Turkey to bring its own digital currency!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Turkey to bring its own digital currency!!

That is old news and now in there's competition to create new coin with same technology ( blockchain ). Now they see crypto benefits and try to get first step, as long that is healthy competition is great. But we must aware about monopoly because when country release new coins meaning they already have mining city to make supply.

This is good news ! I think my countray will make a digital currency too ! thats will make us go to a new age of digital currency ! and I think Bitcoin will be like Dollar " Mother of the coins "

This is a really good movement and development for Turkey, I think once other countries' government see the potential and capabilities of cryptocurrency to help their economy grow, they might join the race as well because they won't let their county left behind.

I think this would be great. The market conditions would change too and this will be good for the Turkish people. They will be able to work easily in crypto and also transactions would be easy too.

That's wonderful. Countries were now innovating and accepting cryptos just like having bitcoins since it's a way for them to enhance the economy. We couldn't deny the fact that bitcoin serves as answer to some of our finances tho.

I think other countries will also follow that. Maybe it is indeed now a trend to make crypto currencies like that

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

56 minutes ago, kiyas Fatema said:

Now race has started between countries for digital currency of countries. another country turkey may enter the race by creating national own digital currency name as Lira.

they must want people attracted to them, more transactions..I think it was a good initiative.Good market is going to be created in the future.

This is a competition between countries in which which country will take the lead and make the country to adopt fully

Its a great news for it becouse it is a good work to a people where they want is yo have there own business using there own country crypto currency.and i want to have more news about it

I am not aware if Turkey will bring their own digital currency. And I don't even know if it's given any kind of scheduled time to market. If anyone is aware of this, please help me with the information.

i think it is a good  option for all of the countries to bring their own online currency in the market. it help all of the countries to make progress in the field of the online world. i think that all of the countries in the should help each other to make their own online currency.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:49 AM, Jafar02 said:

It's welcome idea to crypto currencies and crypto world in general because i this will increase the circulation of crypto coins

i think a lot of people here just like to think positive about every news about a country interested in making a coin, you guys should really read more about this then make your mind.

Really? if this is true that turkey making their own coin then this is good news for turkey people and also in the crypto world, more people will adopt cryptos because of this news.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently chinese Government announced about its plans for their own digital currency. Now race has started between countries for digital currency of countries. another country turkey may enter the race by creating national own digital currency name as Lira. what u guys think more countries will enter the race or not ?

This is not first country which want to create own cryptocurrency, I read that some more countries want to create own cryprocurrency. And I think that is because they want to control that cryptocurrency and of course for all benefit which cryptocurrency have. But question is what will be with fiat if they make own cryptocurrency, how people will use fiat if they create cryptocurrency.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Of course many countries will start with this step, but it takes some time

We will find many countries in the future that will introduce their own currency and this is good for the future of cryptocurrencies

Edited by Zaino34

War already started and we can see many new coins will comes up, I believe when country release their own coin they will never include bounty program as promotion. This is negative sign for bounty hunter like me to keep going and find another way to replace my priority income. Live must go on but I'm sure crypto will survive.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently chinese Government announced about its plans for their own digital currency. Now race has started between countries for digital currency of countries. another country turkey may enter the race by creating national own digital currency name as Lira. what u guys think more countries will enter the race or not ?

sure that more countries will try to launch their own cryptocurrency like china and turkey. all countries, soon or later, will understand how many things you can do with the blockchain technology and so they will start using this as well

On 1/2/2020 at 10:43 PM, Maruf123 said:

This is a great news T turkey owl brings cryptocurrency Turkish It is also a great opportunity for all crypto users in Turkey.  They can work with their own currency and make money and get rich

It also great news to me. i think in  turkey people will be much interested about crypto and they will invest on crypto for making huge profit.

8 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

This is really a good start. But not just turkey we would love other countries to invest too.

for other countries to invest too they would need to educate their own people about what is crypto and how to send and receive it from other people and this would take lots of time.

I don't think all countries will make their own digital currencies. digital currencies may be more used by developed countries, while developing countries may only as users. because to make their own digital currency, the government certainly has a different view for it, especially its effect on fiat.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Well countries are trying to survive without the US dollars so that is why they decided to create their own version of cryptocurrency. Also some country like venezuela created petro coin because their own fiat currency is slowly deflating in value. When a country experiences economic breakdown and when a country wants to be freed from the US dollar the only way out is cryptocurrency.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think that now all countries that can issue such a coin will try to do so as it will be very profitable for the economy.

Glad to hear that turkey also moving forward to implement blockchain technology, Looks like it's also come from china efect that say it will also making their own digital currencies, Looking forward for another news from this one!!

Yes, I think that is necessary, but who will be the winner in the end. This thing will cause war between countries. If everyone happens, he will fight for the rise of his currency and occupy the first position. In my opinion, this will harm.

I am very sure that slowly many countries will soon accept the arrival of cryptocurreny even though it takes a long time