KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

Yeah it is very necessary to be secure. Not only KYC, some sites also uses cloudware for their own security. A lot has been seen and heard in cryptocurrency world about cyber attacks from hackers who reaps where they didn't sow. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, KYC for Cryptocurrency Exchanges are not necessary, and In my personal opionion I don't find submitting KYC details are safe and your provided details are well secured with these exchanges. As cryptocurrency is best for its anonymity, KYC is not necessary, and may be our personal data are being sold by these online exchanges or crypto plaforms, just for the sake of their profit.

We must know who we actually give out our KYC to , we must me sure that the site which needs KYC must be trusted because most site sells out our information, and most of the them could use it to get rid of our value.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:37 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I prefer to keep my identity anonymous and that's why any website or company that imposes documents I do not deal with them and look for another alternative

Same here, keeping our identity privacy is good just don't do things that can affect many people and other things for our own sake. 

Just don't do bad things. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

KYC procedure in crypto related sites especially exchanges is common and it prevents fraud activities but it's complicated sometimes because of the required documents to complete the process that not everybody has that's the reason I hate it.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

Yes I think that we should be always wary of things that we might confront in this cryptocurrency world. If they can tract the users then it will be dangerous because they will get the information of the users and they can hack it and use it for scamming. 

In fact, I do not like working with these sites that request kyc because I fear for my personal information and I do not like to share them with any sites and I prefer to work with other sites instead

There are a lot of websites that sell their data and this is very dangerous, so you should be sure of who you provide your data with

KYC is required for the verification of a user. Because if a user shows his real identity then if he scams there is a chance to go against that. And also sometimes if the funds get stuck due to some reason through this it can be recovered. The legit platforms actually requires this type of security. So we can say that kyc is the most important documents for joining any exchange. 

Don't worry our documents are safe in good and huge exchanges because these exchanges has tight security guard and features therefore we need to be wise and enjoying kyc on only some trusted exchanges not only each exchange. 

I do not like the kyc verification at all, because it requires us to give out personal information to these companies and we cannot trust the use of our information and if the company is legit. I think that the kyc verification is very silly, because as much as it is understandable to want to make sure your clients are legit, the point of crypto is to have a degree of anonymity which is taken away with this verification and therefore does not promote people to make use of crypto. Therefore i avoid anywhere that requires kyc verification.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

3 hours ago, Arun gope said:

yes we should be very much you about the making of kyc on some of the fake site because if you are known about it then it is ok if you're not knowing it you can barely ignore of devices because you can scam your money and get your scam so be always think of neither things and do the kyc.

We need to get alerted about the present situation of the cryptoworld which is full of scammers and hackers we just don't have to give our kyc as we intended we submit only to legits sites

KYC is very bad at working online. KYC is slowly losing its place. Most people are now using KYC for work. They are scamming more. This is why I think KYC should be eliminated so the number of scams will decrease and the customers will work safely.

Basically the kyc on Crypto assets is basically not really catchy on why and what the fundamentals on the privacy of the use Crypto is being Losing that as Crypto exchange tend to appreciate Crypto but still want the need to know the customer and basically we don't know what they do to this information

On 11/11/2019 at 2:39 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

Kyc is the way to regulate the crypto market. Because crypto are anonymous. To solve this problem we  should make pressure to do kyc.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 3/5/2020 at 5:25 AM, kaderkhan44 said:

According to this people who trade coins just outside the centralized exchange probably won't need to declare their identity - it helps business owners build relationships with their customers. Without KYC, sellers are completely in the dark about who their customers are, meaning they are unable to protect themselves from harmful activity.

That's true, the exchange without to know their customers identity this can make the theft of funds  sometimes, and they couldn't know where they can found you, that's why they are always making for KYC.

Any genuine legit site are exchange want to do kyc, then I verified my kyc details because this sites not sale our data, but some useless sites are exchange want then I leave this suspesious platform's, because this are not safe.

I once passed KYC on a fake exchange, it is best not to pass KYC at all if there is such a possibility, since very few exchanges and wallets offer advantages for passing it. 

This matter was added to sites that perform these transactions at the request of the security authorities because they want to verify only if you have a hand in one of the suspicious actions. It is really dangerous but do not be afraid if you rely on sites or platforms with credible and reputable reputation you are protected in this regard

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

22 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Any genuine legit site are exchange want to do kyc, then I verified my kyc details because this sites not sale our data, but some useless sites are exchange want then I leave this suspesious platform's, because this are not safe.

I only give my KYC to exchange like Binance and Kucoin, the rest I am not storing too much so that I am not needed to make KYC.

I also do not like to do KYC. I always try to stay away from the sites that ask me to do KYC. They try to scam our personal information by doing KYC. Try to avoid all these websites. However, not all websites are scammed again. This is why analysis is more effective.

4 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

I only give my KYC to exchange like Binance and Kucoin, the rest I am not storing too much so that I am not needed to make KYC.

There are legit sites that are very trusted, you can do kyc in any exchange that is very trusted and you know there is an opportunity waiting for you

KYC is just a security and we don't have to worry because many sites which are legit are the ones who are using the KYC verification process. For me i believe most a site that will not provide their services to new customers until they complete KYC.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/23/2020 at 1:44 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I once passed KYC on a fake exchange, it is best not to pass KYC at all if there is such a possibility, since very few exchanges and wallets offer advantages for passing it. 

What happen to that exchange now? be careful next time mate, always be sure to all those stuff you will gonna give your kyc, not all of them are trusted.