In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

The Bitcoin currency is accepted in transactions and it is easy to use the most valuable in the digital world, very sure that merchants usually accept more Bitcoin because most companies know the potential of this currency.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

Well most countries are now accepting cryptocurrency and that's really good. Accepting a cryptocurrency in your country depends on which crypto will benefit you if you're making transactions with it. As for me I prefer making my transactions with Litecoin. @Migo

• Useful or interesting 1

I will prefer bitcoin currency for receive money from others county.Bitcoin currency is most used currency.We can exchange bitcoin in any exchanger.We can also sell bitcoin at high rate.

I would like to use bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin because they are the coins I use the most, but I also would like to use coins which are stable, so that to prevent confusion of price.

On 11/12/2020 at 5:59 PM, Cryptic said:

But for sending crypto or for payment I would prefer to use the XRP since it has a lowest transaction fee and it is the advisable crypto in terms of cross-border payment.

TRX is faster in my opinion and it also gives you the option to send from your wallet without any fee at all for a few daily trades, the fees after that are minimal too and exchanges have usually set very low withdrawal fees. Give it a look it might be better than xrp for these reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1

Will it make a difference? I could give an xrp address or trx that will be from an exchange and then trade to the currency that I would want to invest in and withdraw. It will make a difference to the sender and what crypto he has in his wallet as he wouldn't want to trade to something else and pay trading fees.

• +1 1

Hi mate, as a beginner, I haven't tried any payment in Cryptocurrencies yet. But I am also thinking to use Bitcoin as the receiving and sending payment as internationally. I have found the Bitcoin is very strong currency using very much in this world.  It would be useful for me in international payments as you have told.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/2/2019 at 10:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

I prefer bitcoin because it is reliable for me and when it convert into my currency it make a good profit for me and there is also another currencies that are food and I can also elect that but bitcoin is good in all ways.

Without a doubt, cryptocurrencies are a great option to send and receive payments from other countries without having to wait days or pay high commissions.
I prefer to receive payments in cryptocurrencies that do not charge a lot of commissions and are fast. For example, LTC or Dogecoin.
Afterwards, I exchange them for BTC or whatever currency I need at the time.
In my country it is not very easy to use these cryptocurrencies, but those help me to save them or invest in other currencies.

Bitcoin is more popular and more valuable, so I prefer having my payment in bitcoin from other countries because is accepted more in local exchangers than other cryptocurrency. 

You can receive your payment on top 10 coins having faster process and can be easily exchanged in any country,but i will prefer bit coin,i like it more because every one has its own choice,we all know the potential of bit coin increases as time passes which gives us more advantages and fast transaction which exist still now.

• +5 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:33 AM, Collectibles said:

I present the same problem, I personally accept payments or make transactions with BTC but of course I receive earnings from different cryptocurrencies and these are all converted to BTC and from btc I change them to usd to cover my expenses.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency has makes a task easier for us you can make any transaction accross any where in the world it has bridge the gap what native banking system left as for me i prefer to recieve payment through cryptocurrency.

My friend, intercountry transactions in general are in the US dollar, but I prefer that Bitcoin become the currency that everyone deals in. It is a currency with high values that will support everyone and its ease of sending, receiving and supporting most countries, unlike the dollar. Thank you.

• +2 1

I will prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency it is fast and the transaction is public everyone will be able to see it, this is good for business dealings and organizations, the transparency of cryptocurrency makes it the best method for receiving cryptocurrency

• +5 1

For now I don't know of many service in my country that accept crypto currencies as payment but there could be however crypto trading is not ban yet, so free to trade and withdrawal Fiat via bank's so don't mind accepting both BTC and Eth.

• +4 1

Not all countries have the same facility to receive payments through btc, some still most people use it in my town, it is like that but I use btc and change to usd to pay because not all accept btc.

I use litecoin and tron coin for my transection. This two coins price is so little as a result the withdraw fees of this coins are also low. For this reason I always try to use them. But sometimes I would prefer btc also.

• +4 1

Currently in my country is not very active method of payment through crypto currencies, but I have seen that some establishments are beginning to accept bitcoin as a payment method, it is a little rare to see this method of payment, but maybe later you can pay with btc.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:33 AM, Collectibles said:

In my case I usually use cryptocurrencies where the transaction fees are very low, for example I use LTC, Waves or BNB and among others everything will depend on the occasion but the less fees the better.

In my own opinion I will definitely prefer to use bitcoin as the major one and any other crypto currency as well because they are the fastest means of transactions online these days and if am not mistaken almost 95% of the countries out there knows bitcoin in one way or the other. So it will be a easy forms of payments for me!

As a beginner in this field, I did not go into its financial details much, but through my short experience, I prefer working in Bitcoin.

With the 'Wallet' availability, I'll prefer and choose to receive my payment through any currency being it bitcoin, epethereum or other since I can be able to eventually convert it to any of my desire currency exchange.

• +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 6:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrencies will be more easier to accept as payment from other countries as it'll be easy to withdraw without problem so far it came through to your address but it may be hard to convert the physical currencies of other countries to your own local currencies

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i got a payment from other country i would prefer Bitcoin.We all knows how shortly the price of bitcoin is claiming up.And there was no option to get banned bitcoin in any time.If got payment and who paying will ask by how i would want my payment.I would say,It's bitcoin.

• +5 1