KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

If the exchanges I use and I already believe they insist on doing KYC then I will, but one that I will not do is KYC for ICO and airdrop projects.

• -1 1

I'm afraid to give my private documents like passport and id's to the site to approved my account. Because your documents can easily hacked your other wallets, You need to protect your identity choose the secured legit application or site as what they said safety first.

• +1 1

Kyc is a good way to know customers for visible platforms, but crypto is an anonymous platform. we love this for its anonymity. i think we should staw away from kyc.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Trade destinations must pursue neighborhood guidelines so use KYC. know the personality of the client, screen client exchange exercises including announcing suspicious exchanges and have become a trade commitment to execute them. KYC can likewise envision illegal tax avoidance wrongdoings in the crypto world. what's more, I don't care for KYC or know your personality since I'm frightened that individuals asking my character is utilized to crime like making counterfeit ICO. So I'm extremely cautious about giving my character to other people. I generally pick a legitimate trade like money and Kucoin .

• +2 1

for exchanger, if you only want to depo, withdraw, transfer, you don't need kyc, it's okay or just skip step kyc and 2fa authenticator. You can already use the exchange features even though it does not complement it.

• +1 1

Do not believe if the site contains elements of fraud. Don't share your data carelessly, because we don't know what will happen in the future

• -1 1

So many exchanges now says that complete your KYC because they just need conform the client that the client is real not fake but so much fake exchanges will do this because of collecting our documents and they sell our documents to other persons and they get money simple. SO select the real and good exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't like this KYC thing, I don't think any system is better with KYC, to me it seems unnecessary, nothing more than just bothering users with KYC.

• -1 1

At present, many scam sites ask us for complete our kyc. They usually have many bad intentions.  sometimes some of them sell our informations in dark web

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Its very difficult to understand to avoid scams these days.

Most of airdrops and ICO's are scam and require KYC verification.

They sell our data on dark web and misuse it.

We should avoid these type of scams.

• +2 1

Just now, Emma said:

At present, many scam sites ask us for complete our kyc. They usually have many bad intentions.  sometimes some of them sell our informations in dark web

Yes there are many sites available in the market of crypto which are scammer and sometime they ask from us to KYC and when we enter our kyc then they are used it on the other sites.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Many exchanges restrict on their users that they must pass the KYC before trading.

It also decreases the fraud rate in the market. And  the exchange also know that only one user can use only one account.

• +1 1

Well, I much prefer my identity to be hidden or anonymous, that's why I really like cryptocurrency because in transactions or anything it doesn't require my identity or them don't ask for your information, but of course, there's some sites or anything but the thing is maybe because that basic personal informations could be used by the peoples that have a bad intention, so I'm not a fan of KYC even it has a benefits, but I'm more like to be hidden.

• +3 1

Well, I do not like it at all, because it immediately begs the question, why do we need to take our passport data? This is certainly a defense against abusers, but also against ordinary people who hold cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

You should not be afraid, because without your knowledge, they will not conclude sales contracts. If you start to understand, they will find the perpetrator of abuse of marketing authority, the media. 

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:39 AM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

The KYC verification feature in exchanges this is help to keep users accounts more secured from hackers, but the bad thing is that many users are don't like KYC verification

• -1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 12:09 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

You should not be afraid of it if the website you want to join is legit and long-standing. KYC itself is not the problem. In fact it is a good action against illegal activity and money laundering in online network. What makes KYC annoying for most crypto users is that it is against the anonymity nature of cryptocurrency. Crypto users don't want to be in control of any third party so they prefer websites without verification. The other problem is swap order limitation for accounts without verification. If you don't verify your account, you are only allowed to send a small amount of money per month or even per year. Therefore, in some cases you have to complete verification process to trade without limitation.

• +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 3:39 PM, Joker said:

You don't need to worry about that. I am sure that you can find the exchange which is not required to complete KYC, and you can use yobit to trade because yobit doesn't require KYC for their members. Besides that, you don't have to send any document to Yobit while you can trade, make a profit, and withdraw the profit. You will have a chance to make a big profit from trading in Yobit because Yobit has a big list of the coins so you can have a chance to get the profit.

• +3 1

I think those that do crypto bounty hunting in some crypto forum always encounter the issue of kyc in order to be able to withdraw their token / coins, for me at times am not all that comfortable to give out my data but if the need preasurize before I can do so. 

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Joker said:

Now this time so many fake exchanges are open and when open an account on that exchanges they want our documents just for the KYC and these are important for us. So many good exchanges are hacked and the hackers just steal the customers documents so they can do any thing with our documents what they want and we can not stop them. so use the old exchange they are real and good for us.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Joker said:

Yeah it is too much risky to do a KYC only and also its hard to find what is trusted and what is not. So try as much as you can to do KYC, only trust those sites whom you have researched well.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Users must have rights to make him an anonymous to avoid identity theft especially this is Crypto Currency world many hackers and scammers wants your data. But I think it can be also a way to help you when a problem arised and needs an evidence.

• +2 1

I have experienced the surrender of KYC to the new exchange. Thank God when I submitted my KYC, many said that at that time the exchange was a scam and finally I canceled it. Finally what happened was the theft of KYC for whatever purpose I did not understand and several assets that we had to deposit to the stock exchange, fortunately, I was not fooled.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, iroman01 said:

I do not know how to know customers' kyc. Electronic money is an anonymous platform. We like this because of its anonymity, the government cannot control our assets

but Kyc has even been implemented in several exchangers and bounty campaigns. it aims to prevent fraud and multiple accounts so the team knows that the account is only one and that it is original data. so far that is the reason for the existence of kyc.

• +2 1

Today, personal data is actively sold in a number of forums where there are sellers, buyers and even whole arbitration systems designed to resolve possible disputes between them. unfortunately we can little influence this

• +1 1