Do you know some exchangers except from yobit? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

Do you know some exchangers except from yobit?

There are a lot of exchanges now but you should consider and choose which fish is reputable, you can find out more exchanges with large trading volume on coinmarketcap which is a quick check.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:23 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

So the GBO token is Gabro, is this true? we proceed Official website: https://gabrotech.io, Current price 1 GBO = 0.0584 $ or 0.00000845 BTC. GBO tokens have not yet been widely listed on the crypto exchange. there is only one GBO exchange, https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/gabro/exchanges

There is a lot of exchange platform out there just search for your own good, and find what really suits for you. i prefer exchange that is low fees and easy to use. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

if you have a coin that you need to know where else its listed then you should check coinmarketcap and see where its listed and if you dont find any then you will have to check the community of the coin to know where else its listed.

Your token is still an ICO and it's not listed in any exchange yet so you need to wait until the ico finish and it will be listed in some exchange you have to follow the Twitter of this token and turn on the notification to have notified if the token was listed

I have no idea about the GBO token . You can find on google.  and you can cheack GBO token on coinmarketcap or coinmarketplus.com. Many exchange not supports new tokens.

11 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Token Anda masih berupa ICO dan belum terdaftar dalam pertukaran apa pun, jadi Anda harus menunggu hingga ico selesai dan akan terdaftar di beberapa pertukaran. Anda harus mengikuti Twitter dari token ini dan mengaktifkan notifikasi untuk memberi tahu jika token terdaftar

I agree with what you say, it's likely that the intended token has not been listed on any exchanger, or the token is also not yet registered on sites such as cg or coinmarketcap so it is difficult to track where the token can be traded,

I heard about this to men fort he first time. I would suggest you to do some google and you'll surely find some website which exchanges these kinds of tokens. 

If you want to exchange the token you have, and since you do not know about your exchange site, I will tell you by searching on coinmarketcap to see if your token is there or to see if it is on Yobit.  If you have them, then of course you can get money by exchanging your tokens.

Just open the monitoring of exchangers and choose the exchanger that you like, you can easily look at the reviews and design and choose

There are also a lot of other fast exchanges on the market such as binace, kucoin, xdax, many high-volume exchanges with low cost, but I still like yobit because there are many good coins.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, Migo said:

There binance, poloniex and many more but I suggest you to use this pervious two exchanging markets, they are the best in withdraw and deposit and support them 

There is many other exchanges other then Youbit as this brother said. why you dont want to exchange through youbit?

No idea about it but as per my knowlade exchenge to exchenge

never accept.better is withdrow in wallet and send to exchenge

Yes I do know that some new exchangers have exited the Yobit Exchanger.Because the YoBit Exchanger is best for Exchanger because it can make more money in a short time.

There are many other exchangers besides Yabit. We can easily convert currency from those. However, there are many exchangers that we do not trust.

1 hour ago, kusvuw10 said:

There are many exchanges in addition to yobit. equally binance or bittrex 2. they are safe and secure website

i think people ask about other exchanges and they sign up without knowing the history of those 2 exchanges, binance has blocked so many people from trading there and bittrex recently blocked 30 countries from trading as well, yobit is available to everyone.

Yes i know lots of exchange  than yobit , and i have used almost more than 15-20 exchanges , because you have to use many exchanges for trading , some coins or tokens are only availabe in some selected exchanges only, 

some of exchanges are :
Huobi, Binance, Mercatox, Binance, Hotbit , idex , forkdelta etc

2 hours ago, Cryptohot said:

There are several exchanging platforms not together from yobit but all exchanges has their qualities of service, I like kucoin

As you said every exchange has his quality abd it's all about what traders search for kucoin is the best one i have use it for a long time and it's much better than other exchange

Agree with that

I have no idea about gbo token. i think this is not listed another exchange. if you want to know where it is listed then you can talk with the support team and they may give you information about it.

If you have some CBO token.Then you have go to coinmarketcap site and search CBO token.Then you can find tokens details.Now you can scroll down and find a option to which exchanger listed this token

Binance i, blockchain, zen .

Ive tried binance and its really good and realiable. Very easy to trade and invest 

In addition to yobit exchange, I also know some other exchanges like etherflyer, binance. These are all safe and worthwhile exchanges

On 11/21/2019 at 11:11 PM, xprince1996 said:

To be honest I didn't hear anything about GBO coin it is best to check the info of that coin to coingecko or coinmarketcap.

Yes it is true what you said is that I have only recently heard of GBO coins so to know that in my opinion I have to look and check the info on the coin marketcap so that everyone smashes the same later.