or campaigns: I would never participate if they require KYC.

Currently, many exchanges provide KYC or other personal identity requirements for transactions, if the exchange you are using is registered in your country and it is legal you can provide KYC, but if the exchange you are using is not registered, it is better if you do not provide any identity. Identity is used as a transactional condition when connecting a bank account.

• +1 1

The KYC is the verification of the identity of the client and is requested to be sure that the person exists and that he is honest. This KYC matter is very sensitive because people have to send their identity documents, such as passports, and this documentation could be used for criminal actions, such as identity theft and other similar crimes. Before sending our documentation we have to indicate if the entity that requests it is a responsible, honest and serious institution. In many airdrops the identity documentation of the participants is required, we have to be very careful with this, because unfortunately the cryptographic world is full of scams, so you have to be attentive to these situations.

I can think that KYC is a way to steal our identity, I am afraid that my data will be hacked and use our data against us. Therefore, I do not do KYC as it can be identity theft or used to empty our accounts. For this reason I see it totally unnecessary since there is a 2-step verification, that is the best google verification, in my case I feel very safe with it.

I don't see any harm in providing some of the reliable exchanges in crypto industry with our KYC. That is even a safer option because if you lose access to your account or something happens to your funds, it will be easier for you to recover them if you did a KYC

I think the real problem is with the exchanges that lets its customers to do their transactions anonymously. If some place provide you some anonymousity, and even encourages it,  there is surely something shady going on there.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png