How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

As a good trader also trade according to market situation or technical analysis .No attach emotion in any trade always trade carefully. No panic sell and grade trade. Also withdraw your profit. 

Emotional can be controlled by many ways, this depends on how possible it is to you and how confidence you have in your trading experience

On 12/8/2019 at 6:26 PM, Jona said:

Yeah it's not easy to control the emotional trading but if you are be need to the happy you are in the right trading then why it's not looking good to start that the trading you just need to buy on right time and sell on right time and be happy you are in crypto not in forex

It is very easy to control yourself in trading. It simply stems from the confidence you have in trading. If you are confident, trading is easy. No losses and always read and listen carefully to the state of the cryptocurrency market. And do not carry any problems. To stay calm, see existing opportunities.

Controlling your emotions when trading has to be the hardest and most time challenging thing to accomplish when trading. I think that the best way to attempt or to learn to control your emotions would be to first make a list in trading about your stop losses profits and so on. And when these happen, you follow your list no matter what this can be a very good way to show patience and to follow your thoughts that you initially wrote down from a rational standpoint.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's very important to avoid your emotions for being a successful trader because emotion will not give you an opportunity to earn huge profit from your trading rather it will make you suffer from big loss so keep aside your emotions and then make a good strategy for your trading.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:21 PM, tranhungritc said:

You need to watch carefully before making a trade, you need to work with a cold head before each order in the transaction

make a profit with no losses and always read and listen to the state of the cryptocurrency market carefully. And do not carry any problems. To stay calm, see existing opportunities. The most successful professionals certainly know what a lot of people are looking for besides adhering to everything on their method. The readiness of the deal will begin before this market ends

On 3/15/2020 at 4:12 PM, Bitcoin78 said:

Can make the business more concentrated, the internet has many guides for relaxation, very useful! Trading is a nervous thing, and each step makes you even more nervous

If you learn as you go and you adapt and gain more experience, i think it is the opposite, you will get less nervous each time.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:21 PM, tranhungritc said:

You need to watch carefully before making a trade, you need to work with a cold head before each order in the transaction

Your initial goal is to make no profit and always read the state of the cryptocurrency market carefully. And don't bring any problems .. selling at the right time and being sold at the right time is fun because you're in cryptocurrency rather than forex

In my opinion in trading emotions play big roles, because our emotion show we are earning are lossing, so many traders believes when we control our emotions then we earn money in any conditions, but so many new members got panic and they can't control emotions and they got loss, but we control this situation like think always positive and trade in safe coins,

On 12/9/2019 at 2:07 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Emotions can really affect your decision makings in crypto trading, and will end up you losing or at worse you'll probably get stressed. i think the best way to control the emotion in crypto trading is, just focus on what you are doing and forget what happen that day. 

Recognizing the establishment in addition to unconditional honesty in their outreach instructions, these individuals stay away from the broker's most significant gathering of demons - increasing transactions in addition to party transactions. out. you only need to buy at the right time and sell at the right time and it is fun to sell at the right time because you are in cryptocurrencies and not forex

On 12/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

To control emotion in trading required discipline and it is one of the main reasons trader loses in trading. So far traders know the detrimental effect of emotion, then, he has to discipline himself to overcome emotions.

If you are in the business of searching, analyzing, reading, etc. then you are most likely to find great deals with risk. So, it's best to think while trading is to keep your mind relaxed and not bring other things while trading or trading.

Emotions in trading can make someone to make hast decisions that might even leave him in losses therefore the best way to control emotions is by writing trading plan and set the amount you are ready to risk per day and make sure you stay away once you have accomplished trade of the day.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:26 PM, chicck said:

I control my feelings by ignoring them and not do so by divert my attention to other things, and it makes me forget for a long time to repeat the process whenever necessary.

