Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift? - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift?

I think there is no problem in presenting a cryptocurrency as a gift, but I suspect it is not as good as a birthday present, perhaps a birthday present with a physical presence that will be more beautiful than just numbers on a computer screen.

It would be great for adoption if we make our purchases using crypto. Recently coinbase card was allowed to be used through Google pay, and there were same efforts by the Opera browser to be used with Apple pay but I think that this can only be only for buying Bitcoin. Still the Coinbase card can be huge for adoption and open up many markets. Certainly I'd buy a few gifts for my family using crypto when possible.

Christmas gifts or present are not meant to be in form of cash or Curency, presents and gifts should be in form of kinds, I i think giving someone cash as gift would have less of an impact. 

Yes, I have already try to buy gift card with the Bitcoin to send it to my girlfriend during the Christmas. We can do everything by using the cryptocurrency. If it is widely accepted all around the world, it will be very easier for us to send the crypto gifts to our friends staying every corner of this world. 

25 minutes ago, David hussy said:

Yes, I bought cryptocurrency as a Christmas gift.Then these cryptocurrencies were a bit pricey so I bought them and gifted them to some friends. They also gifted me.And the rest I have stored until the price rises.

Yes, I bought cryptocurrency as a Christmas gift.Then these cryptocurrencies were a bit pricey so I bought them and gifted them to some friends. They also gifted me.And the rest I have stored until the price rises.

Encryption is not that easy so that we can gift it. We must work hard to achieve the gain, but we may buy a gift with cryptocurrencies and gift it to a friend, but it cannot be gifted with a bitcoin balance or a bitcoin card that works at the cashier. This is illogical.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't buy crypto currency as gifts and I don't think other people do to because of the uncertainty of the price of bitcoin and when people are buying a gift, they don't want it to lose its value but crypto currency can lose its value at any time.

I think that Yes, but I will only give such a gift to those who really understand cryptocurrency because those who do not know how to use cryptocurrency can just sell it for a penny and not understand what mistake they made.

I will have interest to surprise my people with cryptocurrency as a gifts which I will used to drag them into cryptocurrency, some people don't easily believe in online activities

.My families doesn't have any idea about it and I think they must prefer to accept things rather than cryptocurrency,something that they don't know how to use it.Someday I will reap the fruit of success. 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:22 PM, williamz902 said:

I've been wondering about this for a long time. Do people (you guys) buy crypto as a Christmas gift for friends or family, or would you ever consider it as a gift? Have you ever had a friend or family member ask for this as a gift for their birthday or for Christmas and do you think many people give crypto as a gift?

Well i dont think if I'll buy crypto on such occasions. We all know that crypto is high volatile. So if the price is actually high during the occasion duration you won't be able to it. 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:52 PM, williamz902 said:

I've been wondering about this for a long time. Do people (you guys) buy crypto as a Christmas gift for friends or family, or would you ever consider it as a gift? Have you ever had a friend or family member ask for this as a gift for their birthday or for Christmas and do you think many people give crypto as a gift?

It can be a possibility. It can be a great gift for christmas to others that you know that have cryptocurrency accounts. You can invest for them and make it as their gift. I think that your gift can make those who will received it will be happy because of tje gift of cryptocurrency. 

On 11/2/2019 at 5:59 PM, Pegem said:

If he is also a crypto user then it is really a great gift for him because we all know that now a shining time of crypto is going to start and we are collecting coins from everywhere. A gift is really a fantastic way to collect coins. 

This is true mate and i think your friend will be happy for that by knowing that he/she will receive some cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin. Happy posting.

I have never bought  crypto  as Christmas  gift.  But it could  be fantastic  idea as this could  be new and unique  gift.  We should  give some unique  gifts.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:52 PM, williamz902 said:

I won't

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

When you buy crypto as a Christmas gift and give it to your friend, who doesn't know anything about crypto. It would not be good present. 🙂 but if your friends are also interest in this world, the present would be really surprised for him. 

5 hours ago, kipara said:

Of you bought someone cryptotalk as Christmas gift while he don't know cryptocurrency, he would not be appreciated with the gift, so its good to give them idea of cryoto before giving them that gift.

Giving cryptotalk account to someone won't make him to stay in cryptocurrency, give him the both with coins and show him how to earn in cryptocurrency

I think that buying crypto for someone as a Christmas gift is a very unique and actually a very good gift because it is giving them an asset that has become increasingly popular over the time and that has the potential to grow in value with time as well. However on the flip side it could decrease in value and be worth nothing if not managed right by the person receiving it. So it is the two sides of a coin. However i think that depending on the acceptance of bitcoin in your financial infrastructure it is a good idea because they can watch it grow whilst also having the option to spend it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, I bought a cryptocurrency for a friend as a gift for Christmas. he really liked this gift , I gave him a collectible cryptocurrency that costs about 150 dollars. 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, kipara said:

I'm so sorry with that post, i was just creating the mistakenly post, cause I was typing cryptotalk instead of cryptocurrency, so I should edit this immediately.

Don't worry buddy, we all make mistakes and I thought you are referring to cryptotalk,we are here to learn. Thanks

Actually this is a good idea. But I did this kind of work before. I gifted my friend who is a crypto freak some coins. It was his birthday and then I decided to surprise him by giving him 10 litecoins. So I guess this is a good idea to buy gifts as cryptocurrencies or buy through the cryptocurrencies. 

I can only but cryptocurrencies as a Christmas gift for someone who knows the value and usefulness of cryptocurrencies,who also has interest in cryptocurrencies, because if I give it to someone who knows nothing about crypto it will be a waste because the person won't know wat to do with it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually,no,i've never done that,but its a practical idea,aside from they can use it or decide on their own to use it in more important things that they really need,they can also earn profits if they want to.i am looking forward to that.

I think that Yes, I already bought cryptocurrency as a gift to my brother on his birthday, he liked it because no one found out what I gave him, I think I will do it again.