How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

2 hours ago, Sagor said:

If anyone do trading emotionally then he can not make profit from it. in crypto trading the emotions should be controlled by all if he want to make profit here.

Controlling emotions is very much needed in crypto trading. the price may go down any time but the investor than need to be patient and need to wait till the price go high,.

Research the coin you want to buy first in this way you have first hand knowledge about the project. This minimize the losses and prevent to trigger your emotional breakdown when you start chasing your losses. Know when to STOP and When to run away with profits

spacer.png

emotion is the biggest enemy of traders, one way to control emotions is to understand trading management, because by understanding trading management, we will be calm, because every decision made is based on clear analysis, not just imaginary or conjecture.

• +2 1

I think we can't avoid about emotions. So the best options we use only small emotions in trading. With emotion i can feel excited and don't get boring looking the chart. To minimize the risk from emotions is only avoid about greedy thing, you can dream become rich but don't take all in on trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hello, my friend, your question is very good.Emotions are a very important cause of the losses that occur for beginners.One of the most important ways to overcome this I think.Continuous training for a while

On 11/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

In my opinion you learn stories who fail in crypto trading with emotion. If you learn these stories then you done trade with carefully and wait for best time for earning profit. First learn how to control then start trade. Work with Patients then you success.

18 minutes ago, juma1 said:

It's true many people have emotions anytime they do a post and this really affecting the entire progress of the trading activities the solution to this is to try and put emotions away from training and you will see improvement in your trading 

Sometimes distancing emotions in trading is something that is difficult to do because emotions are always there when we trade. it is really difficult to distance emotions when in trade.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Trading is quite a nervous topic, and every step makes you nervous more and more, but you can also calm yourself in various ways, and focus more on trading, there are a lot of guides on the Internet for relaxation, very useful!

On the angry time you don,t need to be worries and you need to just the focus on the market because in crypto market you make good money and when you see that the market is moving fast than you need to analyse it first and than make trade on it.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png

That's a very important question. Thank You. I think, in my experience, for a year and a half.Experience and trade yourselfIt's one of the best ways to get rid of fear.And it's okay to start with a real balance.But don't go in too much.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I control my emotions by ignoring them and not doing so by distracting my attention on something else and this makes me forget for a long time to repeat the process whenever necessary

When we are in loss than we need to control our emotions becasue this will give us just loss if we are going to be emotional at the trading time and we can not analyse the market easily becasue in emotions e just see the los not to make profit.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png

You can choose the right way for you.For me, I had to do training and training.And try.And that led to a scare and a habit of it.You can try this or another way.You're free to do that.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

With some exchanges it's possible to follow succesfull traders in their trades. By doing so you don't need to bother about your trading decisions. The only thing you need to do is find a trader with the investment profile that suits your own.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If you have emotional in trading, its better to close all your orders if you have opened orders, and it will be better to leave the site and play games or whatever

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, kobi said:

If you can control your emotions while you are trading there is a big chance that you avoid any mistakes but if emotions will take over you then you are right it will be a disaster as you will not know anymore what is right or wrong especially if you are angry. 

It's a matter of control only so it will not be difficult for anyone to do it. You just need to make sure that you will not trade when you are angry, down, nervous and etc. that will affect your decision in trading. 

Edited by MysteriousIdentity

emotions are hard to control even we are aware that it can ruin our trading goal. but as much as possible try to always think what your goal are,and take a break first. 

In the beginning, inevitably, you will find your emotions before your thoughts, so do not start your journey in trading with large sums until you get used to the pressures of the market.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:10 AM, Muhammad Muqadas said:

The emotion can not be controlled in the trading because of this when you win no one ☝️ can control you happiness and when you loss and no one ☝️ will gave you happiness 

Of course emotions can always be controlled but you cannot eliminate them because they're part and parcel of what makes us humans. One of the ways to control emotions is to always have a trading plan and always keep to it. 

The best thing to do to not letting your emotions control you while trading

is trying to train yourself on that

don't panic and trust yourself and your strategy is the key to control your emotions while trading 

In this field, your emotions should not be controlled by options. This field is a field of statistics. The odds are that emotions do not exist in options. This is my personal opinion.

6 hours ago, Jackmil said:

Emotions are very influential when we are trading. You must slowly control your emotions and don't be too greedy. Do trading when in a good mood.

Lol, Do you trade only when you are in a good mood? This means you are not a trader. The mood is emotion and this is a sign that you cannot control your emotions. Forget about trading if you can't control your mood.

Do you understand?

Trading is a job and you can be fired at any job if you work when you are in a good mood.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, kobi said:

any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

Follow your strategy by never change stop loss and take profit before price touch it, for me that's how to control my emotion. Disciplines is the right answer to solve psychology problem In theory is easy but challenge is in the field, patient and disciplines is key of success.

Thank you everyone who contributed positively on this post. Thanks for all the advice also. This is why I love cryptotalk. You get to learn something new everyday.

when we start trading emotionally and if we attach our emotionally with any crypto coin and always we think positive about that coin then we bear huge loss.Before trading in crypto always do some technical analysis and after that start trade.

Emotions have a very strong impact on your trades, so you should know that the secret of your success in this cryptocurrency trading market is the complete dimension of giving priority to emotions in your decisions.

I think that setting a clear plan and goal helps to avoid emotions in trade, and we can also do this by training in the long term and following the market, at first everyone moves the market according to his emotion, but with time he learns to move in the market with his mind only.

• Useful or interesting 1