How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Maybe forever because bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and for that reason many people around the world are getting use to it since they earn good profit to there wallets. Bitcoin is currently facing big challenge by the government because they think it will add nothing to the economy of every nation but i hope they find out the truth soon that bitcoin is the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people support Bitcoin, it will live a long time and there is no system that will replace Bitcoin in the future.  You know many like Bitcoin.

One thing for sure is that provided internet continue to exist, technology continue to advance to a highest level, BTC will never cease. Its the future alternative currency to replace fiat currency 

no body surely say about future of Crypto currency ( specially bitcoin ) , I am in Crypto market from longtime . still I didn't think that Crypto market is going be dead . crypto market exixt for longtime I didn't think this maybe closed .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 11/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, pucukjaya said:

As long as possible bitcoin will continue to exist, because bitcoin will continue to grow every year, like a river that always flows into the ocean.

Bitcoin just complete 10 years its impossible to predict how may years exist, but regarding the bitcoin mining last bitcoin mined at 2148 means bitcoin exist hundred years,then later what happens? its hard to predict maybe still survive for long time, but we can't exist in this world to see the bitcoin growth. 

Edited by Honny143

On 5/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, Zalaks007 said:

Bitcoin will exist as long as digital world and internet still exist, because cryptocurrency is the future currency and can't predict when it will go into extinction. 

Yes you are totally right because for digital communication the crypto world made up by which you can transfer million dollar in a minutes.. And it also sure that we cant predicted how long btc will exist as it a decentralised crypto currency... But we all can hope that btc will exist till the crypto world exist to us..                

In my opinion i don't think it will end at least in the near future but if a time come that will be no paper money is used anymore and only digital currencies used then there may be a chance for bitcoin to fall and other currencies to show up

• +2 1

I don't know about that. It seems it will be used for a while but it is not easy to predict if something else will appear. There are digital currencies developed in china and other countries that are run by the governments but they are only being tested and we do not know if they will succeed. There is Libra too but governments made it stop because they are afraid of the power facebook has. It is not easy to predict this.

It is really difficult to say until when bitcoin will exist. New generations will make the world more advanced and there can be a time in future when Bitcoin will also be replaced. If you ask technically, then Satoshi himself has said that bitcoin can't be hacked until there's very much development in Quantum Mechanics.

It is very difficult to say how long btc will live but I think they will finished mining bitcoin in the year 2040 so maybe after mining the all bitcoin it may not exist again or it maybe replaced by another coin.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

It will take upto 120 years to mine almost all the bitcoins but remember the bitcoin will be more valuable at that time and the price will be very high because the demand will be high. So, my suggestion is to invest as much as you can in crypto. It may give you very high profit but you have to take risk.

BetFury                                                   

I think the btc have a bright future, cause till now the bct didn't get the acceptance by all over the world. May be its just a start of revolution on finance. If the market is not manipulate then btc will live long. 

Well for me Bitcoin still exists until people choosing to invest on it. We can't that but i think bitcoin will be our future and it will be using as payment by the companies.

• +3 1

Nobody can determine how long Bitcoin will exist the way nobody ever thought something like Bitcoin will exist thesame thing nobody knew when it will elapse.

I think its going to work perfect for you if we accept it for a while longer, there is a lot to do when you are here, there is a lot of good ideas to really be defined well, the coin might be there forever the price is the one we need to know where it will be in the end of that time , but bitcoin is going to stay for a long time

• +3 1

I also wonder that is it possvle that there is another  system that can replace  cryptocurrency payment  systemas itbis still young and itbwill take years to do this. 

• +2 1

It Alll depends and this is true because there is a lot to really think about when ti comes to looking at what really matters most in this world , so look at this way there is agood chance that bitcoin might be adopted fully by banks and the mainstream sector or at least the block chain technology so am sure its going to be so many years to come, we are 10 years strong and still we keep going.

No one know about wht will happen in future. For bitcoin,  many prrdiction released through the crypto experts.  But i think bitcoin never ended. Whenever the whole world exist bitcoin exist, bitcoin is the number one coin of crypto currency and it is a unique technology of this and tge future era. 

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin will exist for a long than we could image. Its just the start for the new financial world. Many good projects came in last years. They are working fine and the blockchain technology is the future. Personally, I invested in Bitcoin and I am sure that this decision is correct, while the dollar is a world currency, but I see how it is now more and more inflated and this bubble will also burst someday.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes Bitcoin will be make it for many years more and I do not see something that will not allot bitcoin to be less success and use. It is grow and more people use it ever y  day and there is nothing stop it. It will be more than twenty year at lest that we will have bitcoin with us.

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, Mella said:

Yes Bitcoin will be make it for many years more and I do not see something that will not allot bitcoin to be less success and use. It is grow and more people use it ever y  day and there is nothing stop it. It will be more than twenty year at lest that we will have bitcoin with us.

I agree with you,bitcoin will stay for many years beyond imagination, the world will go decentralized soon as payment means

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

I think the use of bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few years, there is no sign that Bitcoin will disappear, I think if people still use fiat as transactions, of course Bitcoin will always be there and used. There is no substitute for finance other than fiat and bitcoin unless there is no more internet, it might be replaced by gold.

• Useful or interesting 1

I see that in the future we will have our money in digital wallets and perhaps we use cryptocurrencies perhaps Bitcoin or maybe something else. It can be that we will have many options to make a payment as we have today many cryptocurrencies, perhaps many of them will start getting accepted in shops and stores and from governments to pay taxes. I think we are here early and we can have a better position from the rest of the world before they start joining.

• +3 1