Vechain Price Analysis: Vechain VET surge by 14% - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Vechain Price Analysis: Vechain VET surge by 14%

14% Spike in the price of VET was experienced after the affirmation of the declaration of the supply-chain management firm will lead its future industry gathering in Singapore and the news was affirmed by CoinMarketCap. Vechain value breaking its continuous bearish force took a sharp spike of 14%. The key support areas for VET/USD pair $0.0032, $0.0036 and $0.0041 and resistance are $0.0050, $0.0057 and $0.0076.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

I love vechain, I trade it on gate.io, it is a coin that you can hold for a long time with out any worries, thanks for the price analysis, hope to see more of this.

I think that this has gained some strength and muscle and will be a strong currency in the future and this rise in which there is evidence of this

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a good rise and I think everyone who owns this currency has made good profits because of this rapid rise in the currency

For this I recommend always collect all the currencies do not know when there is a significant rise in the currency and have been missed opportunity
Like a farmer, he grows fruits and vegetables to enjoy the variety of fruits and vegetables

Here's the VET
Rise abruptly

THINK POSITIVE

Indeed, the price of Vechain VET has fallen to the resistance level you are talking about and is now $ 0.005 and it had reached its highest level at 0.007 and I think that this scenario will repeat and return to the rise to 0.007 again.

After visiting several sites such as the official Vechain and CoinmarketCap sites, then my opinion Vechain will be profitable as an investment because many predictions that Vechain prices will rise in the coming months

Thank you my friend for sharing these analyzes of the VET coin, I noticed that this currency fluctuates a lot in the market and can take advantage of this volatility by selling and making some profits.

This is my first time where I heard about this coin, but is good to get some note about it, and thank you for introducing the price the price analysis here and also I see some comments members here who know this coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, wcolins said:

14% Spike in the price of VET was experienced after the affirmation of the declaration of the supply-chain management firm will lead its future industry gathering in Singapore and the news was affirmed by CoinMarketCap. Vechain value breaking its continuous bearish force took a sharp spike of 14%. The key support areas for VET/USD pair $0.0032, $0.0036 and $0.0041 and resistance are $0.0050, $0.0057 and $0.0076.

In the crypto field we can't say exactly what will happen. I saw many influencers said that this coin isn't profitable for investment. Because it's always stay in side ways.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 11/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, wcolins said:

Yes this coin looks promising and I think that this coin has a potential. I hope that they will manage well and they can supply the needs of the users. I hope that people will earn in this cryptocurrency that will happen and I hope that they can have good service. 

It has potential

On 4/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, Zues said:

Source: Bitcoin future exchange

It has potential

It is valuable information for those who want to invest in this project. It seems that it is in continuous growth through this percentage. I think that it will have in the future, I mean, the coming months, the status and new projects, since the demand for it is increasing. And the evidence confirms that

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that this cryptocurrency is still not developed so well because it just lacks of some important features that has its competitors, however the project is not staying on one place.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:41 PM, wcolins said:

Your information is useful for every crypto currency user who want to invest their money in VET. VET project value is always increasing and decrease.

This is very interesting news, as I think it will have a very active impact on the price of altcoin, and you can count on a good increase! I am glad that this is happening in the market, and I think it will have a very good impact on the future!

During this year, it was largely absent from the cryptocurrency trading market and all the power that was reviewed to promote this currency was just an illusion. It has stabilized at a very low price and needs for many years to rise and from the risk pursued.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, MarsDota2 said:

I still don't trust that coin because my mentor is always recommending other coins than that that is more profitable. Even if I want to use that coin, I trust my mentor more because he has more knowledge than me.

Who is your mentor? I've read about him quite a lot. By the way I don't recommend Vechain either. I've spotted that it is heavily marketed, and when buying pressure increases they allways sell a lot of coins. I don't actually think of it as anything else besides a way to get rich for their devs. I've been listeining to people shilling this for three years now. Seriously how they will disrupt the wine sector, the food supply chain and other nonsense. Perhaps they will in 10 years. The last three they are not performing at all.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:13 PM, Rezort said:

I think that this cryptocurrency is still not developed so well because it just lacks of some important features that has its competitors, however the project is not staying on one place.

Which competitors are you talking about for Vechain ? It is true that Vechain (VET) has the frequent bearish momentum in the markets which has given me slight negative impressions before including it in my portfolio. 

On 11/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, wcolins said:

Vechain is being great right now and they are trying to raise their prices here which could be great if they can continue to earn here in cryptocurrency and I think that it will be great for them if they could function well and have good service to their users

All cryptocurrencies depend on the team working for that currency and the investors who put their money in it and I think it will be a good currency in the future because it has success factors.

This currency is of good project, and it is one of the candidate currencies for the investment basket for storage and purchase in stages I think by the middle of next year, this currency will achieve better heights than these figures, and the reason is simply that it is a good project.

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, wcolins said:

VET is a good coin and it has a good potential and people can earn more by investing in this coin. I will also invest is this coin soon...