KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

some exchange required kyc for security reason you do kyc on popular exchanges dont do kyc in mini exchanges some exchanges selling kyc data

• +1 1

So many exchanges now says that complete your KYC because they just need conform the client that the client is real not fake but so much fake exchanges will do this because of collecting our documents and they sell our documents to other persons and they get money simple. SO select the real and good exchange.

• +1 1

Know your customer or know your client (KYC) verification is too much risky. We submit our personal Information in an unknown site. They can use our information for illegal activists or can sell them on dark web. This is a very bad thing. So I don’t support KYC for any reason.

• +1 1

In fact, I have heard a lot of members consulting on a topic. Know your customer. Until this time, I don't know if it's a platform or a department. I will watch the comments and take some information.

Edited by علي سليمان

Today, personal data is actively sold in a number of forums where there are sellers, buyers and even whole arbitration systems designed to resolve possible disputes between them. unfortunately we can little influence this

• +3 1

I think kyc is not good for all platform but it is not risky for many trusted platform like coinbase. i also dont like to do kyc if it is not mendatory. so before being sure about the platform should not do kyc.

I never like to conduct KYC. As for me, I do not enter my data in untrusted sites or for the sake of subscribing to airdrops, etc. I do not know when your data is used for fraudulent matters.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, you should pay attention and be careful about that because KYC will increase the protection of your account, so you should work with it.

Certainly, you should be concerned about submitting your data to trading platforms and websites, as for me I never use KYC. Many airdrops require kyc authentication and I advise everyone to stay away from it because they may use the documents you provide them with illegal actions.

• +2 1

For me, I do not prefer to enter my personal data for any site, and this is what KYC requests, I do not know if this procedure is safe, but I always be careful with anything related to personal information.

• +2 1

I share this concerns with you and also always worry about KYC. Because I dont understand why they ask for our data,for things are not regularized yet, what are they doing with our information and data? They have to answer these inquiries.

• +2 1

KYC verification is best for our asset security but if the site is not sucure we should never submit our personal information and kyc there. This might create some trouble here for this information we share in because hackers are everywhere.

• +3 1

Surely, dear, knowing the client is the most important thing for us, KYC is a useful feature for us, So we have to trust him, it's in our interest and we have to work on it, so it's good. Thank you, my friend, for this post. 

As for me, I do not trust Kyc at all, as it requests documents that reveal your personal information, I do not want to disclose my information to anyone, the most important thing in crypto is confidentiality, so why do we disclose it to Kyc?

• +2 1

I think you can be afraid to provide your documents. Also it's good you make sure the exchange your providing to is legit because they might be able to use your information to do something else. You can also secure your information by giving to new exchanges

Only one person must provide his information. I think both sides should show their documents so that the two sides trust each other. Both sides should be transparent to avoid being robbed because they are ubiquitous within the coding world so we must be careful and thank you

• +4 1

I think there are currently many exchanges that need KYC to verify it, very few exchanges that don't need KYC. Only Yobit exchanges do not require KYC to register. Yes, I am also afraid to use KYC or personal data because it can abuse or sell it to other people. To be sure, always be careful if you register on an exchange with KYC verification, you can find out whether the exchange is trusted or not.

• +5 1

KYC is just a security and we don't have to worry because many sites which are legit are the ones who are using the KYC verification process. For me i believe most a site that will not provide their services to new customers until they complete KYC.

• +2 1

I think KYC is not good for all platform but it is not risky for many trusted platform like coinbase. i also dont like to do KYC if it is not mendatory. so before being sure about the platform should not do KYC.

I think KYC verification is too much  risky. We submit our personal Information in an unknown site. They can use our information for illegal activists or can sell them on dark web. This is a very bad thing. So I don’t support KYC.      

Crypto namelessness is particularly kept up, yet the focal trade has changed this, where we need to surrender our characters for reasons unknown. I concur with the explanations behind making sure about resources and wrongdoing,. I agree with the reasons for securing assets and crime, 

In this forum I have seen how many members speak badly of KYC, for that reason I have never used that type of system, it generates a lot of distrust, I do not like leaving my data in the browser.

• +1 1

for exchanger, if you only want to depo, withdraw, transfer, you don't need kyc, it's okay or just skip step kyc and 2fa authenticator. You can already use the exchange features even though it does not complement it.

• +2 1

Well, personally, I don't really care to give my information to online website as long as they are legit and I am certain that they are worth it, so even if it is related to scamm and fraud, I hope I never have to become scammed.

• +1 1

My dear friend one thing I want to tell you that you should not to repeat the topics on this forum because this is against the rule of this forum and one thing more I want to tell you that the kyc is very important in the business field to fulfill the required of your customers