How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

In conducting crypto trading, don't be on an empty stomach, condition the room as comfortable as possible for crypto trading because the atmosphere is a comfortable room to make the mind clear and calm. Provide coffee and beans. 😁

When you believe in technical analysis of the coin you are about to invest in, and you know the profitability point, you can easily enter this trade and set a sell wall to the price you will sell once you buy. Information can helps control emotional attachments in trading

I control my feelings by ignoring them and not do so by divert my attention to other things, and it makes me forget for a long time to repeat the process whenever necessary.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:28 AM, Mrcriminal said:

Studies show that the biggest difference between successful and failed traders is how they control their emotions. 

Mrcriminal your name alone makes me feel like you have the best answer to my question "how do you then control this important part of us(emotions)" because I think every trader in this forum wants to be successful.

Yes, you are very right. We can learn trading and technical analysis of currencies in a short time. But it can take years for us to learn to control emotions and that makes trading difficult

Emotion control any thing in our like trading is part of our life too we have to use it less more to become a good trader and fall in some mistake, afraid, attached, attractive and more emotion who don't help us

We have to make decisions that are not clouded by emotions. Making decisions such as in trading is important but if you take your being "emotional" person, at some point, it will affect the ability of that person to think properly. The best way I control my emotion on trading is to be patience I don't give in to greed or fear, I always remain claim and patient a opening on the market will come for me, all I need to be is patient, emotions in trading will always be dangerous for you. One of the ways I apply  in other to control my emotions in trading is taking a walk after each trade and this is irrespective of the outcome of the previous trade, whether profit or loss, I take a walk.

It's currently a verifiable truth that joining feelings to settling on trading choices could be awful, so emerged the need to realize how to viably bar feelings in trading. drop any tip you have beneath on the most proficient method to control your feelings in trading.

Emotion are natural feelings you hold the power pr weapon to control it, and each control is different from another one control, try to figure out yours

It's currently a verifiable truth that appending feelings to settling on trading choices could be shocking, so emerged the need to realize how to successfully prohibit feelings in trading. drop any tip you have underneath on the most proficient method to control your feelings in trading.

you can control yourself in different ways, and focus more and more on trading, there are a lot of guides on the Internet for relaxation, that can also help you make a successful trade

To minimize risk and avoid losing money in the cryptocurrency market, it's important to keep your emotions under control all the time. The only way to avoid being panicked by market fluctuations is to make execution plans and never invest or trade alone.

I think we need to control our emotion by exercising patient and stop selling our crypto panicky  which is a very bad.we need to reason very well to know when to sell and to hold it.

I think we need to control our emotion by exercising patient and stop selling our crypto panicky  which is a very bad.we need to reason very well to know when to sell and to hold it.

It is very important to keep emotions out of circulation because it can cause heavy losses, the biggest example is fear.Many people buy a coin at a price and then wait for it to rise but it happens that the price falls and starts falling further here.If you don't control your emotions you may lose everything, you have to analyze Planned for this coin and monitor the movement of the market as well as read the analysis and news about this coin If you find all the analysis and news says it will rise you have to have courage and patience and abandon the emotion of fear and wait until it rises, and if it was the other way around you overcome Your fear and sorrow of loss and sell immediately so you do not lose everything.

It's currently a verifiable truth that appending feelings to settling on trading choices could be lamentable, so emerged the need to realize how to adequately bar feelings in trading. drop any tip you have underneath on the most proficient method to control your feelings in trading.

Normally people get panic most especially if the money that they invested is big but doing panic cant really help us to recover our investment capital but instead it keeps people from losing their investment because they immediately sell their crypto currency investment at very low price.

Control feeling while at the same time exchanging in reality hard despite the fact that individuals bounty to advise not to being eager since it can caught you yet now and again it's difficult to do as such

When trading emotions and patience play a big role. Sometimes it is necessary, not to succumb to them, so as not to cancel the order or sell coins because of the fall. Sometimes you have to wait to be in profit.

I really don't keep my feelings check, i try to use them and act against them. There's nothing more powerful then knowing first hand how the market feels when you know how it will feel to others as well. It's hard to buy when you are fearing and hard to sell when you are euphoric. But you just have to realize that everyone else are feeling those too, and you just have to act before them, against them.

If you have enough food at home you can easily control your emotions in trading, but if you have not food at the table, you will surely lack patient and eventually do shitty trades.

Trading is a pretty nervous topic, and each step makes you nervous, but you can also calm down and focus on trading differently, there are many useful guides on the Internet!

On Tue Nov 05 2019 at 1:19 PM, bichou1584 said:

Controlling emotions is difficult. It is an instinct that exists in every human being. Instinct to stay fear and greed must be trained to control them.

Its really difficult for us to control our emotions and is also easy when you come to understand it clearly you can teach someone to understand too

One of the downside to business or cryptocurrency decisions is emotion, we humans have a little bit more of our emotions, in fact our emotions work a little more on the subject we invest in, but you have to put that passion away in business because of cryptocurrency investing.  This passion piece will ruin everything you have  Work to understand better what you need to know first and foremost about what you are dealing with. This emotion destroys everything in your life,

When you are trading you should be thinking of what will be the benifit if you put emotions onto it. If you not control your emotion you can't successful to trading.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

Each step makes you nervous, but you can be silent in a different way and focus more on business. There are many convenient internet sites, so you won’t lose money because you are one of them. Do not sell at low prices.