Do you know some exchangers except from yobit? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

Do you know some exchangers except from yobit?

On 11/11/2019 at 8:23 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

Hello. I like Kucoin and HitBTC. Trading fees are low and a large number of trading pairs are available. Kucoin has its own token and offers a staking option. They are both serious exchanges with a large number of users and large volumes of transactions.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

11 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

I know many exchanges except yobit like Binance bitmart Coinex and many others.They all are good exchange.

Since you tried all of these exchanges which one do you think is the best?

I had no knowledge and I had never heard of the GBO token. There are many other yobit exchanges, but I recommend using big ones with good reputations like yobit or binance.

If you have GBO tokens and you cannot find GBO exchanger in yobit then you should check binance for your exchange. If binance doesn't have GBO token then you should search on coinmarketcap website where you can find who does exchange GBO. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Cryptohot said:

Absolutely true, I don't know why they fancy binance exchange and they all started in the same year

Yes Binance it's not old enough like other exchange but all talk about it because they have a big community in social Media but kucoin is still have that and you can earn free coins in kucoinplay 

Both exchanges are good and the security of both wallets is good for all to make profit and to avoid any kind of loss. I am using binance exchange for many days.

It is a shit token now.. there is no any exchange that you can trade your token.. their project was failed so there is nothing you can do with that token.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, skydigital6021 said:

do you know some exchange except yobit ???

yaa, i know some exchange except yobit..

Like there 

1.tradesatoshi

2.binance

3.bitrex

4.hit BTC

5.block chain wallet Etc....

No, I don't know other exchangers other than Ubat.  But after watching your comment, I learned that some more exchamger comes

On 11/20/2019 at 6:21 PM, Lubruselu said:

There have many exchanging platforms apart from yobit but all exchanges has their quality for their traders but yobit and binance are the most recommended exchanges.

Yeah you are right. Though there are many popular exchange site's on market my recommendation is binance,yobit,p2pb2b, kucoin etc. Because those are most trusted. 

On 11/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

Is this GBO registered with coinmarketcap? if it's registered then you can check on that site to find out which Token is in any Exchange and if it's not in coinmarketcap, then you can join the coin community or the token to find out about GBO exchanges everywhere.

There are many exchanges binace yobit and some other are the best for trader. Binnace and yobit not pay any free coin to me but some other pay sach coins.

According to my knowledge about the exchange sites i only know two such exchange which is yobit and binance i personally use yobit but binance is also having great reviews and responses by its users so you can exchange your gbo tokens with any of such exchange.

i know that coins.ph can exchange money to because i can exchange xrp to btc there or btc to usd or peso. but i don't know if that's what you're looking for.

Yobit was my first exchange that I've used. Right now I'm using some other exchanges as well such as Binance, KuCoin and my local exchange. And I'm still using yobit, of course. Those are my favorite exchanges so far.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:48 AM, Warrior said:

Without Yobit, Bibox and Kucoin is the best exchanger at this moment. I also use kucoin for many perpose and there service system is also so good. For this I like those exchanger

i think kucoin will always be my second exchange as i have been using it for a while and its always secure and they have future contracts and margin as well.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:19 PM, Cryptokiller said:

I know many exchanges except from yobit like many decentralized exchange.Those are Etherdelta,Forkdelta and many others like Idex exchange.

but the thing these decentralised  exchanges even tho they are safe and there is no way you could lose your coins in a hack but they have a very low volume in trading.

Yes, I also know other exchange beside yobit. Such as binance, KuCoin, Kraken and many other local exchanges too. though I only use a few of them, because I can't use all of them at the same time. Because most of them have the same features which I needed the most.

yes there are many exchanges im already using this exchanges binance, kucoin,probit , bitforex and houbi i use binance and kucoin and houbi for trading and i use probit for its airdops 🙂 and i use bitforex because its interesting for me.

I heard Gpo named token for the first time .i think it is not popular token and not listed on all the popular exchanges so better to search it on coinmarketcap .there you may have some idea about the same token

I have no design about the other exchange aside yobit and if  at every single one you contribute to the association of this memento job at that time it will be incredibly without difficulty for the part of the Forum to afford you in order about the token.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

GBO is not listed on any exchange. they just complete their ico season and i think you should follow their social channel to get early news about listing. 

I have this GBO tokens ,but i do not have any idea about the exchanger .for the member of the forum to provide you information about the token