Bitcoin never die? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

Theo tôi, anh ta sẽ không bao giờ chết, anh ta không thể xóa bỏ ngai vàng của mình, anh ta sẽ thực sự rất mạnh mẽ, và trong tương lai anh ta sẽ vẫn là vị vua bất tử, nắm giữ càng nhiều càng tốt.

Everything is possible but bitcoin also have big chance to survive. Many country already accept and use it for economic activity, we can deny it. Maybe bitcoin will change name and become part of financial instrument in wall street, who knows? Just follow the trend and safe your money from scammer.

• +2 1

Yes bitcoin will never die because are investing in it because it is a genuine platform and people are earning with it and it is very simple to understand so that why bitcoin will never die

1 hour ago, Jump said:

The bitcoin starts for a long time but the people are not just aware there is kind of coin and before the price of bitcoin does not have profitable value, but by the time goes by the price becomes more valuable and profitable, and it has a the highest price today.

Yeah peoples are not aware about bitcoin but I am sure bitcoin will not go to die it will give us good profit in coming days.

The bitcoin is currently already taken as the very seriously project so it cannot die while it not have any effects and the people already invested their all moneys on bitcoin

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, farhanpro613 said:

As the popularity is increasing the demand for bitcoins is also increasing day by day, the same also goes for the price. So seeing todays condition i think bitcoin is the future of crypto currency and it will never fade away.

well lets wait it out till china starts issuing its own coin and for it to attract the investors from around the world and people slowly be leaving bitcoin and investing in the Chinese coin. china is the biggest threat to bitcoin in my opinion 

• +1 1

I think that some point in this lifetime, there is going to be another cryptocurrency will overthrow bitcoin, perhaps that will still be years from now. 

Bitcoin will never die as long people support it, like trading, investing, buying something online, transferring funds. and etc., only shitcoins will die. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/3/2019 at 11:53 AM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

Yes bitcoin user is increasing every year because bitcoin prise going up and people make good profit i dont think bitcoin will die With the passing of time, its popularity is increasing I think it is right time to buy it because its price is going to be very high in the future and it will not be achieved so easily. 

• +1 1

No it is not possible ever because bitcoin exchange will come on all country after 7 or 8 years. So if the online exchange fell down but the bitcoin will continue these shop form exchanges.

• +2 1

I do not think that bitcoin will die, it has been on the market for too long. There are many cryptocurrencies a little younger than Bitcoin that have already died, and Bitcoin still lives! Therefore, we can be sure that we will use bitcoin for a long time, and perhaps in the future we will use it as a payment method in everyday life.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:37 PM, miskyming said:

Bitcoin will never die as long people support it, like trading, investing, buying something online, transferring funds. and etc., only shitcoins will die. 

The bitcoin is the father of all currencies ,Bitcoin will nerve die as long people are investing trading in it .Bitcoin is feature currency there is lots new countries who are  coming towards crypto currencies this currency will go up and up .

I think Bitcoin will never go away because the demand for Bitcoin usage is constantly increasing.Now they are using bitcoin as their main currency on various websites.And I expect that the world will use Bitcoin very soon and will be traded through Bitcoin.

This is crypto world and we can not say what will happen in future with hundred percent of sureity but most of us believe on bitcoin... why wouldn't even we do afterall, this is the coin having the most value and is most succesful...

I think bitcoin is the future, i dont think it would die

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I think Bitcoin will never go away because the demand for Bitcoin usage is constantly increasing.Now they are using bitcoin as their main currency on various websites.And I expect that the world will use Bitcoin very soon and will be traded through Bitcoin.

i have been in the market for 3 years trading and holding and from my experience i can tell you that the demand for bitcoin has always been fake and its just whales controlling the market to pump and dump the price.

• +1 1

Bitcoin wont die, but there's a possibility that it will be replaced by some other coins. but we can all say that bitcoin is making a legacy right now, after bitcoin reaches it goals. its time to be replaced.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:52 PM, Luv4me said:

Bitcoin will stay in user right, Bitcoin will use by so many government and countries and that will not allow it to die

Your opinion is good and I like the way you think.

Bitcoin is a good example of crypto and generates a lot of benefits to everyone so that some countries use bitcoin as a transaction tool and even the government will keep Bitcoin safe for ever.

• +1 1

I am very gay with the topic of the topic owner, although it may increase or decrease deeply, it will never die, if in this 4.0 era it will increasingly develop with the blockchain platform only, Do you guys think that ??

5 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

Bitcoin technicaly never can die. There will be some person who will mine it at least on his computer. But I think and hope that it will never be.

bitcoin can not live on just one node, but yea i dont think bitcoin will ever die because we keep seeing new investors coming in the market with every bull run.

• +1 1

It is my hope that bitcoin never dies, but that is not a guarantee, but for many reasons there is less chance for bitcoin to die.

Answering about the title of your post I like this expression Bitcoin never die
 Because it's math, you can't kill math, "explained one of the Bitcoiners who was riding on the Shirtoshi booth, which sells shirts with slogans like," Bitcoin Billionaire, "" RUN BTC, "and" Bitcoin is the future.  " this is truth of Bitcoin 

• +1 1

Who told you that bitcoin never die? You can't predict that nothing can stay with as for ever every thing have a day to die even Bitcoin you will see something new at this moment something that we can not talk now because we don't know it 

Perhaps some people disagree with me and although I do not like this but the truth is that everything must have an end, and so there must be an end to bitcoin as well, but when no one knows, perhaps some long period of time comes a new invention that replaces Bitcoin and ends up with it.

this is an evolutionary technology blockchain with its childish gold bitcoin will never die in this era, just as nothing better has been invented. HODL