Do you know some exchangers except from yobit? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

Do you know some exchangers except from yobit?

Yes there are a number of other exchanges such as binance, bittrex, poloneix ,etc. These are the some of the major exchanges and are very popular in the digital world ... Because many users visit this site & they earn profit from trading. Hope this helps you.

There have many exchanging stages isolated from yobit yet all exchanges has their quality for their agents anyway yobit and binance are the most endorsed exchanges.

I have no information about Gbo token where it is listed even it is listed or not. You can  check it from Google by searching name of token if it is listed then it's price will appeared and it's listed exchanges also. 

There is a lot of exchanges out there if you wanna know go search for yourself because its way too many to tell all the exchanges find the most suitable for you. For me i really like easy to use and navigate.

One of the exchanger that accepts lots of tokens are coinmarket cap but i am not sure to that better chek it on thier website and find it.it is best exchanger too and the fee is lower than others 

I did not know more exchanges but i know some rxchanges in which i make tramsactions and trading through these. I always use bitcoins. Binance and kucoins.

You may be able to exchange GBO tokens on a platform that has been opened to exchange this, I have not found an exchange place that can exchange the coins.

Maybe you should try the Binance exchange site because it is also fast but not too secure as yobit.net exchange site. Transaction fee of Binance is not that much for the users

I don't know gbo tokens i checked in coinmarketcap no any gbo token name showing no any details showing of this token I think this token not listed in exchange.

There is a lot of exchanges that exist right now like coinbase, binance , yobit and more.  Just find what suits you or where you are comfortable using.

I Think there have many trading stages separated from yobit yet all trades has their quality for their merchants. Moreover, yobit and binance are the most prescribed trades.

I think there is no best exchange support my country but yobit binance support my country and hitbtc not develop thier self so i prefer yobit it more than others

There have more than 300 legits exchanging platforms in the cryptoworld, but few of them exchanges are mostly safely including the yobit exchange

in case you want to trade coins, check on the coinmarketcap website online from the change in which the coins may be exchanged, take a look at it in the search characteristic.  true success.

there are numerous exchanges further to yobit. like biance, however yobit is the safest and maximum secure website and i'm the usage of it

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

it is the first time to hear about this coin ,but you can search in coin market cap but if you did not find it search in ETH network may be it is a token and not a coin , 
also use google to find some information , finally ask in the site you take from this coin 
i hope to sell it sooner and gain profit 

After do a research about the GBO coin i don't find any information about the exchange which trade this coin or perhaps it is currently not trading, better option is ask people who want to buy your coins, I heard some people who are interested to buy unlisted coin, good luck.

There are many other also but yobit is the best exchange. And I will refer you coin base and trust wallet. These are also very useful and secure too. So you can enjoy all of these.

Well, try using Binance, in my early career in trading and up to now I still use this exchange platform because it is the most trustworthy and reliable platform used for trading.

It seems that most members are unaware of this currency, so you have to enter the Market Cap website to see if the currency is listed there to get some details. You can also visit the official website of the currency to know the details of offering this currency on the platforms.

Dear there are many good exchanges apart from Yobit like Kucoin or Binance but i don't know whether GBO token are listed there or not. You need to research.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

If you are talking about this coin: https://coincodex.com/crypto/gabro/exchanges/ then it is not traded anywhere. If it is an ERC20 tokens perhaps you can take a look at some DEX's as Forkdelta and find out if anyone wants to buy. I have more than 200 altcoins in my ERC20 wallet, all from airdrops and bounties that I cannot sell because they are not traded, not even in forkdelta. So don't care much about this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Я понял сейчас, я просто не зашел и не забрал свои ММ - вот это тупость. =( Но были кое-какие причины, как раз не вникал особо из-за жизненных моментов, но теперь обидно конечно капец. Ща попробую в саппорте запросить. 
    • Хотел бы рассказать о интересном сайте под названием CoinsCrash На нём есть кран который платит 2Bits (2Bits=200satoshi) в час, сбор неограничен, вывод от 150 Bits из которых берётся 50Bits на комиссию. Так же на данном проекте есть что-то по типу "баунти". Можно дополнительно заработать 600Bits. По 100Bits за пост на каждом из 5  форумов а еще 100Bits за видео на ютуб. Данный "кран" точно платит(снизу доказательства, и да они мои) и я думаю он еще долго проработает и будет платить. Реферальная программа, насказать что крутая, просто нормальная:2 Bits за реферала вы получаете каждые 24 часа, а еще если ваш реферал сделает депозит вы получите 5% от вклада. Кран живёт за счет режима crush, и по этому он может так щедро раздавать. Вы также можете заработать больше битов, играя в Crash Game, которая очень интересна, попробуйте сами. Прямая ссылка на сайт: https://CoinsCrash.com/  
    • Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange