In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

Like you mentioned, when it comes to crypto payment, I will prefer to receive those either by Bitcoin or ethereum and I believe I would use those two Cryptos for payments too cos I think it will be the most accepted by others too.

• +3 1

I still use fiat currency to do my daily transactions in my country as crypto currency has not been adopted anywhere in this country as many people don't have access to it because they don't have internet access.

I would like to be paid in my currency, Bitcoins or the US dollar. But it is impossible to spend Bitcoins in our country. But the I can convert the Bitcoins to fiat currency.

In my country, the most common cryptocurrency is Bitcoin,
For me, I prefer to send and receive through other currencies, perhaps Ethereum or Litecoin, because of their speed and low transfer fees.
In the near future, we may see most countries deal through crypto in various currencies, and Bitcoin will be the best investment currency, not the currency of dealing.

I would be exceptionally incredible if the world will gradually begin adjusting into cryptographic forms of money and into the cryptoworld, it would imply that it will be somewhat simpler for individuals, particularly the individuals who are heading out to execute into various nations.

thanks ...

Unfortunately, there are no Bitcoin ATMs we have, so sometimes we have to convert cryptocurrencies into dollars or any other currency to be used in the areas of life, but we hope that we have cryptocurrency ATMs

I prefer sending and receiving between countries with Litecoin, because Litecoin has low transaction fees. Litecoin transactions also have no minimum limits, I can transfer anything so this makes it easier for me to transact. I have an online antique buying and selling service that can be ordered through the website, so I often transact between countries depending on demand.

• +2 1

I think you received your money in bitcoin from other countries. Because bitcoin transection speed is very high and it's transection fee is very low. You can easy take a withdraw this. I also offer a few goods and services if I accept crypto.

• +1 1

I would accept any coins for payment because I can convert them into my own currency in any exchange. But the sender might prefer some coins with cheaper transfer fees and faster transaction times. That is his/her concern, not mine, I guess. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Since I store Bitcoin, I prefer to use Bitcoin and Litecoin to receive cash, but I rely more on Litecoin for transfer because of the low transfer fees compared to Bitcoin. I now rely on these two currencies.

In this regard, I will prefer litecoin to recieve my payment from any country. I can send money with ltc paying a little fee and it is also very fast and reputed coin

Still, the dollar will be an effective payment. after all, dollars are often used by users around the world to conduct transactions between countries. I sell designs online in various countries also using dollars

I like litecoin most to receive payment. This has very low fees so It very easy for us to cover transmission fees and this take much low time to confirmation

i think that USDT or etherium currency for me would be nice because of it’s stable and higher value currently. oh i also want bitcoin since it’s easier to use in my country

It will be fastest way to get your payment via Bitcoin or other Altcoin like Eth and some other altcoins ! and it can show you real time transaction along with confirmation.

Like you mentioned, when it comes to crypto payment, I will prefer to receive those either by Bitcoin or ethereum and I believe I would use those two Cryptos for payments too cos I think it will be the most accepted by others too.

Yeah getting your money from cryptocurrency is difficult especially in some countries that have no or little support for cryptocurrency, bitcoin fee is not high to me if you are sending from your wallet it will cost little over a dollar to send bitcoin

Eth. Because in my point of view it is faster than bitcoin and have lower transaction pays or charges. That's all I think but I also use bitcoin as a matter of fact I collect bitcoin and hols it. Hoping that the big bull run is coming. 

I would like to receive payments from other countries with bitcoin because of its values and the way it price is getting high everyday and I will also benefit from the coin

Well mate first of all i would like to say very good topic of the post you choose. So i would like to transfer my money in euros but then i think bitcoin will be very useful and good so i prefer bitcoin. Thank you

Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular and are accepted in many countries. For me, I prefer my cryptocurrencies to litecoin because they have low conversion fees

• +1 1

Well, ideally i would have preferred a global currency like bitcoin but the transaction fee is a nightmare, i think litecoin is a good alternative to receive payment from anywhere around the world. 

Of course, each country has its own laws as Bitcoin and Ethereum are among the best currencies, as these currencies are universally accepted and have other laws and regulations to benefit from these services.

Bitcoin, then apart from bitcoin I will accept in ethereum, XRP and USDt coin. They are all legal and accepted in local exchange site where to re-sell and receive money in cash to my bank. That's how I withdraw my earned currency from yobit exchange.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Collectibles said:

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

Cryptocurrency is legal in your country, it is good news for you and very convenient.  However, cryptocurrency is legal in some countries.  This currency is illegal in many countries of the world, so not everyone can do all kinds of work with cryptocurrency.  I use crypto currency but I can't buy products with it.  But when I need money, I turn it into a fiat.  But when cryptocurrency is legal in my country, I will choose litecoin because the fee for this currency is low and transactions are very fast.

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Хотел бы рассказать о интересном сайте под названием CoinsCrash На нём есть кран который платит 2Bits (2Bits=200satoshi) в час, сбор неограничен, вывод от 150 Bits из которых берётся 50Bits на комиссию. Так же на данном проекте есть что-то по типу "баунти". Можно дополнительно заработать 600Bits. По 100Bits за пост на каждом из 5  форумов а еще 100Bits за видео на ютуб. Данный "кран" точно платит(снизу доказательства, и да они мои) и я думаю он еще долго проработает и будет платить. Реферальная программа, насказать что крутая, просто нормальная:2 Bits за реферала вы получаете каждые 24 часа, а еще если ваш реферал сделает депозит вы получите 5% от вклада. Кран живёт за счет режима crush, и по этому он может так щедро раздавать. Вы также можете заработать больше битов, играя в Crash Game, которая очень интересна, попробуйте сами. Прямая ссылка на сайт: https://CoinsCrash.com/  
    • Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.