How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

8 hours ago, Agios said:

Emotional control, such as fear and greed is a human nature that we must overcome when trading crypto.  Fear Control, Think first of the risks that will be obtained. Don't trade if you are afraid of loss. Gredd Control , You have to know when to sell, because changes in the crypto price are so fast, do not wait until the price of crypto goes up again usually the situation actually turns the price down. Set on an initial plan and make rational decisions.

Control and control of emotions is not gained by the trader only after long experience. This field is difficult and dangerous and is one of the most difficult business in the world

the best way to overcome the emotions is to not looking at trades. many traders looks at their open orders 24 hours and that cause wrong decision.

42 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

Control and control of emotions is not gained by the trader only after long experience. This field is difficult and dangerous and is one of the most difficult business in the world

That's right, to be able to control emotions, we need a long time, also experience so that emotions will be more controlled.

The point is patience and calm in running a trade, do not be too hasty in choosing coins, try to analyze first, try reading the chart.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:14 AM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

I have mentioned many times that trading is important with or without emotions, since with emotions at your fingertips you make so many silly and childish mistakes necessary to understand what is wrong and that you have lost thousands of dollars in the market.
Trading reaches a point where it will force you to be without emotions to be able to advance higher and if you are not capable of that, the trading will automatically end up defeating you and retiring from the market in the short term for not being able to change your attitudes and your habits.

5 hours ago, Joo said:

My freind I control my emotions by ignoring them and not doing so by distracting my attention on something else and this makes me forget for a long time to repeat the process whenever necessary... 

that's right man, to control emotions when trading crypto we have to turn our attention to the chart or order history that is running, because that will make us always think.
maybe by shifting play to free coin claims on yobit exchange could be a solution ..

First we can analysis the market situation .I controll my emotion with patience. Sometime wait for better trading.

Take control of your emotions when entering the trade you must be calm and confident, do not be afraid of them. Fight them, man

Controlling emotions in trading is not easy, it is for me, sometimes emotions are present without being invited, that is when we are not satisfied with small profits, then want to try greater profits, rather than profit, the price of coins actually drops dramatically.

Just keep in mind that anything can happen for sure when you are trading with that you might be able to control your feeling

Control emotion while trading indeed very hard although people plenty to tell not to being greedy because it can trapped you but sometimes it's hard to do so 

1 hour ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Controlling emotions in trading is not easy, it is for me, sometimes emotions are present without being invited, that is when we are not satisfied with small profits, then want to try greater profits, rather than profit, the price of coins actually drops dramatically.

For many it is not easy, I have also been there especially when I started trading I saw how a currency in which I had put all my money went down and down and people told me that I was going to go up, but it never happened. What you should do is learn to control your emotions or they will do it with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

For many it is not easy, I have also been there especially when I started trading I saw how a currency in which I had put all my money went down and down and people told me that I was going to go up, but it never happened. What you should do is learn to control your emotions or they will do it with you.

Learning to control emotions is very difficult. You are right, friend. in the trading world it is not easy to make a profit. sometimes managing emotions by taking small profits will not be able to cover our defeat in one go. So it's only natural for someone to become angry and greedy in the end.

if you don't fight your emotion in trading you will lose more money, so it's best to exclude did while doing trading to make your mind more strong and choose the right decisions. 

Selling IUOx token for discounted. 

Check IOU rating here & website 

https://icomarks.com/ico/iou

https://iou.io

Some basic advance can influence your control, Eat on schedule and don't starve or feel hungry in light of the fact that trust me, when we are eager our feelings are not steady, Don't be excessively engaged or genuine (Excessively aspiring about targets) watch parody and listen some moderate music while trading. Putting aside feelings is unimaginable as I would see it, we can just diminish and control it. 

One of the manners in which I apply in other to control my feelings in trading is going for a stroll after each trade and this is regardless of the result of the past trade, whether benefit or misfortune.

It is indeed difficult for us to control our emotions in trading, we must admit that most people buying or selling coins involve emotions. So no wonder many people fail when trading, this will be a lesson for us to always be in control emotions that we have. By always analyzing before making a decision, so the decision is taken better results.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I control my emotions by ignoring them and not doing so by distracting my attention on something else and this makes me forget for a long time to repeat the process whenever necessary

It is effective! By ignoring and put your attention to something else makes you forget about something and you'll  not get too much emotion for this, just go with the flow. It will help you not to be anxious about the trading.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

There is no special way, keep the emotions and think more rationally. In my opinion emotions can sharpen intuition, as long as you can think logically to trade, then playing with emotions in trade decision making is possible.

To control your emotion, you must have good trade management and make your own trading rules.

You have to be tough as nails when you're trading. Even the slightest bit of emotion can potentially cause you to lose money. Just focus on the numbers and take everything into consideration. Listening to music when I trade helps calm me down, but I still need to be alert when I'm trading. I don't want to get too comfortable because that can lead to mistakes. 

Trading tips, trading plans must be clear, your calm mind must be patient and careful, calculating all the possibilities that exist so as not to go out of plan, after you count them, you can choose which Crypto you want to buy or sell.

Trаding соcontinuously аssеmblе upwards оur experience оn the particular away from dangеr in which therе's nо faсt with thаt aspect feеling can tаkе ovеr.

Very few of us know how to control our emotions when trading. Does it come

naturally maybe it does. If you don’t have it you can always teach yourself to exclude emotions before clicking that trade button. Thanks for sharing. 

When I buy a certain currency and set its goals, I get out of the platform and do not follow the deal, this is the only way to control emotions

In сhanging feelings may be mаnaged by way оf tuning in musiс and dоing ехtrа inquirе apprохimately nеаrly that cоin.

In rplаing fееlings my b сntrlld with th hеlp f tuning in tun nd doing grаtеr inquir bоut apprximаtly thаt оin.Alsо wе werе given to mаkе quiсk dsir.