Turkey to bring its own digital currency!! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Turkey to bring its own digital currency!!

Many countries working on their own cryptocurrencies! This is really a good step for this crypto world! Hope that there would be more countries which they would follow this step and make this crypto world stronger and more popular! But would they still against bitcoin or not? Here is the point.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:58 AM, Teena 52 said:

Yes now many countries take a intrest to launch there own currency they try to buy bitcoin but I think it is not possible to bit Bitcoin becouse Bitcoin is oldest and most valuable coin in world

I think that it is great that cryptocurrency is getting acknowledge by other country and this is great that turkey wants to have cryptocurrencies on their country and I think that is great news with that

It's really great step taken by Turkey government to announced they also interested in crypto and they also launch their own coin, already China declared they launch their own coin,means present slowly so many countries adopted crypto and want their own coin to help their economy improve.

On 4/29/2020 at 8:33 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The country's goal of launching its own cryptocurrency has become to revitalize the country's economy, and to face the major complications it faces, and this offering has become realistic for the country to keep pace with development.

Well, this is good for them and as we can see, there has many countries are now accepting cryptocurrency and i hope that this may be spread for many countries who are didn't accept cryptocurrency yet.

28 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is good for them and as we can see, there has many countries are now accepting cryptocurrency and i hope that this may be spread for many countries who are didn't accept cryptocurrency yet.

Yes I think that you are right because it is a great opportunity for them to have alliances with other countries and I think that it is great that they are creating alliances with countries that wants to have cryptocurrency and that is great for the people. 

Yes many of countries start to create their coin , china , India , canada ... there many countries , and i think this is a good thing for us For this world because many of people will trust cryptocurrency and they will invest in cryptocurrency , and this is really important for this world of cryptocurrency.

57 minutes ago, Mohssine said:

Yes many of countries start to create their coin , china , India , canada ... there many countries , and i think this is a good thing for us For this world because many of people will trust cryptocurrency and they will invest in cryptocurrency , and this is really important for this world of cryptocurrency.

I think this is really a great opportunity for their country because it is great that they are having alliances that is connected with cruptocurrencies and I think that it will help their country earn more and Yes this is very important matter. 

5 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right because it is a great opportunity for them to have alliances with other countries and I think that it is great that they are creating alliances with countries that wants to have cryptocurrency and that is great for the people. 

Well, this is true mate because they will have some transactions happens between to your country and this is good for their country to increased their economic status. Happy posting everyone.

The creation of countries own type of coins is kind of on their who have really kind have to accept the use if Cryptocurrencies into their system or Maybe their tech like economies, as it's not all countries where there this of Crypto coins, as it depends on if they have actually accepted to on the legal usage of Crypto, as we have the Petro coin on Venezuela

Yes of course. Now every government knows that coming years are crypto years. People will enter in crypto world. So they are controlling it by making their own crypto currencies. 

This is good news for today ! not only turkey we can see that many country are preapering to create it's own digital currency ! like Syria ! its going to launch Leera !

The race has already started and raced on the units of a national digital currency. Beginning to find the best of the countries now. This program may include the majority of countries in the next year, but the competition will intensify now if the late countries do not accelerate in that. The question is now
Will this competition have a positive effect on the market?
Or the opposite

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, this might be the era of digital assets adoption this one that many government are getting involved. This is really good for the crypto community and hope there citizen will also learn the heart of treading to protect their assets when they get involved. I will always recommend KoinPro for bot new and experienced traders

On 5/13/2020 at 6:13 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

51% of the Turks believe that the value of the cryptocurrency will increase in the coming years, and that they are trading financially in a safe place, and according to the same center, 45% of the Turkish people will invest their money in the ciphered deliberations.

16 hours ago, Ñîll Kæbbø said:

With the introduction of this new currency, the number of crypto utilities in Turkey will increase and the more coins are added to the crypto, the greater the number of crypto utilities will increase..It is significant that China and now Turkey wants to issue these financial instruments. Both have a long history of brainwashing their citizens and asking for obedience and and control over them.

Well, there has no problem with that, if they are introducing some new cryptocurrency to their country that they're made, this is actually good for them so that it helps to be more popular and also it may be help their economic status to increased by being in demand of it.

Most countries instead of adopting the bitcoin itself, they want to adopt a similar technology like the blockchain but centralised. They feel the bitcoin and the likes are too volatile and insecure for their citizens. In the next few years, I see many of this happening, centralised, blockchain-like technology. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is great news for Turkey people now people can pay digitally they don't have to walk outside for shopping and buying products online. Creating own digital currency can make government economy develop. 

its a great news ! turkey is a great country with a strong economy and i so Happy that they are interested in crypto.if governments support crypto it grow! Turkey has a exchange too sistemkoin its a good exchange.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Kerseem said:

This is a great news to turkey and cryptocurrency which will brings more digital coins to cryptoworld and will help their country economy. 

These government controlled digital currencies are something completely different from the cryptocurrencies we know. They will be centralized and state controlled currencies, similar to their fiat currencies but in digital form. The governments want them to be able to completely control the fincial lives of their citizens. Actually these central bank digital currencies will be totally opposite of what cryptocurrencies represent.

Cryptocurrencies = Financial Freedom

Government Digital Currencies = Financial Control

There are many countries that create their own cryptocurrency and this increases the popularity of cryptocurrencies and increases their price.

• +1 1

If the new currencies are decentralized and have their own blockchain or belong to the Bitcoin blockchain, they will succeed other than that, if they are centralized they will be failed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate because they will have some transactions happens between to your country and this is good for their country to increased their economic status. Happy posting everyone.

Yes I think that it is great that turkey is now open to idea that cryptocurrency will be implemented in their country and I think that it is great because people are gonna earn more in turkey because of cryptocurrencies in their country 

• +1 1

Turkey, Venezuela, the United States, among others, have already taken out their cryptocurrency and have their same project, this is good news because there is already inclusion of the crypto world in the countries of the world.

• +3 1

This is a great news for cryptocurrency users in Turkey and the world at large. If the Turkish government will be able to bring their own crypto project, it will help grow their economy and boost their GDP and create job for its people. 

On 11/7/2019 at 8:04 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently chinese Government announced about its plans for their own digital currency. Now race has started between countries for digital currency of countries. another country turkey may enter the race by creating national own digital currency name as Lira. what u guys think more countries will enter the race or not ?

As I know about the market and all over the country status about crypto, I think Turkey is the first country who launching their first crypto currency. I didn't see any other country who did this except approve blockchain on their country.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil