Bitcoin never die? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

i guess bitcoin is not dead yet and will only grow bigger in the future. more and more people are investing and almost relying on this already. its just a huge fluctuation like before, last year it hit rock bottom much lower than today's and skyrocketed in december. Therefore, nobody can say its dead until it's dead.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 7:53 AM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

Bitcoin on its own, has been well welcomed by every cryptocurrency investor. There is no possible way for Bitcoin to go down, Just as you rightly said, people are joining bitcoin day after day. So it will keep going up.

• +1 1

There is a lot of campaign to promote crypto currency and it is getting stronger now that more members are having idea about this system. This a good indication that bitcoin is still going stable and stronger and will not die that soon.

• +1 1

Actually life or die of Bitcoin depends on users, As long as bitcoin is held by many people, and is used for trading and investment, Bitcoin will still be alive, but conversely if Bitcoin is abandoned by users, then Bitcoin will die by itself because there is no volume in the market.
If you are satisfied with my reply, please give a like.

• +1 1

Bitcoin wont die, but i think it will be replaced in the future, because there is no such things that will always be at the top, but when that time come bitcoin already done its legacy.

Bitcoin becomes like gold or diamonds it won't die or disappear . But I think alot of people start to buy it every day . So it will be more popular and never die .

I guess so... Bitcoin is a well known cryptocurrency in the world. But I know everything has an ending, so probably bitcoin will end or die. But I hope bitcoin last forever you know. Cause many people earn and become wealthy because of bitcoin. It did help us a lot to become successful am I right?.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will not die.  And in my opinion Bitcoin will live longer.  And I think bitcoin has a better future.  I believe in bitcoin. Through this many unemployed youths can earn by working.

3 hours ago, Mustakim sohan said:

I think Yes, bitcoin is impossible to disappear or die because no one controls it and cannot be stopped at all because it is a virtual and decentralized currency.

Its possible but very difficult because every thing can disappear in this world but if some one want to do this with bitcoin then surely he need to shut down all this internet without this its not going to happen its going to exist for very lont time now we have really two things which are game changer for this world one is bitcoin and  second is blockchain.

• +1 1

Of course, what we are seeing in current invention and development of technology, it seems everything which is available online wont die but rather it will developed into new shape rather. 

Yep bitcoin is the most expensive currency so far.It's price is increasing day by day.So i don't think that bitcoin can be ended.

Its hard to predict the future,but as we can see bitcoins now are getting more and more popular and in demand,so it can be part of the future now,and can die if no one likes it but so far it looks really good so lets just hope for the better.

Bitcoin gets sick and never dies, and after every drop Bitcoin goes out for more high prices. This is what we have noticed over the past years

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Welcome with me
It depends on the decisions of the countries in the near future
In my view, things are going to be legalized, and this gives him a new start in the future

Only God knows whether bitcoin will die or not. Or, only time will tell. I hope it will never die, but who am I to make that assumption? I just hope that it will have a long time to go before it dies.

3 hours ago, Nargisg said:

In 2009 Bitcoin introduced its value as digital currency ,but now separate to different ways of fields ,such progress from 2009 to 2020 indicate that it will not be die in future inshallah ,on this form there all well wisher of crypto love of all people will be alive it in future.

Yes, Bitcoin first started as an ordinary digital currency 11 years ago, but with the passage of years it branched and became used in several areas, the most important of which is urgent payments.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will never die,  and this will circulating in every wallet until the price of this going to increase!  

that's why its good to hold now while the price is cheap. 

On 11/3/2019 at 12:38 PM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

Bitcoin crashed 92% in 2014 and died a second time. Once again, it rallied dramatically and price increased 1500% until a new cyclical top is found in 2017. Those examples show that “the bubble has popped theory” might actually be only half-correct. Yes, a 90% drawdown points to short term excesses being corrected.

• +1 1

In my own opinion yes it will never die as long as there are users investors holders and most specially traders and one factor is tht until we have technology bitcoin still there

On 11/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, Abdizidan said:

We know bitcoin are decentralization nobody control bitcoin and crypto. That's  why many country never stop bitcoin after banned. I think in future bitcoin will be Global currency and all physical currency move to blockchain technology.           

• +1 1

Bitcoin will never die I will Assure that. You can see that these days, more and more of people are using Bitcoin as mode of payment. Bitcoin brings cashless payments. The only way to kill Bitcoin is to destroy cloud storage that carries all the data about Bitcoin!

• +1 1

I belive that bitcoin will never die not because it's the most top crypto but because it is a new technology that everyone need to recognise so it will never and and also some crypto. 

It's definitely never going to happen.Which is very unlikely.You see today that Bitcoin has entered most of the payment systems in the world.And the ways to use them increase as we move forward with time.

16 minutes ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah mate i'm also agree with you and i'm also 100% sure that bitcoin will never die.that's why now i'm always try to save my bitcoin for future.    

Yes, I am also doing that, a lot of huge money is currently in the crypto market and there is no way to make it disappear suddenly so I invest in bitcoin every time I can.

• +1 1