How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

I think that the Bitcoin currency will not affect it anything over the years. It imposed with full force and challenged many, and its survival so far is the biggest evidence that it will not be affected.
 It is a good post, thank you my friend.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Well it can not be said that how many years will bitcoin  exist but it can be said bitcoin will not disappear so soon because people are loving it and it’s popularity is increasing day by day     

For me I think bitcoin is actually going to last long , because it has great features and will continue to exist and will continue to stand it's place as the father of all other althcoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me i think this is not time to use bitcoin for all people , because first is no famous, just maybe 15% of the world’s know about cryptocurrency, second is many countries they are banned cryptocurrency to use it , for that i think we need many years to do what you talking about.

I think that bitcoin will live for at least another 10 years, but as soon as it stops being mined, it will, in my opinion, die because most likely no one else will release bitcoin coins. 

The future or fate of bitcoin depends on many known and unknown factors such as global economy, relationship between countries, safety of trading exchanges, level of adoption for cryptocurrency, success of crypto projects and many more. However, I think the durability of mining industry is more important than the factors mentioned previously. It is the miners who are keeping bitcoin (and any other digital currency) up and running and they will continue their works unless an obstacle appears in front of them that reduces hash rate of bitcoin and makes it harder for them to confirm transactions and direct the network. As long as miner are satisfied with mining, bitcoin will still exist.

What I think is that the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be universal currencies accepted to be trade in any part of the world. Some countries might even adopt the blockchain-like technology to create their own cryptocurrency. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

According  to currently situation of bitcoin  I can see it will  last for last for long time. There is very  few chances  that bitcoin can be dead soon. As other coin last their fame In few months or years.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, it is not just a fashion that will go away after several years, it is a coin and it seems to be strong enough to continue into an unlimited time.

That question is not answerable. Minimum of 10 years there is nothing going to happen with bitcoins. But in between these 10 years any loose happen which is not sustainable then probably that will be the end of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a biological being and it will exist forever but it cannot be said the same for its price. Its price comes from its users and looking at its current hype it doesnot seem like it will go down in the future. Rather its price is expected to go higher than ever and it will fall hard only if something like global destruction or economic depression.

468x60-3.png

It's all depends on us the bitcoins users. If we continued to support this technology then it will last for so long and I don't think so any other system can replace it.

No one knows what will be the future is,but seeing how people getting involved with crypto i can say that there can be the possibilities that crypto be part of this innovation and digital era.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

If we lookout the previous history of payment system then we can analyse about it that payment system always changeable. And I think in future crypto payment system will be replaced.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In the beginning, I did not trust this system of currencies, but with the passage of time and the start of earning, I became confident in bitcoin and I am a model of many people who will trust bitcoin after several years so I concluded that Bitcoin will be important in the coming years and will not be replaced

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:35 PM, Naga said:

i think as long as we alll keep trading and all whales keep holding and playing with their money in pumps and dumps bitcoin will still be here for a long time.

Well, this is true mate but even though we didn't do this kind of activities, bitcoin will still remain to the market because it helps many people in terms of money, i hope that it may increased it's price so that many people will be happy for this.

4 minutes ago, Salauddin said:

It seems to me that Bitcoin will survive as long as the world economy survives. Because Bitcoin has now become a place of trust for many people, I think that Bitcoin may not move away from the market so easily.

I think that bitcoin will still bloom in the future and I hope that people would be still manage to be great in the future and I hope that people will earn money because they still have investments 

I don't know how many years Bitcoin will last, but Bitcoin won't end so soon. It will survive in the market for a long time. Bitcoin will last as long as crypto lasts. Bitcoin will work to improve the country's economy.

I think that bitcoin will actually continue for years to come and that i personally do not see an end to bitcoin anytime soon. In fact i think that from this point forward the only thing that will happen is that we will continue to see the bitcoin world develop and get more and more advanced and become more integrated into our daily lives and the financial infrastructure of our countries.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin can reach a century to come and it has to be very successfully and all its potential will be know to everyone in the globe, this will attract more investors to cryptocurrency

I think it will remain for a long time. Halving done at 2130.so we may say that it will at least 2130 which is far away from us. It can be remain for a long time as well. 

On 4/25/2020 at 8:31 AM, kipara said:

I think that in the future not all cryptocurrencies will be still alive, I think they should choose at least top 10 cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, which will be only used worldwide as very expensive assets.

You forget that every year, there will be new projects that are coming up and definitely some of them might be genuine and ready to make an impact, so we will be having different projects in the future

On 4/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, Rr45 said:

I think bitcoin can last for a lot more years. It is because the encryption of bitcoin is very good. We can always trust in bitcoin as it is the best cryptocurrency.

I think bitcoin life is depandes on investors and traders interest, as long as investors invest on bitcoin it will have a good price.

You mean, like, how long will bitcoin last? From my experience, the value of bitcoin will increase a lot in the future. Its circulation will increase further.

No one knows this, but I think that for another 30-40 years he will live, and then they will create a more improved system made on the blockchain that will replace all cryptocurrencies.