I personally have no other way, I try to just watch the video and during this trading process on the stock exchange. share tips with one of them, you will also be able to help a lot of people, with posts about Cryptocurrency World

On 12/28/2019 at 11:41 PM, MarsDota2 said:

One of the major mistakes of the beginner is they are getting carried away by their fear to lose of money for example on the trading of they see the price falls they are getting worried and pull it out their money they are having lack of trust and confidence.

when you trade, you have to make a decision based on what you know is not what you feel or what you want .. in fact all humans move according to emotions but only a few have can control it. I think in the process of trading to control emotions, traders should avoid high-risk trading and never too desperate to make a profit.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:51 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

When trading emotions and patience play a big role. Sometimes it is necessary, not to succumb to them, so as not to cancel the order or sell coins because of the fall. Sometimes you have to wait to be in profit.

Don't be hungry, make the room as comfortable as possible to trade cryptocurrencies because the atmosphere is a comfortable room to clear your mind and calm. we have to use it less to be a good trader and fall into a number of mistakes, fears, attachments, intriguing and more emotions who don't help us.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:14 AM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

Yes, it seems that you know the matter in all its details. When a person trades, the person must strip himself of the feelings that might lead to the destruction of the person’s current account. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:09 PM, Jona said:

Yeah bro this is man think in the trading then why we lost in crypto because if we see us in lost then we add new order in second to start our more money lost I think we must need to set stop lose order

If you do not have food at the table, you will certainly be impatient and eventually make bad deals. I do not blame any trader for his lost or huge altcoin trading needs. make a profit with no losses and always read and listen to the state of the cryptocurrency market carefully.

1 hour ago, apealing said:

I don't assume you can control emotions in buying and selling, this isn't smooth as a way to do it, it's far higher to find alternate with the feelings, as time is going on, the feelings will adapt to it

That is a very good piece you have said there, emotions even fear are better adapting to and you will finally be the master of them.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, pucukjaya said:

The point is patience and calm in running a trade, do not be too hasty in choosing coins, try to analyze first, try reading the chart.

The most profitable traders know what they are looking for and follow every item of their plan. You can also stay calm in different ways and focus more on trading. patiently opening the market will come to me, all I need is patience, trading emotions will always be dangerous for you.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

That's true. You must always keep aside your emotions while doing trading. Well, of course we can just keep it aside easily, but control it whatever you want. It can have a great impact on your trading because you buyer or trading partner can also be affected by what you will act because of your emotion.

1 minute ago, halloweed said:

I always say this that not all emotions are bad, some could make you make the best decisions if you just listen to them. We can say that some must be denied and others must be appreciated.

Yes, you are right. Most of the time, your emotions can also make you successful. But I am saying here is only the bad side of having or mixing your emotions while trading. I am sorry for the misinterpretation that is been committed. I will make my post more clear next time.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, Mrcriminal said:

Studies show that the biggest difference between successful and failed traders is how they control their emotions. 

We have to use it less to become a good trader and fall into a number of mistakes, fears, attachment, attractiveness and more emotions. I think they can control their minds properly allowing them to also control their minds.

if you have enough meals at domestic you can effortlessly manipulate your feelings in buying and selling, but if you have no longer food at the desk, you will certainly lack affected person and finally do shitty trades.

The way to control emotions in the market, one of them is by meditating, also having good risk management helps to have a good ability to understand the market without the need to be afraid of losing money, security based on all the  Accepted information and all the technical study it has done, gives you an immunity against the fear of failing the operation.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:57 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

To control your emotions in trading is very hard thing because emotions comes naturally. But you have to control your emotions if you want to be successful and your emotions can be controlled by not think much about your decisions.

The key to control emotions effectively is to start a trade with a plan that describes all actions during your trade. In this plan, you have to determine when you want to sell (exact point), when you want to join (exact point) and how much time you want to hold (exact duration). When you are sure about anything before start, you don't need to make decisions in a hurry. Every transaction must have a clear target. Emotions can be easily suppressed if you trade this way. Any unknown factor in your trade will inspire feelings of fear and stress.