In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

In fact, bitcoin is the most used in my country, although there is another currency that is easier to use in dealing with most of the countries of the world to use encrypted money.

i will always accept TRX sometime XRP coin as a payment option because I think that's coin is really good and having a great feature . there is still good option that it's price touch 1$ $ in market . transaction speed in Case of TRX is really high .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Personally I also like to receive cryptocurrencies as a payment method from other countries and I think it is the best option for both parties 

I can accept payments via any of the cryptocurrencies, but I prefer currencies that do not have much pressure on the network to arrive quickly.

I mostly prefer bitcoin to receive payments fr others countries. Basically maximum times I using Bitcoin to receive or send somewheres because it is very easy and also nowadays online platform supporting Bitcoin as a payments.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

Mostly I prefer ripple coin to receive payment. Because it's more faster and secure from other coins. Also it has lowest transactions fees. Most of the time I withdraw my funds from any exchanger through this coin.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Whenever i deal with the Cryptocurrencies i try to opt for usd for my payments as it is very easy and quicker to earn and use so i mostly try to deal with usd and not only i most probably 80% users preffer usd to deal with Cryptocurrency. 

In all cases, whether sending or receiving money, I will choose Litecoin because it is the best currency for this important task, except in terms of transmission speed or the percentage of transfer fees, which is the best.

Of course the dollar, although it is not my national currency! But it is quite profitable to use it, because the exchange rate of this currency often fluctuates, and of course, you can make a big profit on it! Especially if you sell bitcoin)

On 11/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

Of course I want to use bitcoin or Ethereum as an international payment, besides being more efficient, using bitcoin also cannot reduce taxes and transactions more easily, because there are no third party intermediaries, namely banks.
I think using cryptocurrency in my country is very easy, nothing is prohibited.

I will prefer ripple because ripple t fee is so low, but I am not affected, the fee will only be deducted from the sender, so if it is bitcoin, there is also no problem. 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, Collectibles said:

For me I will accept bitcoin as a payment and also ethereum for my services. 

But as long as I can convert it easily then any crypto currencies will be acceptable. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well for me, when this topic talks to the traditional currency, i will prefer USD because it's very popular by many countries and it has a huge amount of value in my country so it's worth to received USD, and also if this topic talks to the cryptocurrency, i will prefer XRP because it has a small amount of withdrawal fee and also transfer fee.

I prefer the Bitcoin becasue Bitcoin is easily cash and also that coin will trade fast and we can make good profit through the Bitcoin if that make a small high at the payment time. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world for the safe payment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Few countries started to granted crypto, but not all country. In my personal opinion i always prefer crypto to transfer money from other region. i think its provide a reliable way. 

At the moment the most reliable is BTC, ETH and some that are in the current ranking but in fact over time only this pair has remained up there and I think it would be the most reliable to transact business and payments to my country and others.

As Bitcoin has limitations in our country I would like to prefer crypto-currency to recieve payments from other countries.Cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages and it is very exciting.I can earn easily through cryptocurrency.That's why I prefer it most.       

In some countries, cryptocurrency trading is illegal, but more and more people are associated with this activity on an independent basis. The government does not support fraud in any way if you own the cryptocurrency. I prefer Bitcoin because this is a well-known currency in our country and because this is my reliable currency but unfortunately, our country does not implement the cryptocurrency, so the result I converted into cash.

Actually although the best choice would be Bitcoin, however, Bitcoin technology does not allow fast and low cost transactions and these features are really important when making payments.

• +1 1

in my country it is still not that easy to deal with cryptocurrencies but  i would prefer to get payments with bitcoin or litecoin and maybe USD but that would be my last choice , and i also prefer litecoin over bitcoin since it has a lower fee

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I get along bitcoin and the completely a a undersized quantity of period for my payment. at this time are scores of websites that acknowledge these two major cryptocurrencies as importantly as their impressive reliability the a moral add up to optimal partiality is undoubtedly bitcoin. 

27 minutes ago, ndadukun12 said:

Bitcoin would have been anyone's choice but since it takes several hours then one would not receive funds in time which isn't good for business.

Average bitcoin confirmation time is 10 minutes, but it applies you pay good amount for transactions fee. The issue is not the time of receiving payment but the fee. The lower the fee the confirmation time will increase. It can even increase to days before the funds will be received. 

Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency in the whole planet at the moment and since it is well recognized worldwide I always prefer to receive payment with them so that it will be easier for me to use anywhere i visit in the world because we have a lot of bitcoin ATM existing and many big shopping companies like Amazon accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange so i prefer bitcoin.

I would say ripple, and I do really believe it does work perfectly for me, I have actually been using it , its working for me, there is a low of good things that  happen with ripple is that the time and speed for a single transaction is seconds and the second most beautiful thing is the fee, you actually have to look at what is happening, you only pay 0.5 ripples for any transaction.