Bitcoin never die? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

On 11/4/2019 at 12:21 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, bitcoin is impossible to disappear or die because no one controls it and cannot be stopped at all because it is a virtual and decentralized currency.

With the development of the times, bitcoin is becoming more popular in the world because bitcoin is often used for transaction tools and bitcoin is able to give a lot of benefits to everyone who uses bitcoin, therefore bitcoin will never die as long as nobody controls it then it can't be stopped at the same once because this is a virtual and decentralized currency that makes bitcoin increasingly that lives forever.

• +1 1

I don't think btc will die. it has started its journey in 2009 and day by day its popularity is increasing. now the world is developing and people are becoming interested about btc . so they are investing in btc. in future btc will be very much interesting to all.

• +1 1

Just now, Akbor said:

I don't think btc will die. it has started its journey in 2009 and day by day its popularity is increasing. now the world is developing and people are becoming interested about btc . so they are investing in btc. in future btc will be very much interesting to all.

Those are saying bitcoin will die these peoples are just spreading the fake news in the market and they are just jealous peoples

5 hours ago, Hamk said:

Not for for a long time, anything might happen, a new technology might arise and push away Bitcoin and a new currency will come on

Many crypto projects already developed and tried to kick bitcoin on his throne but no one able to do it. While waiting for that new project bitcoin is keep developing so it is really impossible.

• +1 1

Well its really hard to tell, bitcoin right now is really facing a lot of pressures, maybe it will die or if ever bitcoin might be replaced by some coin that will continue the legacy of bitcoin. but i think bitcoin is not done yet for making its history yet. 

• +1 1

Hmm.. As of now, i see bitcoin is okay and popular but we will never know if bitcoin will die in the future, but as we can see right now, bitcoin is impossible to die, because it has a lot of good reviews and many people using it and good to it. 

Yes I think someday it will die but as of now it is just continues to grow day after day. I think when Bitcoin dies there will be another crypto currency that will replace and continue it's legacy.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:53 AM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

bitcoin will keep on attracting new people every year because everytime we have a bull run the news start covering bitcoin and they give it more exposure and the people start searching and buy bitcoin.

1 hour ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Hmm.. As of now, i see bitcoin is okay and popular but we will never know if bitcoin will die in the future, but as we can see right now, bitcoin is impossible to die, because it has a lot of good reviews and many people using it and good to it. 

You got some point but as you can see bitcoin is being traded to all cryptocurrency when the value of bitcoin becomes 0 the all crypto that traded with bitcoin will become 0 too that's why it is really impossible for bitcoin to die even in the future.

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Chahyd said:

I agree with you my brother is indispensable. It has become an important need in our lives

dude im sorry for that but i think the way you are writing with is so annyoying for most members here , try to make the line little smaller , good luck 

Yes you are correct bitcoin won't die because according to the mining fee bitcoin price won't fall under $4k so according to me if bitcoin price fall then it will keep its average price bitcoin won't fall under $6k.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, Akbor said:

I agree with you that bitcoin will never die as long as the popularity of bitcoin is good even the world knows that bitcoin is growing rapidly so that it makes many people interested in bitcoin.

As long as many people support the existence of bitcoin then forever bitcoin will never die.

• +1 1

53 minutes ago, Aniruddha saha said:

😀😀😀 not true ...it has to be die in future..

I think you have no any trust on bitcoin that is why you are saying bitcoin will die in future and bitcoin users have no any trust on bitcoin I think they will not gain any benefits from bitcoin.

It won't die but it will go down in price quite a bit. Look this holiday how much it is going down almost 6000 now maybe to 5000. It's not about the price but the utility. If you can use bitcoin then who cares about the price. It still works the same, and it will be around for a long time. The price will be rebounding eventually, but you need to stay positive in the face of volatility because if not you will miss out when it goes back up eventually.

• +1 1

it is impossible,bitcoin will never die.we all will die but bitcoin will exist till the earth exists.bitcoin and blockchain is the future.when bitcoin was 15 dollars,people were saying bitcoin will die from here but bitcoin even touched 20000 dollar in 2017 and not died till now.

5 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

There are so many factors that are unpredictable that could eventually cause Bitcoin's failure, but the likelihood of so many things, it has endured 10 years. If the regulators and world conditions allow, the next 5 years of Bitcoin will be amazing.

Yes, right. Bitcoin technology is one of the poorest technologies in the twentieth century. As you said, the countries are now trying as much as possible to control bitcoin and acquire the largest amount of it, we will see the price fly in the future.

• +1 1

it is normal fact that it is digital currency so it can go decline or uplift but as nations get involve in it become difficult to make it dead.

11 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

i think we cant totally 100 % say that bitcoi wont die , no one know what future bringing to us but its so hard  for bitcoin to die , Yes, bitcoin is impossible to disappear or die because no one controls it and cannot be stopped at all because it is a virtual and decentralized currency.

Right to say its very hard to bitcoin die because there are many businesses which is operating their transaction with bitcoin payment.

Everything will die, the question is how they die, as hero or criminal?. I see bitcoin is hero in alternative income solutions, that's the fact. Someday bitcoin will same like garbage but before too late let's take many benefits from bitcoin as long he live.

54 minutes ago, Alshashi said:

bitcoin is not possible to vanish or die because nobody controls it and cannot be stopped at all because it is a digital and decentralized currency.

Bitcoin can only disappear if the Internet is closed and this is impossible. Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology and nobody knows exactly where it came from and how in order to be able to close the source, this is the result.

• +1 1

As we know the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day, even though the price hike has been down recently still the users and demands are increasing day by day. So we can tell that bitcoin is the future currency exchange and it will never die.

• +1 1

Bitcoin offers to us a secured payment system, that is fast and same time cheap like none before it. That made it to quickly gain popularity and today it's almost known everywhere and demand for it remains on the increase. As it stands, nothing can stop Bitcoin except we destroy it by ourselves through mindless market manipulation and centralized mining.

this is crypto market not forex or stock. so anything can happen to bitcoin. it can die also i can go to heaven. but the truth is, bitcoin never gonna die easily. if the price goes below 1K then it may fall more than we imagine. but when the death question arise, my opinion is, it will survive. just wait with patient for long time to see the market movements

• +1 1