Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

6 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

I have 2 questions for you based on your suggestion above:

1, How do you know when no one wants a coin again

2. If indeed, no one wants a coin again, does not that go to show the coin is already dead?

If your already a trader you will know whether the coin is dead or not.Sometimes people think that the coin is dead or scam only because it drops down,and they got rekt,they depends only on the coin price and not the real worth of that coin.

Through groups like in telegram you will know how people dont want that coin,you will know how weak their hands are and how their patience are not enough. Many wants to buy a coin when they saw price are increasing,because they are scared of missing out that train,but when the price is down,they think right away thats its dead or scam without knowing that it is the best time to buy,"dyor"is a must when investing on a coin,to know if it is worth it 

Edited by Ms.o
Incomplete

10 hours ago, Ms.o said:

If your already a trader you will know whether the coin is dead or not.Sometimes people think that the coin is dead or scam only because it drops down,and they got rekt,they depends only on the coin price and not the real worth of that coin.

Through groups like in telegram you will know how people dont want that coin,you will know how weak their hands are and how their patience are not enough. Many wants to buy a coin when they saw price are increasing,because they are scared of missing out that train,but when the price is down,they think right away thats its dead or scam without knowing that it is the best time to buy,"dyor"is a must when investing on a coin,to know if it is worth it 

Instead of fishing in those troubled waters - looking for what coin is still healthy or not, I think it's best to stay away from coins ostensibly created for pimp and dump and pay more attention to those coins that have seen years and are now well established.

1 hour ago, Cryptominded said:

Instead of fishing in those troubled waters - looking for what coin is still healthy or not, I think it's best to stay away from coins ostensibly created for pimp and dump and pay more attention to those coins that have seen years and are now well established.

Thats my point,some,especially newbies are just riding the train without knowing if that coin is worth it,there are coins that is really worth it but they dont want it because of its price are low and they think that its dead or scam already,me as a trader i invest based on the worth of coin,even i hold it for months or years i know that those token will increase its price soon because it has worth.

Yes the strategy buy low and sell high is common strategy. But if you want only gain profit. I think that is hard because you can't predict too acurate how many price is the lowest today and when you can sell your coin. I prefer buy some coin, maybe maximum around 3 coin.

I only buy undervalued coin. So when the price going up i can sell it. But the often condition is 1-2 coin price is going down again. But we can see if 1 coin going up and can cover the lose from 2 coin, i will sell all, especially if get some profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

buying and selling is expensive, it is like going to wholesale but buying at the original price to sell the profit, too difficult for anyone who wants this with electronic transactions with the head, do not expect ever so just lucky, and experience will not expecting that

Buy low sell high this is trading which means trading profits in my thinking this is the best that you have to take to be in always profit everyone should fix this words in over minds

We all love to know when to buy and when to sell it's mean that you can know the low to buy and the highest to sell but it's not easy that it's looks we need more analyze if the chart and never have the exact predict as others

Buy low and sell high will be the basics lesson of trading that every people must know. But the lesson will not stop that lesson because you need to learn about how to get the right time to enter the market so you will have a chance to buy low. And after you can get the coin at a low price, you will need to wait for a while until the price can increase higher so you will have another chance to sell at a high price. That still a basics lesson in trading, there are so many other lessons that we need to learn.

That's the rules to keep survive and get income, I don't see any important rules beside that. To decide that we only need to know market works meaning how market respond about everything, such as buy/ sell transaction and news. That's why indicator created to help people know about enter ( buy low ) and exit ( sell high ). This tools help you and if you decide not use it, fundamental method can be your solution.

Buying in low price but selling in high price is the best strategy for trading as it gives you more profit in trading but you got to be experienced for this.

What any business is the type of business people want to buy low and sell high, but there is a problem that you buy what is low buy, sell what is high, the answer is you will carry out the buying and selling of furniture

Hello my friends
From my friends' experience, I noticed the price rise in the middle of the year, and the decrease is at the end of the year, and at the beginning as well.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:05 PM, bentayebsalah said:

It is the secret of a successful deal, but it is not as easy as some think because it takes a lot of patience, analysis and lack of greed

It becomes difficult to guess that how much will the price of coin go down but it is the simple rule of trading when prise goin up put sell trade and when prise goin down buy coin yes its takes patience trader must control their greed because no one knows when the market will go up

Yes of course when the market price of Bitcoin goes down, I will buy Bitcoin and then when Bitcoin's market value increases, I will sell Bitcoin again so that I can make a lot of profit.

It is hard to really determine when the price is low or high enough, and in my experience, when the price has dropped enough, people will say that it will go down, so I never bought, and when it went up very much, the price went up. reach the moon and blah blah, so don’t listen to anyone who tells you where to buy or sell, just learn by yourself.

54 minutes ago, huyscoi40 said:

This is really difficult, because in this environment, we really can't predict, you don't know in advance whether your money will buy it or not.

i think for now we need to use just our total sense of the market to predict whether it will be going up or down and trade accordingly because there is no guaranteed way to profit.

15 hours ago, Bijoy970 said:

Yes , as a trader I always follow this policy. Because if you do so you can do something good in trading. You can earn more and more profit from trading. That's why we all should follow this policy.

Right you are. all need to maintain some rules before doing trading. trading is an easy process if anyone know how to trade. after knowing about trading one should start his business.

Prices of a cryptocurrenty have their monthly highs and lows and it is hard to guess because they sometimes depend on external market influences. Example: The BTC price was $6900 two days ago but since yesterday external market forces made it go up to $7300. And you cannot predict external market forces.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

43 minutes ago, Smssadik said:

I'm not talking about the 1 Day or 7 Day graph. You need to be looking at the 6 month and 1 year graphs to see where the price was before and where it is now. If the price was higher 6 months ago than it is now, then maybe it's time to buy. If the price is higher now than it was 6 months ago,  don't touch that coin! I don't know why people complicate trading so much. It's very simple.This is the principal of successful trader use it to earn really and seriously profit. 

For selling you have to look for more than 6 months, but buying you can buy looking at just a week. I would suggest only got with top level coins that are performing well even thought the profit is small.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:55 AM, Humayun Kabir said:

When the price goes down, if Bitcoin can be saved, then when the price goes up again, if it is sold again, then I can make more money.

You're invariably suggesting to hodl when price goes down, because with increased demand for Bitcoin, there's very high probability that price always recovers. But is that to say, one should go ahead and buy just at any price? What if one had bought Bitcoin when the price was $20,000, would that person still be happy today?

It is normal trend or routine of traders to buy in low and sell in high but sometimes if u found that opposite currency will rise up soon then sometimes some traders bear up minor loss in trader but get big profit on other currency. So buy on low and selling on high should be done in consideration of market trends.

Of course I will buy those coins that are low in the market at a low price, and then when the value of those coins increases, I can earn a lot of profit by selling them.

Buy low and sell cryptocurrency in higher rate.This is a gentleman idea.You can earn profit from buy sell.You can buy crypto at low rate and sell them in high rate

I think the best way to determine when a coin's value is high or low is to look at the market trends over the years and analyze it to the best of your ability before deciding to buy or sell but there is no true way to determine whether a price is low or high as the market is extremely volatile so sometimes even if you use tools to calculate the most probable direction the market is going it may still be off-target.