How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

The most profitable traders clearly know what they are looking for and follow each item on their plan. plan.For avoiding emotions they have to stick on their plan.

Emotion destroy the trading.if we are dealing with the trading then we should always have control over our emotions.and never mashup emotions with trading.once it is done then at the end we only get loss

On 11/5/2019 at 9:51 PM, bentayebsalah said:

You must draw rules and laws and put them on the red lines that must be applied and not to walk the opposite no matter what and thus will become control yourself because you have a law going on it
It's like when you find a sign that says "No smoking". When you see it, don't smoke because you'll be punished if you do.

For this u gonna need a stable mind & a conscious brain.. just relax ur body and think about the god & other beautiful things that is in ur life... Let's now have a take deep breath and make a plan that is functional and have a happy trading... control ur emotions wisely.

Thanks

On 11/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

Emotional trading leads always to the losses. It could be only controlled by learning the trading techniques and becoming practical in trading. When a person have confidence in his abilities, emotions controlled automatically.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Everyone has the power to control their emotions
This is a feature that varies from person to person, and you can easily control its emotions
As advice, you should do restraint exercises

In my opinion i see that, if you want to be a successful trader then stop emotions in trading.. You have to take risks sometimes in your trading, you can lost all your coins when you will have emotions by trading so try to be cool.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

19 minutes ago, henrycol said:

They are controlled when we are careful to not end up using our emotions to lose coins and end up being not patient.

Excessive caution is sometimes fraught, you can not always be careful, life itself is a big risk, there is no sense to be cautious in terms of trading as 10 years will pass very quickly..

Before purchasing BTC, you should invest time in learning to control feelings during trading and then learn the ins and outs of the blockchain technique. Its history, functions and shortcomings should be thoroughly studied.

By keeping patients. If you are trading with huge amount then of course your emotions are connected with it, you should not get emotional in trading, you have to have deep patients while investing and trading.

I just made the wrong decision, I saw the price of the coin was already low, because I thought. If you experience a big increase, then the profit will be large. But in fact the coins always go down and I lose a lot of money. That's the emotion that I can't control.

Emotional trade is always not good for us because some times we suffering into high loss due to emotional trade and we vanished our accounts due to unexpected bullish or bearish price. 

You are human and not a robot, most of the people cant control emotions and thats fine, but you have to know when to stop. it is the most important thing you have to control when trading...

not only in trading but in everything, controlling emotions is very important. however, the tips that I do to control my emotions in trading are, be grateful for the benefits you have gained, do with what you can lose, always calm down, don't be greedy. if you do that, then you can manage your emotions. don't be swallowed up in your desire to get rich in a short time.

Controlled emotions are a very difficult job, but it's very easy to say but it will be very difficult for newbies, most importantly, the trader himself must be confident and trust in him as well as all calculations. analysis, in addition to reading and deep breathing.

In the cryptocurrency market, to get sucked into passion and pursuit of the screen can in no way be a cause for success and profit. So emotions must be controlled.

8 hours ago, Citygate said:

what time I obtain a a number of currency and establish its goals, I obtain out of the platform and resolve not keep to the deal, this is the simply street to power emotions

Yes, your method is completely correct. You should not monitor prices continuously because this leads to affecting you and your feelings. Do not forget to place a stop loss as well.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:14 AM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

I seriously think that we need to practice yoga in our daily lives if we want to be successful with trading. If we are tensed and worry about other things besides trading we usually end up taking totally wrong decisions. When everything is under control and we don't allow extreme feeling to overtake our balance we always lose. No matter if it is trading or any other practice that demands decision making. I guess only in the Zen zone we can control our feelings.

Emotions are stupid things that cause human harm in love and trade. When trading, you need to put your heart aside and think with your brain or you will lose.

In terms of emotions, new people will encounter more, I think just be positive and trust yourself, work according to the plan, the worries often come when not confident

On 11/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, William . Hobbs said:

When I buy a certain currency and set its goals, I get out of the platform and do not follow the deal, this is the only way to control emotions

Their preparation for trading begins long before the market opens - meticulous planning and unfaithful loyalty to their plan helps them avoid encountering the traders' greatest demons - overcharging and dealing for revenge. This made me forget a long time to repeat the process whenever needed

When I buy a certain currency and set its goals, I step out of the platform and don't follow the deal, the only way to control that emotion.  If you can control emotions then you will benefit a lot in life.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, kobi said:

there is simple way to control emotions while trading, just invest only you are willing to lose. so you can lose you whole balance and will not care about this.

doing this you can trade without fear or greed and this will help a lot to maintain your lucidity on almost every trade you start

On 11/19/2019 at 1:49 PM, CryptoDJ said:

hah, this is a very interesting question, because to control your emotions during the trade you have to have good patience and a mug of beer) Because there is no other way for me personally, I try to just watch the video and during this trade on the stock exchange.

Profits and how traders will record net profit from trading on an exchange. The main thing is thoughtfulness and nobody distracts the trader during the transaction. It is very difficult to be in a position if we are in a state of pumping or popping. The determination at this point is that real needs are controlled.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, kobi said:

all in this world is controlled with emotion and even in trading you have more emotion , fair to lose your money patience to wait for your coins and more and more , any bad new in crypto or in the world is effecting the market, and you can see now the virus of corona 

More control of emotions means more chance of profit from trading. But when we make trade in emotions or feelings bad and closed our trade. Trade with low leverage and low risk mean low profit and low loss.